The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Honestly, would you fuck your friends' hot wives if she is willing?

I won't. If she do that to me I will leave the room.

Friend's wife cannot touch no matter what. Vice Versa.

If you friend fuck your wife are you ok with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echidna View Post
If you are alone with your friend's wife in a room and she started to touch and kiss you, would you go on and have sex with her?
Old 20-08-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

UP you for the right behavior What is friend for

Quote:
Originally Posted by genji81 View Post
There is a close friend of mine that wife is slim,long hair and literally a bimbo,
love to drink but can't hold her liquor well, after drinking will talk loads of nonsense, my friend too can't hold his liquor well.

Once both her and my friend got really drunk, and she wanted to use the toilet. I helped to carry her to the toilet and she was literally rubbing all over me i was just grabbing her butt, Was I Aroused ? Hell Yeah.. i was rocked hard and given the pub is not crowded , i have the intention to just bonk her in the handicap toilet there and then.
But Somehow Big Head came to me and i stopped myself from doing anything further , did i regretted ? I would say no, women are everywhere to be bonked , do not let your small head make you regret that one decision you made
Old 20-08-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Charle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Definitely not, later loss a friend if he found out. Can go outside find other girl if needed.
Old 20-08-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

It depends which head you are thinking at that spur of moment, and also are you in the right mind or not. I don't think there is no right or wrong answer. Is only the consequence that can't be avoid.
Old 21-08-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 6
Need4Speed1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
I was a fuck buddy of a MILF 10 years my senior with 2 kids. We bonked every 1-2 days for almost 3 years.

She's probably the woman that has the most sperm in her pussy and mouth from me those days.

Hubby and her don't do it . So I helped out lor.

Hubby doesn't know. Not my perogative to tell him anyway.

I CIP and CIM her so many times till lost count. All no rubber. We tested and bonked happily.
Same here except 5 years and she’s 10 yrs younger. 2 kids also. We worked together. Most was maybe 4 times in a week but sometimes 1 time and sometimes we skipped for a couple of weeks.

She still had sex with her husband though. He never found out. She was mad at him for gambling too much.

I CIP many times and many CIM. Never use condom. Did in her bed one time too. Other times usually in car. I met her husband a few times too. Felt guilty. Best we stopped but I still miss her. She eventually left the company.
Old 21-08-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 20
tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!

If few woman want you as you are the only male in the group, would you up all or just the close one?
Old 22-08-2019, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Need4Speed1 View Post
Same here except 5 years and she’s 10 yrs younger. 2 kids also. We worked together. Most was maybe 4 times in a week but sometimes 1 time and sometimes we skipped for a couple of weeks.

She still had sex with her husband though. He never found out. She was mad at him for gambling too much.

I CIP many times and many CIM. Never use condom. Did in her bed one time too. Other times usually in car. I met her husband a few times too. Felt guilty. Best we stopped but I still miss her. She eventually left the company.
Same here. Still ongoing except she is married and no kids and 15 Year younger than me. We did almost daily and no rubber And can cum anywhere I wanted. Her Husband fuck her about 2-3 times a month and using rubber.
Old 22-08-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all

It depends. If the person not really my friend, maybe only hi bye that kind, and if no chance of KC or clingy fwb then I may go for it.
Old 22-08-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
close bro wife no matter how hot also cannot touch .....

aquiantance.... i ll got for it ....

nvr close bro woman .... cannot ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelle View Post
It depends. If the person not really my friend, maybe only hi bye that kind, and if no chance of KC or clingy fwb then I may go for it.
Old 22-08-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
close bro wife no matter how hot also cannot touch .....

aquiantance.... i ll got for it ....

nvr close bro woman .... cannot ....
Yea bro code strong. Even if the wife is a fucking hot supermodel lusting for me.
Old 22-08-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by genji81 View Post
There is a close friend of mine that wife is slim,long hair and literally a bimbo,
love to drink but can't hold her liquor well, after drinking will talk loads of nonsense, my friend too can't hold his liquor well.

Once both her and my friend got really drunk, and she wanted to use the toilet. I helped to carry her to the toilet and she was literally rubbing all over me i was just grabbing her butt, Was I Aroused ? Hell Yeah.. i was rocked hard and given the pub is not crowded , i have the intention to just bonk her in the handicap toilet there and then.
But Somehow Big Head came to me and i stopped myself from doing anything further , did i regretted ? I would say no, women are everywhere to be bonked , do not let your small head make you regret that one decision you made
nicely said.. up u 13
Old 22-08-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Friend's wife : definitely no no...

Other people wife : as long as I dont know the husband
Old 29-09-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 6
ANGEL92 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyANGEL92 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think no women is willing to do it with hubby's friend. