The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
alwaysfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey111223 View Post
Today visited the same lady again. Each time she provides different 'styles' and she is willing to provide many different service. Best attitude.
Bro care to share contact pls? Tia.
Old 23-01-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of
Bro, can please suggest good ML/FL - GFE, good looking.

Post Geylang very hard 🙏🏻
Old 23-01-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ML that does frenching

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
Sounds like it's the joint with the ladies with M names
You are right. Now only service providers there.
Old 24-01-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Like some brothers I absolutely enjoy frenching especially with beautiful Syts.For an uncle like me it's hard to find WLs who can French however my luck changes when I chance upon a beautiful ML from another thread. Today I managed to get an appointment and upon entering her room. I hugged and kissed her like a long lost lover. At the same time my hands are fondling her soft round butt. She is as beautiful as her picture and her gfe is top notch. Her service package starts from $100 for basic msg to $150 for all system goes except screwing. After the usual catbath I turned around and started kissing. We are talking about real tongue fighting and she is good. Apart from frenching she also can AR , 69, bbbj and finally cim. After I shot my load she rinsed her mouth and we locked lips again. This babe is truly a kisser. Though price abit stiff but then again where to find such beautiful girl who is willing to kiss an old uncle.ok sharing is caring . Her name is Molly and mobile is 8411-6013. Please treat this gem well.
Old 24-01-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Like some brothers I absolutely enjoy frenching especially with beautiful Syts.For an uncle like me it's hard to find WLs who can French however my luck changes when I chance upon a beautiful ML from another thread. Today I managed to get an appointment and upon entering her room. I hugged and kissed her like a long lost lover. At the same time my hands are fondling her soft round butt. She is as beautiful as her picture and her gfe is top notch. Her service package starts from $100 for basic msg to $150 for all system goes except screwing. After the usual catbath I turned around and started kissing. We are talking about real tongue fighting and she is good. Apart from frenching she also can AR , 69, bbbj and finally cim. After I shot my load she rinsed her mouth and we locked lips again. This babe is truly a kisser. Though price abit stiff but then again where to find such beautiful girl who is willing to kiss an old uncle.ok sharing is caring . Her name is Molly and mobile is 8411-6013. Please treat this gem well.
Thank u uncle, u are a good man
Old 24-01-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 916 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
power up you for the great post
Old 25-01-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
sky7272 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you for your good contribute I also a uncle want to try ,
Old 28-01-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey111223 View Post
FR on ML that does frenching:

Face: 8.5/10
Body: 9.5/10
BBBJ: 10/10
Race: Chinese but looks like mixed blood
GFE: 20/10 (more than perfect score)

I heard of a 'ML' being mentioned in posts for a long time. At last managed to book. She is always smiling and laughing, cracking jokes and very gentle. She makes me feel at home straight away.

She does her job slowly and sensuously, never rushing for time. The sound that she makes and how she moves her body is exceptional.

I have to confess she is the best deal that I have experienced. I automatically gave her a top up without her asking ... for providing the best service I have ever received.

Contacts only for experienced hamster who is willing to help me up my points. But as mentioned, if you read the posts around, you may already get her contact. PM me if you want more info.
care to share?
sucker for French

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1