The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-01-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenWanderer View Post
Any of you tried IVY https://sglonelyguy-8.com/ivy-massage/ . Couldn’t find any FR on her
Very good service. Nice, chatty lady. She is in a two women shop.

She took a few days off, so the SLG ad disappeared but back to work from yesterday. I visited her yesterday afternoon.
Old 18-01-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Review for Xue Er

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/massage-xue-er/

Looks: 6/10 - She got a very manly face and face not as smooth as the pics.
Body: 7.5/10 - Similar to what you see from the site. Slim.
Boobs: 7/10 - Nice and round
Nuru Massage: 8/10 - Very extensive and put in a lot of effort in the nuru. You can fully roam and rub your dick with her pussy.
Location / place: Quite a clean place in a quiet condo in central area. Easy to find parking.

RTM: Maybe not. Will try others but for nuru might still go back.

Overall quite friendly and chatty girl. Not a time watcher as well. Take note that for those that want to do Nuru, need to let her know as she only do 4-5 nuru a day.
Old 18-01-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Very good service. Nice, chatty lady. She is in a two women shop.

She took a few days off, so the SLG ad disappeared but back to work from yesterday. I visited her yesterday afternoon.
Shower within the premise or need to come out of the shop? Still considering about her
Old 18-01-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 11
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/fan-fan-massage/

Please allow me to share a strange encounter for me recently. This ML phone number no reply but I found her ID activated on my wechat.
im guessing that her number/wechat ID was recycled and used by other MLs at the moment. it might not be fanfan that you've met, or perhaps not an intentional bait and switch.
Old 18-01-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexySi007 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/angel-mass...angel-massage/

Review for Angel
Location: Its ok and just about walkable from the MRT station. Drivers may find parking a challenge.

Ease of Find/ Privacy: Quite easy to find- directions were very clear and easy to follow. Not many people around at all.

Looks: Pics are accurate in my view- maybe a slight discount, but for me she looks great.

Body and Boobs: Again she looks great in my view slim and nice boobs (b). Opened the door wearing cut off denim shorts and a lacy top. Very nice.

Service:
Massage was quite light and lasted around 15 mins before the sensual stiff started.
Sensual started and this is where she excels- slow to start then slowly stripping to her naked state and moving her ample body across my back.
She flipped me over and then worked her magic. Super good. Was offered a second shot, but i wanted to chill.
Would return for sure. One of the best in a while.
The link does not work can resend the link
Old 18-01-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Just a quick check, anyone still visiting Fiona (the ML who infamously screens her clients' age)?

Been quite some time since I've last seen her lol..
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Just a quick check, anyone still visiting Fiona (the ML who infamously screens her clients' age)?

Been quite some time since I've last seen her lol..
Funny you mentioned it. Just saw her WC  moments today after a long long silence.

I think she is one of those long term MLs who operates way below the radar. No ads , no anything. Not overly ambitious, so she is happy just to have enough customers a day to cover expenses and make a small profit. That's my take. There are a few like her.
Old 18-01-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Funny you mentioned it. Just saw her WC  moments today after a long long silence.

I think she is one of those long term MLs who operates way below the radar. No ads , no anything. Not overly ambitious, so she is happy just to have enough customers a day to cover expenses and make a small profit. That's my take. There are a few like her.
She has been unlisted for a very long time liao..

I thought she oredi RTC lol..

I won't be surprised if she has a few regulars who are big tippers..

That said, I did have a nice session with her in 2020, but somehow I didn't RTM her for some reason and she flew off my radar..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-01-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Shower within the premise or need to come out of the shop? Still considering about her
Shower within the shop. But …
if you are in room #1, you’ll come out of the room in bath robe and walk past the receptionist to go to the shower room. That’s 4 travel back and forth, so people from outside the shop can see you. Just quickly run …
If you are in room #2, then no issue.

