The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old Yesterday, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 1
HentaiKamenMilf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHentaiKamenMilf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

any fr for EMMANuELLE������ PEGGY & mika from scarlett house any frenching allowed for mika??
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 1
HentaiKamenMilf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHentaiKamenMilf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any fr for these girls
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
MyatMoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Gin from Bangkok Gem

She definitely lives up to her ang pai status.
Location: Central abt 5 minutes walk from mrrt. Looks rundown on the outside but decently renovated inside. Mattress could be better.
Body: Fair skin with no blemishes 9/10
Bbbj: Swirling tongue movement and DT 8/10
Frenching: Scores well here. Can be fierce can be gentle, you set the tempo 10/10
Pussy: Shaved and she loves to be eaten. Gets wet easily. However, need to be gentle with your fingering 9/10
FJ: Rather tight n she's accommodating to whatever style you want 9/10
Old Today, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ctan100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lovethais - 311

Location: convenient, parking need to walk a little but not a problem

Looks: typical thai tan. looks exactly like photo and video. i would say 9/10

Body: Slim built with brown nips.. Size is B with a little Sag but at least its nice to play and natural.

BBBJ: darn good bbbj , slow and sensual. no teeth feel. she said is her first time in this line.

Frenching: very good can speak good french but depends on chemistry

FJ: takes time to warm up, at first walk in need to chat a little, she is pretty smart but maybe have a little language barrier, so need to speak slower for her to understand. she is a bubbly girl. makes u happy although sometimes her reaction is a little weird but come on just enjoy and have fun. so we spend time talking and then head to shower, by then 30 mins have gone by.

took me almost 1 hour after the start just to get my first shot then we chatted about life and what she does for a living back in thailand. she studies korean during college so she can speak korean.

left about 20 mins then decided to go for second round. rarely could finish up haha she made it. or shall i say WE made it.

She is leaving soon so try it while you can. surprised there are no FR on her at all.
Old Today, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shy711 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I m looking for FR for ashley. as anyone tried her.

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=722060
Old Today, 06:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
wireless25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all. Im looking for any fr for aumy from rp? Pic look nice.. wandering if they are real..
Advert Space Available