The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 6
Yohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Alicia Low Jia Hui

Anyone book her before? I telegram her. She said her price is 1.5k per hour.
Old 24-09-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 16
MrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohama View Post
that is really expensive for an old car
i would pay about 500 to 800
if she dont control her price, is hard to get customer
Old 24-09-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Yohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVirtual View Post
that is really expensive for an old car
i would pay about 500 to 800
if she dont control her price, is hard to get customer
Ya used by alot of people already. Should be quite loose below there
Old 24-09-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 18
ansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by annatrinh View Post
Any kind soul to "mega" or "wetransfer" this? Kum Siah
Old 25-09-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
jasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Recently I find her she oso quote me 1.5k but in the end let me do 2 shot.
Old 26-09-2021, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
Freedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasondragonborn View Post
u xfer her before meet up?
Old 26-09-2021, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasondragonborn View Post
1.5k I don't think is worth for an old bird.
Old 26-09-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 18
ansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond repute

Ah yah, pay to busk in the aura of her (in)fame. That intangible quality that you can song song with ...

So if you can afford it, why not? She may be older, but compensate it with experience.

Low SES like me can only wishful thinking and PCC.

Speaking of which, anyone got her latest video or picture?
Old 26-09-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
jasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1.5k I don't think is worth for an old bird.
Actually it was not bad. I very enjoy myself. She is very wild. And maybe not as young as before but she really got a lot of skill. Let me do many things oso.

Last edited by jasondragonborn; 26-09-2021 at 01:14 PM.
Old 12-10-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 4
Catsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud of

New drama?
Old 12-10-2021, 06:14 PM
fire will make you strong

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14156 / Power: 42
burntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catsu View Post
New drama?
from her latest story 22 hour ago she still happily eating her japanese food

Target 14500 point
Old 14-10-2021, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 16
DiverSenzaki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiverSenzaki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiverSenzaki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiverSenzaki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiverSenzaki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://lovefap.com/a/alicia-low-jia...asian-girl-406

Threesome.
Old 14-10-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2665 / Power: 16
d2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond repute

did the 2 bangla pay her 1.5k each??
Old 14-10-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 18
stapler is a glorious beacon of lightstapler is a glorious beacon of lightstapler is a glorious beacon of lightstapler is a glorious beacon of lightstapler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiverSenzaki View Post
Awesome. Wondered if there's more...
Old 15-10-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 15
ShuaiDiDi is one of the Best!ShuaiDiDi is one of the Best!ShuaiDiDi is one of the Best!ShuaiDiDi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stapler View Post
Awesome. Wondered if there's more...
More will be coming from those who actually book her service and video down the new contents
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1