The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 16
Sexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond repute
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTimeUser View Post
Yeah, skipping a couple of steps is maybe not too bad, but totally skipping the B2B is really the limit. She even poured the lube on my back but end up not doing B2B.
Lucky one of the girls I RTF rarely gives me any such problems. 541 prettier, that's why I wanted to give her another chance, but fuck la, for now not worth my money.
That means the girls' service quality are inconsistent. The package is including of cat bath, B2B, BBBJ & AR and action (kiss and fondle depends on chemistry). Last time I have patronized a few girls regularly, they maintained full services during their terms, definitely more than 3 or 4 times. Recently I too noticed inconsistent in services provided by the current line up.

That day I tried 2x1
Looks : 7/10 (sweet and pretty)
Body : 7/10 (thin, but too dimmed not sure the rest)
Boobs: C or D but saggy
B2B: Back only as cat bath, massage and back B2B took too much time
BBBJ: 7/10
AR: None, a bit rushing due to B2B section
French: During FJ only.
FJ: 6/10
GFE: 5/10
RTF: No

Sexrider's Incomplete but Common Batam Cheonging List
Very old info, don't click!
Old 02-03-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1056 / Power: 14
FirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexrider View Post
That means the girls' service quality are inconsistent. The package is including of cat bath, B2B, BBBJ & AR and action (kiss and fondle depends on chemistry). Last time I have patronized a few girls regularly, they maintained full services during their terms, definitely more than 3 or 4 times. Recently I too noticed inconsistent in services provided by the current line up.

That day I tried 2x1
Looks : 7/10 (sweet and pretty)
Body : 7/10 (thin, but too dimmed not sure the rest)
Boobs: C or D but saggy
B2B: Back only as cat bath, massage and back B2B took too much time
BBBJ: 7/10
AR: None, a bit rushing due to B2B section
French: During FJ only.
FJ: 6/10
GFE: 5/10
RTF: No
2x1 means 201 or 221?
Old 04-03-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

so who are the ang pais at this moment?

i see the wechat until blur liao
Old 05-03-2019, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
makeitorbreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First visit to be fair I was a bit pressed for time so asked to see girls but around 2pm many busy already and not many to chose from. Ended up with an OK viet with recent baby damage but still OK in right position. Massage about as good as rubbing you back against a wall but quite good b2b and she took care of my privates well with her mouth.

Overall happy with the operation and the girl so will try to visit again when afforded more time.

How do I see the number of the girl? Maybe I missed something apparent. Is it possible to book in advance?

I think they charged me 288 so I guess they salted little reading what other refer to as price.
Old 05-03-2019, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitorbreak View Post
First visit to be fair I was a bit pressed for time so asked to see girls but around 2pm many busy already and not many to chose from. Ended up with an OK viet with recent baby damage but still OK in right position. Massage about as good as rubbing you back against a wall but quite good b2b and she took care of my privates well with her mouth.

Overall happy with the operation and the girl so will try to visit again when afforded more time.

How do I see the number of the girl? Maybe I missed something apparent. Is it possible to book in advance?

I think they charged me 288 so I guess they salted little reading what other refer to as price.
RM 288? With that amount I believe you could hire a local girl instead. You sure they charge you $288 Rm? So far never encounter this kind of price before. Looking forward to your reply so at-least majority of us could beware of what happen.
Old 05-03-2019, 07:06 AM
Samster

HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Anyway you could have ask the Girl or OKT for the number of the girl. It is possible to book in advance. Just request from OKT or VIP wechat from the captain.
Old 07-03-2019, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarumaJitsu View Post
RM 288? With that amount I believe you could hire a local girl instead. You sure they charge you $288 Rm? So far never encounter this kind of price before. Looking forward to your reply so at-least majority of us could beware of what happen.
most probably he remember wrongly?

Last edited by eddy72; 07-03-2019 at 03:31 AM.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
most probably he remember wrongly?
Probably, waiting for his reply
Old 07-03-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
mall80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

price had up to 238rm and 278rm last mth...
Old 07-03-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mall80 View Post
That was the CNY surcharge last month.

Normal price should be rm218 and rm248 + extra add-on for "specials" ..... eg tongkat ali kopi or ubat etc

Your rm288 should be include the price of "stamina" pill which is sell at rm40 each.
Old 07-03-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah I am sure about price but it might be because first visit and ang moh... Not the first time I get a surprise in this region.

Local as where? Any pointer welcome haha and what is standard price at VIP?
Old 08-03-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
That was the CNY surcharge last month.

Normal price should be rm218 and rm248 + extra add-on for "specials" ..... eg tongkat ali kopi or ubat etc

Your rm288 should be include the price of "stamina" pill which is sell at rm40 each.
not sure how u get this type of charging..

normal price shd be 238 n 278.. kopi at 15..
Old 08-03-2019, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah I am sure about price but it might be because first visit and ang moh... Not the first time I get a surprise in this region.

Local as where? Any pointer welcome haha and what is standard price at VIP?
I have no idea how the price end up at 288rm... Normal price should be $238rm if the coffee / pill didn't come into play. Local there is quite a few, majority you can find it on wechat or join telegram group. Few bro that is kind enough will share and of cause in return of contacts but of cause take extra precaution when trying out. Firmly reject when it turn out not exactly what you wanted example your suppose to visit a local girl but end up china / thai or viet. I always tend to try my luck during my free time for local girl whenever there is chance or lead. If everything fail I will try hfj or ktv before going to spa as my last resort.

Local ; Blue wave Hotel. If I remember correctly HV too. Those local work in hotel base or spa usually older, syt you need to source from free lance or lobang from bro in group.
Old 08-03-2019, 08:11 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mall80 View Post
I was there last saturday and paid 218rm. You mean I got discount price?
Old 08-03-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Cool Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
I have no idea how the price end up at 288rm... Normal price should be $238rm if the coffee / pill didn't come into play. Local there is quite a few, majority you can find it on wechat or join telegram group. Few bro that is kind enough will share and of cause in return of contacts but of cause take extra precaution when trying out. Firmly reject when it turn out not exactly what you wanted example your suppose to visit a local girl but end up china / thai or viet. I always tend to try my luck during my free time for local girl whenever there is chance or lead. If everything fail I will try hfj or ktv before going to spa as my last resort.

Local ; Blue wave Hotel. If I remember correctly HV too. Those local work in hotel base or spa usually older, syt you need to source from free lance or lobang from bro in group.
Thanks I will make sure to ask them about price if I am there again and see what is going on now I have some ballpark figures but seems like all pay different
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread