The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-04-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Tis type of standard n posture. Hard to resist. Aduh.
That's why I keep her photos as she's in my WT bonk list , but I never get to recover last month after overspending my bullets so no chance to shoot at her , after I reloaded she left This is life..

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 04-04-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Tis type of standard n posture. Hard to resist. Aduh.
not worth it la brudder.Mona the only good service FL is it?

one person kena STD nevermind but spread how?

so many FL around.
Old 04-04-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
Ahtor69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rtf Nancy SS on Tuesday evening.
Had a great experience and therefore back for more.
She's shy and happy to see me again within a week.
Had a good time eating her smooth shaven pussy, listening to her soft moan as she enjoys my licking.
Proceed with bbbj. Requested for cim which she seems reluctant and so cap on and let her ride me and grab her big bouncing boobs. Release my little army in no time with her warm wet pussy inside massaging my cock. Shiok!!
Having a hard on thinking about her while writing this.
Old 04-04-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

FR for Yomi - Rollypolly

Looks: 6/10 (petite with little pimples. Hard to recognize, as advertised)

Boobs: 8/10 (34, Silicon. I saw the cut under her breasts, The sides of her right boob very sensitive)

Butt:9/10 (great ass)

Body: 9/10 ( slim, nice, enjoyed looking at her from upfront mirror)

GFE: 10/10 (likes everything slow and passionate)

Bbbj: 9/10 (warm,moist, deep.)

69: 10/10 (we were in this position for 55 mins)

FJ: NA. (I opted out)

RTF: Maybe.
Old 04-04-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Lonely (SA)

http://www.sexamazon555.com/10017100...001710017.html
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=723655

Lonely (Anna) is a late-20s full-time FL from Chiang Mai. Maiden trip to Singapore though have toured Japan, Korea, HK and Taiwan.

Stands around 5 ft. 4-5", slim and medium built. Fair-skinned, smooth complexion, wears a navel piercing and has an art tattoo just below her boobs. The photos posted are WYSIWYG.

Natural C-cup with light-colored nipples.

Can French, allows painting and fingering. Offers skillful BBBJ with the right suction and CIM.

FJ. A young and wet cunt. Open to all positions. Soft moans only.

As a seasoned FL, Lonely is built to serve with excellent bed skills and has a beautiful body to boot. Always service-oriented, friendly and jovial.

Speaks simple English. RTF material.

YMMV. Happy bonking!
Old 04-04-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
Goodgdgd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr Susan silk stalking 2apr 730pm
Looks 8.5 keep smiling
Body 8.5 slim
Boobs b
Bbbj sensual feeling shiok
No French only kiss
Finger nv try
Simple English need to use Google translate
Maybe that’s why no gfe feel.
Old 04-04-2019, 07:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Foxlici deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ocean From Teeruklover

LEGIT SYT with Tight body & natural C Boobies.

Looks about 85% to posted pic.

Slim body with no tattoos at all.

SOP Shower and alluring catbath.

Decent BBBJ with long deep strokes and stereo sound effects. "CIM-able"

French bit during foreplay but starting to go into "intense" mode during FJ.

Painting allowed and she has a SENSITIVE Clitoris.

Accommodating FJ with no lube used. Finished in Doggy as her ASS is good to hold.

Friendly girl who can talk about literally anything.

Overall 8.5/10

Price tag of $150/90/2 is definitely worth it so don't miss her Bros...
Old 04-04-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

players277 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahtor69 View Post
Rtf Nancy SS on Tuesday evening.
Had a great experience and therefore back for more.
She's shy and happy to see me again within a week.
Had a good time eating her smooth shaven pussy, listening to her soft moan as she enjoys my licking.
Proceed with bbbj. Requested for cim which she seems reluctant and so cap on and let her ride me and grab her big bouncing boobs. Release my little army in no time with her warm wet pussy inside massaging my cock. Shiok!!
Having a hard on thinking about her while writing this.
Is she willing CIM? How abour AR?people said she like being Fingered.
Old 04-04-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

SexAmazon okt steady la.... Tq
So can someone be kind enough to translate that
If dare to show everything shld be fine ??
Old 04-04-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
Vespora deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVespora deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Question Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

That leaves a bigger question / problem - who is the source of ghonnorhea now and how to trace???

