The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 0
sgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Hi guys,
I am gonna be in jakarta from tomorrow till saturday .. anyone around to hang up and hunting? mainly looking at getting girls for overnite .. not much into drinking .. but we can go to the bar and pick girls
Old 17-04-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post
Yes, still plenty of 'fun' if thats what you call police raids still going on at Classic. There were at least 3 last week i know of - one on Classic 5 and 2 on Classic 2.
I was at Hotel Classic every day last week and I did not see any raid.
Old 18-04-2018, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
Maybe you were L5 when they went into L2, or vice versa? Maybe they came just before/after you left. If you don't trust me, just talk to any of the LCs or mommies yourself and ask what has been happening ( mommies may downplay it, better to ask the girls). Or check lokal forums.

Waiting a short while for things to cool off never hurt anybody. With fasting perios and holy month coming up checks may likely increase. Don't care if you believe me or not, just information for you to use or not. For someone who frequent this thread often and visit Classic everyday, what have you shared?

"I'll admit, current bar girls (in Angeles City) are NOT as beautiful as previous years" - norice a.k.a 'Korean Superstar'

Last edited by susubesar; 18-04-2018 at 07:04 AM.
Old 19-04-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 21
xlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys heading over to JKT This weekend. Will be around pondok Indah mall. Notice there is a Delta spa nearby, any recommendations there, or any good spa in the area. Looking for relax massage and happy ending
Old 20-04-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Just wanna share my exp in Jakarta this week.

Took a gamble and decided to go and take a look at Classic. Decided to go there earlier than usual. Was accounting around the ground floor of the building to see whether got any signs of police. Seems to be ok. Many security guards around too probably trying to detect any sign and give an early evacuation alarm. Everything seems quite normal before I finally took the lift. Reached Terminal 5 before 8pm. Unlike the packed scene in the past, only saw a few grp of customers. Got around 40 ladies and all sitted around at the tables. Found 1 Syt then suits me. Finally decided to go for the bonk after seeing that everything seems quite quiet and low profile. As there are few customers, manage to negotiate w the lady for a 2nd shot with just 100k. Finished the session in 1hr and quickly leave the place. Before I left, asked the lady abt the situation and she told me that the police just came down and checked on Monday!!

Overall, everything seems quite low profile and quiet. Well, if u dare to take the risk, u can still get away with it. But I must agree that the risk is real.
Old 20-04-2018, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
they didn't come to raid, they came to collect coffee $$$.
There was a time before Puri SPA closed, I saw it myself, police car stopped outside the spa, and the security guy just passed him the money.
Old 20-04-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!

will be heading to JKT next week. After reading the posts, guess chionging classic will be at some risk. Anyway this trip aiming to explore CJ and BATs. For LT, is the price range $120 to $150 possible to bring a pussy back ? Hope some bros can share abit of the LT price. Thanks in advance.
Old 20-04-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!

Thanks for sharing for Malioboro Club. Been there once and quality was good with naked show last year. Tempting to get a ST cewek during this trip. With your shared experience, I won't spend too much on LD. Just one or two beers relax at the table enjoying the show facing the stage, aim a target then go for bonk. Price for dancer way too ex for a bonk for my wallet ..
Old 20-04-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiochio1 View Post
Anyway this trip aiming to explore CJ and BATs. For LT, is the price range $120 to $150 possible to bring a pussy back ?
Price is totally nego and varies from 300 for 'superstars' to 100 average girl near closing time. There are lotsa girls near close 3am rather take 100 than nothing at all. On average 150 or less is typical price depending on time you engage, but if you wanna be cheap wait till after 2 am girls more desperate.

Quote:
Thanks for sharing for Malioboro Club. Been there once and quality was good with naked show last year. Tempting to get a ST cewek during this trip.... Price for dancer way too ex for a bonk for my wallet ..
No strip there, so totally not worth it if you don't wanna bonk a girl. There are cheaper alternatives

"I'll admit, current bar girls (in Angeles City) are NOT as beautiful as previous years" - norice a.k.a 'Korean Superstar'
Old 21-04-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
How’s your night at basque? Any interesting catch?

