The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2012, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Not-So-Experience ... Not Too bad Either!

Not-So-Experience but Not Too Bad Either!

WL Name - An Na
Origin - Hubei
Age - 23 years old this year
Height - 1.63m (Barefoot)
Home Base - L1429 (Oolong's den)
Misc Info - Prior experience in Shenzhen KTV

Looks - 7.0/10

Not outstandingly pretty as her longish face may mar her overall looks alittle. However, she still scores because her eyes and nose are attractive looking. Just like her mate, An Ni, her demeanour was a little ungainly ... She may be better off with some deportment lesson ... Hahaha ...

Bod - 7.8/10

I like her bod as it is neither slim nor plumb ... No unsightly protruding tummy or blemishes. Her legs are quite long and well shaped. They look great especially when she wore 4 inches stiletto heels and mini dress ...

Tits - 6.5/10

Not for big boobs lovers. She only possesses A cup frontal assets with pale brown nipples. Don't fret, she is definitely no aircraft runway.

Pre-Shower Routine - 7/10

We did some caressing and light kisses on the bed. Not really responsive ... Perhaps she is still very new and/or may not know how to flirt compared to my regulars. Example, 1817's Da Qiao & 54A's Xiao Xue are first class in the art of flirting.

Shower - 6.5/10

She gave me a mild and not-so-stimulating body2body soapy massage. She may need to pick up more skills in this area to sustain her business in the long run.

Cat-Bath - 6.6/10

Nothing to shout and there are lots of room for improvement. Points given for her effort. At least she tried to do what she was supposed to do, to be fair.

AR - N/A

Frenching - 6.6/10

Yes, but lacking in spontaniety and not engaging at all ... She told me she needed time to be familar and get use to me ... She wanted me to see her again soon ... Bwahahaha ...

BBBJ - 7.3/10

She did relatively well in this department as compare to other departments ... She must learn how to incorporate some hand actions while BBBJing ... Points given for her fine effort as a newbie WL, not that I really enjoyed it as my standard for this department is rather high.

FJ - 7/10

She is accomodating in meeting my minimum requests but unfortunately the OFE I desire does not exist during the session. We adopted cowgal ride, doggie bonking and missionary. Good thing is, her abalone was obviously moist and tight being a newbie ...

Attitude - 7.5/10

Generally she is fine as a newbie and at least she is willing to listen to my pointers ... Will see if she can improve & sustain in the next few months to compete in the competitively fierce jungle of CAT150 GL ...

Enjoy,
MaXxx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
sgoh18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOOOOO View Post
Hi bro

i am not so lucky as you to make the right choice rejecting L2047-Bao Bao as i seldom read GL 150cats FRs list.went to L16H54A wanted to up the WL there,available has to wait very long.okt recommended Bao Bao from L2047.i ans ok and it turn out the negative FR regarding her is true.

her look max is 6.7,small bobs,tatoo at the back and at her right ankle which i agree with you is ugly.heavy make up and her age is like 27 plus.went into the room she did not help me undress,as i undress,she start reply msg from her phone and make a call.when she undress,she is skinny and got a bit of tummy.there is no bjj during bath,instead it is really sop and fast.

proceed to the bed,her service is only so so,BJJ is about 2 mins and ar about 1 mins.she put on the cap,i wanted cow ride from her but she reject,instead she just lie on the bed and tell me time for me to work.thus i carry on.half way her phone rang and she take out and reply msg while i am pumping her.on seeing this i half sianz already,luckily i am able to unload.

proceed to wash up,also very fast,chop chop.she dress up fast,make a phone call,reply msg and told me session over.session is about 45mins.went out collect money and off she go.very disappointment and i told 1654a okt next time i sure reject Bao Bao L2047 if he recommend her to me again.

rtf no.never again will i waste my money on her.
Hi bros, I had a similar experience with Bao Bao about a month ago. It was really a rotten session and one of the worst in my 5 years of activities in GL. She was more interested in rushing through the session by providing bare minimum service. Answering phone call and reading SMS while in session were not acceptable SOP. She gave me only 40 minutes. I complained to my buddies who confirmed she had big clients booking her between 3 to 5 sessions. Apparently she gives a very different service to rich Ah Peks. We are small flies and don't deserve high quality services.

