The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
piglet78 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Boobs lover fall in.

Hi Bro, pls share contacts for this joo Chiat ML.

Thanks
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 18-01-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1677 / Power: 11
GN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
But the place super run down.
just realised she was the coco i talked to before... came ard June last yr
first time i went say cannot meet coz got cops below the shop
den say cannot meet shop but go hotel, not sure whether she moved shop
abit siao siao one.. flip flop roti prata asked me 800 or 1k for ON.. hahaha

heard alot about that shop whereby no compartment, not sure if its still the same shop lol
when i saw her i tink she like D cup at most

she got hang website before for a short period of time

Last edited by GN007SG; 18-01-2022 at 09:06 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 18-01-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3500 / Power: 6
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
just realised she was the coco i talked to before... came ard June last yr
first time i went say cannot meet coz got cops below the shop
den say cannot meet shop but go hotel, not sure whether she moved shop
abit siao siao one.. flip flop roti prata asked me 800 or 1k for ON.. hahaha

heard alot about that shop whereby no compartment, not sure if its still the same shop lol
when i saw her i tink she like D cup at most

she got hang website before for a short period of time
Simi D cup? I think you find the wrong person or it is a switch bait…this one said she come 3 months (don’t know true or not) but guarantee chop F cup neh neh verified by many senior bros. If you want to argue that is D cup. Then don’t go la. Else later you disappointed

Btw. Did you try the girl or not or u see or hear?
Old 18-01-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Big neh neh can’t forget this

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/tang-bao-massage/
Old 18-01-2022, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1677 / Power: 11
GN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant futureGN007SG has a brilliant future

Quote:
Simi D cup? I think you find the wrong person or it is a switch bait…this one said she come 3 months (don’t know true or not) but guarantee chop F cup neh neh verified by many senior bros. If you want to argue that is D cup. Then don’t go la. Else later you disappointed

Btw. Did you try the girl or not or u see or hear?
i saw her before when she said have cop den she ask me wait for her, initially she wanted to go hotel den walk halfway she say dowan again
unless she is not the girl in the pic on wechat or another later took over wechat. she confirm more than 3 months old as its still the same wechat. not gonna argue either i didnt go in the end coz its her attitude problem anyway
Old 18-01-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
trance000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share contact of this joo chiat syt? or anna. i will share mine as well
Old 19-01-2022, 08:41 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quoted: 971 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30188 / Power: 90
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Boobs lover doesn't mean we have to go for big one. The chio face n a great figure also played an important part.

Just tried one B cup chio bu with damn good service. She is at her late 20s, working around Chinatown.

Only willing to exchange with bro with another chio bu to share. 🤫

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 19-01-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2949 / Power: 16
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

service good? very tempted to try now that she is back again.

bro bignehneh, do you stamp your QC chop on her?
Old 19-01-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
youngchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

yeah bro able to provide fr? appreciate it!
Old 19-01-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

For those bro who asked me, this is lucky/ coco tits. Based on my experience is F cup. She is like those teacher/ gnd type. If you have a fantasy then good

From the photo u can see the tits size vs waist vs hand….
Old 19-01-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
service good? very tempted to try now that she is back again.

bro bignehneh, do you stamp your QC chop on her?
I feel very so so. The power is the tits but not accommodating…u want to do a lot of pattern, cannot. Cock too big cannot. Fuck too long also cannot. But I guess if ur tits are F size and you are 30s, everyone Lan Lan. Like the Alice and Eva sister. Their F and G cup dominates and their pricing very LJ and attitude also.
Old 19-01-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 11
SeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

For those bro who asked me, this is lucky/ coco tits. Based on my experience is F cup. She is like those teacher/ gnd type. If you have a fantasy then good

Wow... this one should be bigger than D bah.
May I know who is this gal? Thanks!
Pearly (Youth, MIA)
Cammy (Rochorboy, retired)

Fav service-oriented:
MiuMiu, Mixue, Molly (exchange123)

Fav JG:
PingPing (Balestier)
Old 19-01-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 7
frostbite99 is a splendid one to beholdfrostbite99 is a splendid one to beholdfrostbite99 is a splendid one to beholdfrostbite99 is a splendid one to beholdfrostbite99 is a splendid one to beholdfrostbite99 is a splendid one to beholdfrostbite99 is a splendid one to beholdfrostbite99 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Ya her jugs massive really well hidden cos she wears loose t shirts all the time.

She is considered slim and her jugs are likely natural.
Old 19-01-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 11
SeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I feel very so so. The power is the tits but not accommodating…u want to do a lot of pattern, cannot. Cock too big cannot. Fuck too long also cannot. But I guess if ur tits are F size and you are 30s, everyone Lan Lan. Like the Alice and Eva sister. Their F and G cup dominates and their pricing very LJ and attitude also.
Actually for me, I look for service, attitude and can play one first.

I prefer a cup B gal that provides good service, good attitude and can play, over any cup Z that has stuck up attitude and simi sai also cannot one any day.

But of cos... B cup is the lowest I can go liao... I cannot take cup A gals cos might as well play with my own chest.
Pearly (Youth, MIA)
Cammy (Rochorboy, retired)

Fav service-oriented:
MiuMiu, Mixue, Molly (exchange123)

Fav JG:
PingPing (Balestier)
Old 19-01-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 20
bigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud of

Quote:

Looks good. Is it real or fake?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1