I went to Komplek Ruko Permata Senayan Blok D No. 38-52, Jalan Tentara Pelajar, Patal Senayan, RT.1/RW.7, Grogol Utara, Kby. Lama, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12210, Indonesia

Got herbal treatment similar to hot stone.. Only know it’s VIP room..
Basque is dead on a Thursday night; but packed on Friday. Full of bule and Indon SPGs. Hang around for an hour on Friday and no obvious freelancers couple of ladies waiting to be chatted up by bule but most ladies came in a group or with their white ATM. Probably good place to find a fuck buddy if you are handsome, rich and based in Jakarta.

Went to New LV KTV at Level 3 Plaza Semanggi at about 11pm. Cab there from Basque is about 20k - 30k rupiah by the meter. Small room is 550k (whole night) and cost of girl to the house is 130k per hour - they charged me for 5 hours (130k x 5). Choose a young indon with small natural boobs. Apparently the best picks are at 7-8 pm. Sang a few songs and great GFE with DFK. She didn't want to take out (mamasan said could take out so I should have checked that she wanted to be taken out) so fucked her in the room (there is attached shower). DATY, CBJ first. Cost is 800k to fuck. Place close at 2pm and mamasan came in at 130 to get payment (hint to pack up). They will call a cab for you so that you don't get scammed on the way home.

Total damage is about 250k and you pay to the counter on the way out.
Old 21-04-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

BTW any reports on Dragonfly ? how is the quality and average damage ? plenty of freelancers ?
Old 21-04-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for sharing for Malioboro Club...
This was Malio last night... i guess you can expect more excitements than some lady dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango1882 View Post
BTW any reports on Dragonfly ? how is the quality and average damage ? plenty of freelancers ?
Dragonfly is mostly normal club with many Hi-So types coming in groups. Low percentage of FL (10-20%). Yes the girls are still money types but most looking for a long term sugar daddy, not a short time cash injection.

Old 23-04-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

ramadan period worst period to chiong from my past expereince

if CJ /BATS /"gov-connected" club closed for good mean other places are sure no lobang

better collect some number n ta pao to room higher chance IMO
Old 23-04-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post
This was Malio last night... i guess you can expect more excitements than some lady dancing

Dragonfly is mostly normal club with many Hi-So types coming in groups. Low percentage of FL (10-20%). Yes the girls are still money types but most looking for a long term sugar daddy, not a short time cash injection.
Wow.. Shag balls to see the raid. Anyway will be going during this week. As usual will share my FRs. May God be with me.
Old 24-04-2018, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango1882 View Post
Basque is dead on a Thursday night; but packed on Friday. Full of bule and Indon SPGs. Hang around for an hour on Friday and no obvious freelancers couple of ladies waiting to be chatted up by bule but most ladies came in a group or with their white ATM. Probably good place to find a fuck buddy if you are handsome, rich and based in Jakarta.

Went to New LV KTV at Level 3 Plaza Semanggi at about 11pm. Cab there from Basque is about 20k - 30k rupiah by the meter. Small room is 550k (whole night) and cost of girl to the house is 130k per hour - they charged me for 5 hours (130k x 5). Choose a young indon with small natural boobs. Apparently the best picks are at 7-8 pm. Sang a few songs and great GFE with DFK. She didn't want to take out (mamasan said could take out so I should have checked that she wanted to be taken out) so fucked her in the room (there is attached shower). DATY, CBJ first. Cost is 800k to fuck. Place close at 2pm and mamasan came in at 130 to get payment (hint to pack up). They will call a cab for you so that you don't get scammed on the way home.

Total damage is about 250k and you pay to the counter on the way out.
Bro ur room cost 550k , ur sitting gals 130k x 5 hrs = 650k , st 800k , how come ur total damage 250k??????
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1