I am surprised that the OKT at 1654A could recommend Bao Bao as they are known to make reasonable suggestions. Bro did the right thing to reflect the poor performance to OKT immediately..

It was my mistake by not following the FRs closely and ended up with Bao Bao.May I suggest that if bros are not satisfied with the services of a wl, please complain to the OKT and at the same do a posting in the FRs so that other bros would not fall into the trap.
Old 23-04-2012, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
alex8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Sad in what way Bro?
Hi bros, I feel sorry for our bros who have not prior knowlege of the poor rating of Bao Bao selected her. When she first joined 2047 in September 2010, the services was reasonable. I saw the rapid decline of services after some rich Ah Peks got hooked to her. She is after big money and look down on ordinary cheongsters. I stop RTF Bao Bao quite a long time ago. That is how I feel.
Old 23-04-2012, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
martin8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOOOOO View Post
Hi bro

i am not so lucky as you to make the right choice rejecting L2047-Bao Bao as i seldom read GL 150cats FRs list.went to L16H54A wanted to up the WL there,available has to wait very long.okt recommended Bao Bao from L2047.i ans ok and it turn out the negative FR regarding her is true.

her look max is 6.7,small bobs,tatoo at the back and at her right ankle which i agree with you is ugly.heavy make up and her age is like 27 plus.went into the room she did not help me undress,as i undress,she start reply msg from her phone and make a call.when she undress,she is skinny and got a bit of tummy.there is no bjj during bath,instead it is really sop and fast.

proceed to the bed,her service is only so so,BJJ is about 2 mins and ar about 1 mins.she put on the cap,i wanted cow ride from her but she reject,instead she just lie on the bed and tell me time for me to work.thus i carry on.half way her phone rang and she take out and reply msg while i am pumping her.on seeing this i half sianz already,luckily i am able to unload.

proceed to wash up,also very fast,chop chop.she dress up fast,make a phone call,reply msg and told me session over.session is about 45mins.went out collect money and off she go.very disappointment and i told 1654a okt next time i sure reject Bao Bao L2047 if he recommend her to me again.

rtf no.never again will i waste my money on her.
Sorry for all of us bro. I wrote a FR on Bao Bao on 16.4.12 and the only consolation for me is that another bro had affirmed my FR. I hope more bros will in future write FRs to give us a better understanding of wls so that we can make informed selection.
Old 23-04-2012, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
Erratic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex8888 View Post
Hi bros, I feel sorry for our bros who have not prior knowlege of the poor rating of Bao Bao selected her. When she first joined 2047 in September 2010, the services was reasonable. I saw the rapid decline of services after some rich Ah Peks got hooked to her. She is after big money and look down on ordinary cheongsters. I stop RTF Bao Bao quite a long time ago. That is how I feel.
Hi Bro

Me Too,i stop RTF her since Feb this year.

Well Bao Bao of L2047 is a Female Smiling Tiger Face.To All Chongster,pls don waste your money on her.She is not worth it.
Old 23-04-2012, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
Vincent8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erratic View Post
Hi Bro

Well Bao Bao of L2047 is a Female Smiling Tiger Face.To All Chongster,pls don waste your money on her.She is not worth it.
Hi bro, I totally agree with your advice. There are many wls offering excellent services. Bao Bao is a whore whom we will not miss!
Old 23-04-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Thumbs down Clones in Action!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erratic View Post
Hi Bro

You know what I can deduce from the postings of alex888, woooo, tlee88 and you, Erratic? I can tell from a mile one of you are Master-clone and the rest are Slave-clones. Or all of you are slaves of a Master clone (hiding). All of you suddenly surfaced to "bomb" Bao Bao as if she has owned you tonnes of $$$! Just look at your join dates & the contents of all your postings, one does not need to be a rocket scientist to tell you are up to no good!

You have an axe to grind against Bao Bao of 2047 arh? You fella keep condemning her day after day. For what?

More than 90% of all your posts are condemning Bao Bao! Oh My Fucking Goodness!

Let me tell you, I won't trust a single word of what you uttered here! Unless the FRs are posted by familar & trusted samsters and/or samsters who have strong & proven reputation here!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 24-04-2012, 12:26 AM
Samster

Re: Clones in Action!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
You know what I can deduce from the postings of alex888, woooo, tlee88 and you, Erratic? I can tell from a mile one of you are Master-clone and the rest are Slave-clones. Or all of you are slaves of a Master clone (hiding). All of you suddenly surfaced to "bomb" Bao Bao as if she has owned you tonnes of $$$! Just look at your join dates & the contents of all your postings, one does not need to be a rocket scientist to tell you are up to no good!

You have an axe to grind against Bao Bao of 2047 arh? You fella keep condemning her day after day. For what?

More than 90% of all your posts are condemning Bao Bao! Oh My Fucking Goodness!

Let me tell you, I won't trust a single word of what you uttered here! Unless the FRs are posted by familar & trusted samsters and/or samsters who have strong & proven reputation here!
Hi bro Alejandro88, I may have joined the Forum recently but I am expressing my own view. I do notice that there are several others totally unrelated to me having a similar opinion. It is best up to you to try out the performance of Bao Bao yourself and to give your own verdict rather than jumping to a conclusion of our collective guilty of condemning her.
Old 24-04-2012, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro Alejandro88, I may have joined the Forum recently but I am expressing my own view. I do notice that there are several others totally unrelated to me having a similar opinion. It is best up to you to try out the performance of Bao Bao yourself and to give your own verdict rather than jumping to a conclusion of our collective guilty of condemning her.
Hi bro Alejandro88, you may wish to read you own FR on Bao Bao,

http://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=7306&page=383

Old 24-04-2012, 10:19 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Thumbs down Clones in Action!!

Enuff said and you guys judge for yourself! The below fellows words cannot be trusted and highly questionable!!!!

Sgoh18, vincent8, victorlee123, Peter388, martin8, alex8888, woooooo, tlee88, frank88, and Erratic have the following things in common:

1) All likely are clones (maybe one is clone Master)
2) More than 95% of the contents of each and every post of theirs are nothing but condemning words against Bao Bao
3) Joined recently and no rep points (other than basic starting rep points of 20 or below)
4) No proven track record as a contributor of SBF
5) All suddenly surface together to "bomb" Bao Bao only!

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 24-04-2012, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
You lend him yours lah. I don't have Bentley how to get in to see Amy?
My Bentley is a mini model on my dashboard how to drive leh...

Or you want my kid play one...battery operated beri good n no Coe erp !
Old 24-04-2012, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Clones in Action!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Enuff said and you guys judge for yourself! The below fellows words cannot be trusted and highly questionable!!!!

Sgoh18, vincent8, victorlee123, Peter388, martin8, alex8888, woooooo, tlee88, frank88, and Erratic have the following things in common:

1) All likely are clones (maybe one is clone Master)
2) More than 95% of the contents of each and every post of theirs are nothing but condemning words against Bao Bao
3) Joined recently and no rep points (other than basic starting rep points of 20 or below)
4) No proven track record as a contributor of SBF
5) All suddenly surface together to "bomb" Bao Bao only!

Brother they are to free and nothing to do...

Please forgive them as nobody will believe their trash thing lah...relax lah!

We are all here to enjoy the whores to TCSS and distress ourselves mah...

Just hack care them...anyway she got fully booked ever time she on duty...

No slot for me this dirty old man too...ha ha ha
Old 24-04-2012, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Clones in Action! - Touche

Touche bro touche

Quote:

Old 24-04-2012, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:

For HEAVEN sake and for all SBF bruddars sake! That was not my FR! That was a comment by one of my buds and I only conveyed his comment here. Therefore that was neither my FR nor my comment. Please read carefully.

Old 24-04-2012, 01:13 PM
Samster

Re: Clones in Action!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Brother they are to free and nothing to do...

Please forgive them as nobody will believe their trash thing lah...relax lah!

We are all here to enjoy the whores to TCSS and distress ourselves mah...

Just hack care them...anyway she got fully booked ever time she on duty...
Thats right bruddar! I thought what these clones are doing is rather unfair to Bao Bao. Although I only upped her once because there are so many younger and more well-endowed cai around, I personally find her service-oriented de!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1