The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2013, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer888 View Post
Scanned through this thread and couldn't find much about the place I'm staying. I'm at Ixora hotel. Any lobangs around here?
service at d place u r presently staying is so-so only but if u really need a fix, pm me..
Old 03-07-2013, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 17
daren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
service at d place u r presently staying is so-so only but if u really need a fix, pm me..
Bro, you have good lobang in this area? I'm sitting at PV now waiting for Xiao You (19)...
Old 03-07-2013, 05:14 PM
Samster

daren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud ofdaren999 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by daren999 View Post
Bro, you have good lobang in this area? I'm sitting at PV now waiting for Xiao You (19)...
Look: 9/10 (pretty)
Boobs: A size, pink nipple, cute and fresh, very yummy (too bad cannot eat, she didn't allow)
Body: 9/10 (slim and sexy, tall - above average)
FK: Not allowed
BJ: 6/10 (nothing special)
FJ: 6.5/10 (lazy - don't want on top, but allow for many positions, little bit rush)
GFE: 6/10 (ok lah, nothing special too)
Damage: 200

I like Ting Ting at Ixxxx better. The advantage of her is young.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tuapaogor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice FR daren999,

SYT is my tea too, but yealah sometimes just need to compensate abit and work a little harder in bed.

but PV in mainland, quite lazy to drive over just to X
Old 03-07-2013, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry bro but had I seen ur post earlier, I wud hv advised u against going to pv.i posted on tis in my past posts..standards there hv gone horribly down the drain.the stocks there seem to treat customers like as if we hv no other ports to go to. I hv not set foot there for more than a year. A word of advice, never fall for the tempting photos wc r often doctored. There is quite a number of lobangs in mainland.. but honestly I dare not recommend to fellow bros.. the list is long but as they say service is not up to par..pv, ixora, dgarden, aroma, 18, summit all r ports wc I hv tried but I dun recommend..
Old 03-07-2013, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Hi penang bros, I am johorian base in jb and is going for a trip to the pearl of the orient for sightseeing, makan and sex. We all know that within msia itself, penang has the most attractions like heritage buildings, religious place, wonderful beaches, nice hill, and lots of museums and many more nature places to explore.

Food was fantastic ranging from jalan selamat chaw keow teow, assam $$$$$, hokkien mee, tau sar pieu, nowhere in msia can find food standard that come close to it. Halal food like nasi kandar also sedap sekali. What makes me unforgetable is the hainanese chicken rice at jalan chulia with 2 shopfront, have to wait at least half an hour before have a chance to taste it.

Talk about cheong places, 10+ over years in the 90s, use to go to cathay hotel behind there is a so call legal prostitue brothel. Many local girls not prc will be sitting down at the bench for customer to pick and choose his dream girl for a short time at rm80. However, when I went back 2-3 years ago the price for a short time has increase to rm130.

Do any bros know whether what is the present charges for a short time sex at walfdorf mp, cathay mp and taiwan mp near peking hotel ?
Old 04-07-2013, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
revrin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sorry bro but had I seen ur post earlier, I wud hv advised u against going to pv.i posted on tis in my past posts..standards there hv gone horribly down the drain.the stocks there seem to treat customers like as if we hv no other ports to go to. I hv not set foot there for more than a year. A word of advice, never fall for the tempting photos wc r often doctored. There is quite a number of lobangs in mainland.. but honestly I dare not recommend to fellow bros.. the list is long but as they say service is not up to par..pv, ixora, dgarden, aroma, 18, summit all r ports wc I hv tried but I dun recommend..
where do u suggest, both island and mainland?
Old 04-07-2013, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ZachBonano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro,

sorry for late reply...work has been keeping me away from this forum though not from cheonging hahaha...apa lagi cina mau? din expect u to be back so soon...
just reading through the forum really....
but from what i see, the cheonging in Penang is getting livelier albeit a few ports has negative sights.. I guess RRck is still the same...expensive and lousy service (that was my last cheong which many months ago)....

However, Scorpio, if u have a trip in KL, head down to beach club...loads of locals of all races there...

was there a month ago.. was staying at Concorde. head down to beach club for a few drinks. young beautiful ladies came..some offered overnight for 400-600 and some f.o.c... had to decline to them (though little brother was really itchy) for reasons of retirement.....
Old 06-07-2013, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachBonano View Post
just reading through the forum really....
but from what i see, the cheonging in Penang is getting livelier albeit a few ports has negative sights.. I guess RRck is still the same...expensive and lousy service (that was my last cheong which many months ago)....

However, Scorpio, if u have a trip in KL, head down to beach club...loads of locals of all races there...

was there a month ago.. was staying at Concorde. head down to beach club for a few drinks. young beautiful ladies came..some offered overnight for 400-600 and some f.o.c... had to decline to them (though little brother was really itchy) for reasons of retirement.....
Yo bro, what's up? Still in retirement? Settled down? Gud 4 u bro..me still no luck finding my soulmate. Beach club u say? I heard of it n passed by d place few times but never really set foot there. Pinays mostly right? D girls r so sporting hah? Hope not some kinda scam..u know these days everything seems possible. .

Anyway, do drop in here whenever u can..appreciate d company..cheers!
Old 07-07-2013, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 21
songsong1213 is one of the Best!songsong1213 is one of the Best!songsong1213 is one of the Best!songsong1213 is one of the Best!

Quote:
If you are going with gf, Danai Spa or Gurney Spa seems ok...
Not going with gf lah... Tried PV twice, very disappointed... You have any good lobang in butterworth?
Old 08-07-2013, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Macgyver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by songsong1213 View Post
Not going with gf lah... Tried PV twice, very disappointed... You have any good lobang in butterworth?
look up the thread bro.but stay away from pv. low quality there
Old 08-07-2013, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
gsensation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macgyver View Post
look up the thread bro.but stay away from pv. low quality there
Previously in Dec'12, i made a call and got Xiao Ru in PP Hotel.

That is my first time..so i went out very fast . i think less than 10 minutes.

She washed me, then lick me, then horse riding me...then it's the end...i dunno what to do n what not to do...

overall, she is nice to me...

I wonder if she is still in Penang or anyone new n nice to recommend?

Is there Russians available and what's the market price?

I'm a noob here...and need a guidance..
Old 09-07-2013, 10:26 AM
Samster

I wonder if anyone has any kangtao for FL college girl or part-time model?
Old 09-07-2013, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ZachBonano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yo bro, what's up? Still in retirement? Settled down? Gud 4 u bro..me still no luck finding my soulmate. Beach club u say? I heard of it n passed by d place few times but never really set foot there. Pinays mostly right? D girls r so sporting hah? Hope not some kinda scam..u know these days everything seems possible. .

Anyway, do drop in here whenever u can..appreciate d company..cheers!
retired yes but no soulmate though...still a bachelor...actually not a scam...a close friend been there before and he got a local malay to bonked albeit at RM 500 for 2 fucks... so i guess, not a scam....some other are there for the sake of one night stand...so depends on how u play the game...

Rather sad to hear stocks in Penang is getting bad... hopes it gets better...
Old 09-07-2013, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
oldboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry to talk about Beach Club KL here but just to share what I saw when I stayed in a hotel nearby a few years back. I happen to walk back from Twin Towers at near 7pm & as I passed the BC, a couple of taxis stopped & a few sexy looking ladies alighted & they were applying cosmetics. To my disappointment, the ladies do not look attractive & some were kind of middle aged. I guess there may be some gems but I decided to pass as in the dim coloured lights you may not get what you think you want. Decided to call for outcall & get to choose from 3 ladies the OKT sent over to my hotel room. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1