The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 17-03-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Looks like another draw game again.....

The 2nd half looked like Liverpool had gone out of steam, and the way the ever steady Van Djik losing possession and the play-play by Alison aiyah....so easy for Fulham to score

Another draw game with a low end club, can kiss the EPL goodbye.

BTW, it really looks like the dribbling antics of Salah is so predictable, seems that every defender knbows how to block or rob the ball from his legs
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 18-03-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Final score Fulham 1 - Liverpool 2

3 points in the bag and back to no.1 spot.

Maybe it is the fatigue from the Bayern game but the team did not take their chances well.

Salah could have score in the 2nd half by chipping over the keeper but instead he shot straight the at the keeper.

I'm missing Shaqiri and his shots from outside the box.

Last edited by francined69; 18-03-2019 at 12:34 AM.
Old 18-03-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky win! Tee kong Kia pool! So many chances wasted!should be free scoring and close the bloody GD with man c mah!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 18-03-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post

BTW, it really looks like the dribbling antics of Salah is so predictable, seems that every defender knows how to block or rob the ball from his legs
one defender will block Salah and another defender will come in to tackle the ball away from Salah.

Salah missing his confidence from last season.
Old 18-03-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Well, as they say, winning ugly is the hallmark of a championship winning team. So glad Fabinho did not get a red card. I am surprised he was not substituted.

We need more midfielders who can shoot from outside the box. Whenever TAA and Robertson gets the ball, Fulham just pack numbers in their penalty box waiting for the cross. Once Origi comes out, the Fulham defenders know they must come out to close the gap because Origi can shoot from distance. That frees up more space for Salah and Mane in the box.
Old 18-03-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

We ain’t going away

After the highs of Wednesday this was a massive come down to play against one of the worst teams in the league fighting for their lives.

We had a dip, managed, had a setback and WON.

Champions have been doing this for years.

International break now, hope our guys come back injury free.

Then we move onto Spurs next.

BELIEVE

P. S. Salah needs to clear his head on #50 and just go back to instincts. As for Shaqiri, not sure what has happened behind the scenes, but if this keeps going on, I don't think he shall be around next season.
Old 18-03-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Not a good performance and what was shocking is that we almost drew with Fulham.
Man City watching the game will know we are still not stable.
If not for the penalty we would have allowed Man City to have 1 hand on the title.
Old 18-03-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Not a good performance and what was shocking is that we almost drew with Fulham.
Man City watching the game will know we are still not stable.
If not for the penalty we would have allowed Man City to have 1 hand on the title.
Man City nearly lost their cup tie with Swansea too, coming back from 2 goals down.
Old 18-03-2019, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

So many msgs in this thread since the final whistle and no one here mentioned the name of Ryan Babel.
A win is still a win, after the midweek exertions in Europe. Like some bros here said, if you can't win agst a team with the worst defensive record in the league like Fulham, you have no business to call yourself a League Champion.
No, i don't blame VVD or Allison for the Fulham's goal as they have excellent the whole season so far. Can forget about catching up on the the goal difference with Citeh as the Reds midfield is simply not good enough with no input in terms of goals when we need it the most.
Old 18-03-2019, 07:08 AM
Samster

Ryan Babel was most impressive of all the Fullham players, giving problems for TAA on the right side.

Was strange seeing him with the pink hair color though.

And all respect to Ryan for not celebrating against Pool after scoring the goal.
Old 18-03-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

A win means 3 points and top of table with 7 matches left. Good luck!!
Old 18-03-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool have 76 points after 31 games now. Last season we came 4th with 75 points after 38 games.

Some fansees really need to get a grip on reality. Do people think we should be steamrollering every team we play?

For sure, we made things more difficult than they needed to be last night, but we still found a way to get the 3 pts and that is the most important thing. This was going to be a tricky fixture - let me share something with everyone, all fixtures to the end of the season will be tricky.

Biggest complaint I would have last night was that we were a bit too casual, a bit too complacent maybe in thinking that more goals would inevitably come. And a word is needed with Salah. I get he is desperate to score but on 3 occasions last night, he was trying to do it himself with team-mates better placed, this has to stop.

The Fulham goal was a horrendous mistake with Milner, Virgil and Alisson all culpable, no excuses. But guess what, mistakes happen now and then and if this is a big one out of the way without any collateral damage then nothing to worry about. It happened, its over, forget it.

Not the best performance ever but a good away win after the highs of Munich in mid-week.

Actually, its been a brilliant week! Good win v Burnley, very good win v Bayern, favourable CL draw, tough 3pts won on the road last night, back to the top of the EPL.

What the hell has anyone got to moan about?

Now let me end on a more light hearted note:

Klopp on the Milner substitution...

"That's impact, eh? Without Milly it is probably 1-0!"

Kudos to Milner, he must have balls of steel to put that penalty away under those circumstances last night!
Old 18-03-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnHandcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Kudos to Milner, he must have balls of steel to put that penalty away under those circumstances last night!
I was thinking if Salah was going to snatch the ball from Milner and take the penalty
Old 19-03-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
As for Shaqiri, not sure what has happened behind the scenes, but if this keeps going on, I don't think he shall be around next season.
Shaqiri has a groin injury since January tats why he has not been in action since....... this type of muscle injury not easy to heal.

I remember previously Fernando Torres also had same injury and never fully recovered despite 6 months on/off treatment resulting in loss of form.
Old 20-03-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post
Shaqiri has a groin injury since January tats why he has not been in action since....... this type of muscle injury not easy to heal.

I remember previously Fernando Torres also had same injury and never fully recovered despite 6 months on/off treatment resulting in loss of form.
Now Robertson out of Scotland with abscess in gum.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1