The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 16
Jaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant future
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Reporting for reunion!
Recently here very lively. You all must understand, Year of the Dog ending, so the Dog must make a final dash to the finishing line before handing over to the Pig.
Anyway, I actually find it quite entertaining
Old 01-02-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
It’s good that despite our earlier similar 11-to-up-list, we are at different houses.
No cross fire is good

Otherwise the gals after our sessions with them 99.9% will be lousy service.
Now we are similarly on par 10-to-up-list.

My goodness this is going to the wire 😱

But I’ll try to rest during the entire CNY...
Bro, u go ahead and chiong, let me trail you can le 😬
Hahahaha, Bro, i also want to take a break. I have many decent activities starting tomorrow till next one week.

Guo Guo and Fei Er are not working, sian ......

We shall cheong again one week plus later, hahahaha.
Old 02-02-2019, 02:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Delete. Double post.

Last edited by gogeylang; 02-02-2019 at 02:31 AM.
Old 02-02-2019, 02:02 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Secret Code of OKTs

Ever wonder why OKTS don't just call $80 an $80 session or call it a 1/2 hr session? Here's why.

When the OKT says, "做的“ , he isn't referring to the price, the price is $80. He is referring to the customer.

Eg.

美美, 来, 做的。Means '"Meimei, please come and do this small shit (aka wanton mee)."

台“ means 1/2 a session. One session is $150, whether you go in 10 mins or 50 mins. 1 session is the BASIC order. But some guys are so dirt poor (I mean 'busy'), they can't even afford the ONE session. You have to halve it for them. 1/2 a session.

Eg.

美美,台。 Means "Meimei, please come and do this jialat (sorry, I mean 'busy') case who can only afford 1/2 a session."

MOST customers order the base of 1 session and add on from there. The OKT simply says, "美美, 签名." Means "Meimei, please sign the book." Nothing more needs to be said as this is the STANDARD order. Most times, the OKT doesn't even say anything and just waves her over to the counter to sign.

Only for the special kids, the OKT must do extra work, open his mouth and give extra instructions to the WL. Ie. Meimei, please note that this one is a special case. He is not the standard customer that walks in but a 小人。The WL must also do extra work and acknowledge that she heard the instruction. This is NOT the STANDARD customer. 1/2 hour ONLY. Everybody must do extra work for the guy with no money. And then still drop his bloody food on the floor.

If you want to know who is busy wanton mee, hang out at NTUC Foodfare. Look out for the coward asking the hawker for 1/2 a plate of chicken rice for $1.50 because he is in a rush; and then giving them feedback on how they should display their chicken and adjust their lighting for better business.

Last edited by gogeylang; 02-02-2019 at 02:23 AM.
Old 02-02-2019, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Haven't seen you in a long time bro.

Happy New Year!
Retired liao ..fuck until no money must retired what..Fuck fuck fuck...huat huat huat same theory bro.

Hapi new year!!
Old 02-02-2019, 02:46 AM
Samster

nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Wow back for reunion? Huat ah !
Ya la just back,log in n see still quite happening.

Hapi new year bro !!!
Old 02-02-2019, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Wow bro...thought you retired already

Heng Ong Huat ah
Ya la up the mountain full time rest...

Come back sillypore see GST up 9% or not this year

發呀!!
Old 02-02-2019, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
CNY ...Everyone is back for reunion. That why you hear the dogs barking here as well
Ho Seh bo bro..still fit fit huh you...

Hapi new year!!
Old 02-02-2019, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Ho Seh bo bro..still fit fit huh you...

Hapi new year!!
Better than ever ....Good to see you back posting again.
Old 02-02-2019, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Hahahaha, Bro, i also want to take a break. I have many decent activities starting tomorrow till next one week.

Guo Guo and Fei Er are not working, sian ......

We shall cheong again one week plus later, hahahaha.
Lol
I also have many family and friends activities lined up

HZ was relatively more free ytd
Fei Er and Lulu not working ytd hence I took Shan Shan

Happy CNY to you and all bros in advance!
Huat ah!
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 02-02-2019, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Lol
I also have many family and friends activities lined up

HZ was relatively more free ytd
Fei Er and Lulu not working ytd hence I took Shan Shan

Happy CNY to you and all bros in advance!
Huat ah!
Huat Ah, one of my new year resolutions is to train to have 4 or 6 packs at my abdominal, haha. I will be busy today and Mon morning for my 2nd job, earn to save and bonk pretty girls.After the leave of XX, i retrospect and no more going outings/buy gifts/frequent wechats. I will have more money to bonk more pretty girls. Anticipating the new batch of pretty girls, heyhey

Bro, maybe one day we can meet for coffee and go bonking. When i think of your 99.9 % statement, knn i cant stop myself from smiling, hahahahaha, yah, there is great truth in that statement, really chio gao peng ......
Old 02-02-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good point bro! To have 4-6 packs definite can improve the experince with gals!

Quote:
Huat Ah, one of my new year resolutions is to train to have 4 or 6 packs at my abdominal, haha. I will be busy today and Mon morning for my 2nd job, earn to save and bonk pretty girls.After the leave of XX, i retrospect and no more going outings/buy gifts/frequent wechats. I will have more money to bonk more pretty girls. Anticipating the new batch of pretty girls, heyhey

Bro, maybe one day we can meet for coffee and go bonking. When i think of your 99.9 % statement, knn i cant stop myself from smiling, hahahahaha, yah, there is great truth in that statement, really chio gao peng ......
Old 02-02-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
city slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

發呀!!
Nice to hear from u, bro. Miss your .... .... style.
Stay healthy and happy !
Old 02-02-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:

Come back sillypore see GST up 9% or not this year

發呀!!
Happy New Year Bro...Heng Ong Huat ah ah ah
Old 02-02-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:

We are in the same small industry
Maybe already know each other
😱
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1