Good news is that the area is not super crowded.
Old 18-01-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Write until got dragon got tiger…look department she does have sharper feature which give the exotic thai mixed blood look as she is not pure Han ethnicity else figure don’t pass my strict BMI criteria..pre-baby hippo if diet don’t control well..not helping with many carrot head spamming her free as our massage conversation also revolve around food hahah

Service cat bath wise is in the tier of JS gang but without the signature bbbj CIM does bring the value for money and RTM worthiness a notch down…just my humble cents since chionging local scene during covid
Interesting u mention chionging local scene during Covid and JS gang. U chiong only during Covid and u know the gang? The gang was way earlier before Covid and since then the scene has been pretty bad on the whole.
Old 18-01-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
SexySi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexySi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner88 View Post
The link does not work can resend the link
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/angel-massage/
Old 18-01-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Shower within the shop. But …
if you are in room #1, you’ll come out of the room in bath robe and walk past the receptionist to go to the shower room. That’s 4 travel back and forth, so people from outside the shop can see you. Just quickly run …
If you are in room #2, then no issue.

Good news is that the area is not super crowded.
Haha yeah, she shared with me near where but having 2nd thoughts in case I get room 1. Thanks for sharing bro! Will consider again if I happen to be around that area
Old 18-01-2022, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Haha yeah, she shared with me near where but having 2nd thoughts in case I get room 1. Thanks for sharing bro! Will consider again if I happen to be around that area
Actually let me correct myself. There is usually no receptionist at the desk because it run by the of them only. So chance of anyone else coming to the shop when you are taking shower is slim because both of them will be busy serving. Outside area is also not popular / crowded. So it’s not a big deal but yes it’s not 100% foolproof
Old 18-01-2022, 08:41 PM
Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5958 / Power: 18
bedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sgbeautycastle-7.com/xiao-me...b-msg-hj-bbbj/

Please do note my humble FR and YMMV! But I had a fantastic time today and I wanted to share.

Will cut the story short, but I was looking for boobs today and it just happened that i was around the area.

Looks: 7/10 beauty is subjective, but im confident that her looks isnt the type to reject.

Body: 8/10 not fat and not slim, need to discount a little bit from pictures. 2nd video is accurate.

Boobs: 8/10 definitely a score for boobs lover, nice small nipples that you would love to suck

Massage: Very comfortable and sensual nuru massage, she was very flexible and agile. Would keep brushing and using her body to make little brother aroused and hard. She seem to be quite observant and would use her big soft boobs to rub against it to get it going again. I could feel her nips brushing against my groin area, dick, balls and body. This really enhanced the experience for me.

BBBJ: By then I was so aroused and I opted for a BBBJ and she was really skillful and damn I felt like exploding. Once she wrapped her lips and mouth around my little brother, she kept going. She would also run her fingers around my groin area and paid attention to my balls. All these while she's blowing me (and it was a sloppy slippery type), she would softly moan with my dick in her mouth.

Sensual/GFE: I would say we broke the ice quite easily and chatted quite a bit. I'm not really the shy type, so I think that helped. She also kept the conversation going. Oh and on the sensual part, she also did lick and suck quite a fair bit around.

All in all, I felt the session was very enjoyable and satisfying (this is after i've encountered a few landmines). She was also quite friendly and didnt chase me after we were done, but of course, I took my leave without any prompting from her.

I know there were previous reviews about being in and out in 30 mins. Mine was about 45mins~

Its your choice and YMMV depending on chemistry (after all they are humans too), this is just my small contribution here.

Enjoy if you decide to book appointment! I think she mentioned she has a limit on how many nuru she takes a day, something about it being tiring and whatnot.
Old 18-01-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 15
victor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud of

After OMM, is there any other ML that will help make you squirt after shooting?
Old 18-01-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 15
victor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
Review for Xue Er

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/massage-xue-er/

Looks: 6/10 - She got a very manly face and face not as smooth as the pics.
Body: 7.5/10 - Similar to what you see from the site. Slim.
Boobs: 7/10 - Nice and round
Nuru Massage: 8/10 - Very extensive and put in a lot of effort in the nuru. You can fully roam and rub your dick with her pussy.
Location / place: Quite a clean place in a quiet condo in central area. Easy to find parking.

RTM: Maybe not. Will try others but for nuru might still go back.

Overall quite friendly and chatty girl. Not a time watcher as well. Take note that for those that want to do Nuru, need to let her know as she only do 4-5 nuru a day.
Manly face? I don't think so at all. I would rate her much higher.
Smooth like photo, you see photo meitu smooth you think is exactly like that?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1