It’s not a bad thing if the source was identified. Questions are now, which FL got the disease and who had whacked her recently?
Old 04-04-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 6
Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor125 View Post
Thanks boss for communicating with her. Good to get tested. I not unhappy with her performance, not saying she bad person at all. These accidents happen in bonking is just bad luck. Will say it before and say it again her session 10/10. Just telling bros my side what happened, who I last bonk.

Ask her to test for Gonorrhea, which is usually urine test.

Blood Samples
A small blood sample is drawn and then tested for antibodies to Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Gonorrhea very rarely passes into the bloodstream. The body creates antibodies to respond to various diseases and infections, and these can be found in the blood. These tests can result in a false-positive, and cannot tell for certain that an individual has gonorrhea at the time of the test, but can tell whether or not the individual has had it in the past. This type of test should not be used to diagnose gonorrhea.
https://www.stdcheck.com/blog/everyt...rrhea-testing/

I did blood and urine - because I requested for comprehensive std test. Only positive Gonorrhea, rest negative - Chlamydia/HIV/Syphillis etc.

I can trace my FLs bonk history, if earlier one would be end Feb.
so bro u said that u went to see doctor, wheres the prove that the doctor write? anybody can just say anything am i right ? now mona spend near $400sgd to prove that shes ok ,and nothing is wrong in her at all..
Old 04-04-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2352 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks boss for communicating with her. Good to get tested. I not unhappy with her performance, not saying she bad person at all. These accidents happen in bonking is just bad luck. Will say it before and say it again her session 10/10. Just telling bros my side what happened, who I last bonk.

Blood Samples
A small blood sample is drawn and then tested for antibodies to Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Gonorrhea very rarely passes into the bloodstream. The body creates antibodies to respond to various diseases and infections, and these can be found in the blood. These tests can result in a false-positive, and cannot tell for certain that an individual has gonorrhea at the time of the test, but can tell whether or not the individual has had it in the past. This type of test should not be used to diagnose gonorrhea.

I did blood and urine - because I requested for comprehensive std test. Only positive Gonorrhea, rest negative - Chlamydia/HIV/Syphillis etc.

mona from sex amazon really steady..take photo of her going thru all checkup and even paper to show..

i think to be fair to stable and lady..u also take photo show your medical report ..at least let them feel that u are not trying to stir trouble ..i believe all bros here will love to know the truth too..

happy bonking guys..stay safe..dont raw!!!
Old 04-04-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 15
victor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexamazon View Post
so bro u said that u went to see doctor, wheres the prove that the doctor write? anybody can just say anything am i right ? now mona spend near $400sgd to prove that shes ok ,and nothing is wrong in her at all..
I can upload photo of test results bro, let me figure out never upload photo before. Why would i post to lie something like this, what benefit to anyone, why make other brothers worried for what.

She got back her results already so fast??? We cannot see from the photo boss.
Old 04-04-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

players277 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenWood View Post
FR for Nancy (SS)

Looks:6.5/10 (got xmm look with braces on)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Long slurpy bbbj in 69 position, shaved pussy no smell)
French: 8/10 (solid tongue fight)
Boobs: 7/10 (Natural C cup low point cos sag)
FJ: 8/10 (accomodating got a few mirror and we did it in front of the huge mirror, shiok)

Overall: Recommend if u looking for service, though lack the looks
Wow..very sexy bang infront mirror bro.doggy or what? She do CIM?
Old 04-04-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

One thing proven that you cannot 100% sure you get it from who especially as a chiongster. In this case you said Mona from SA. If you are a fucking virgin and first time bonk is Mona then you kena. Then you KNNCB can say is Mona.
I not siding the FLs but whatever you say have to be careful.

If you not happy with the performance, just write a bad fr. but do not accusing someone. Because you bei song or whatsoever. I encounter unhappy bonk but no accuse FLs.

Her blood test is good enough to prove that no hiv.

Last month Sexhouse this month Sexamazon grandmother story.

What's going on huh?

Quote:

Blood Samples

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1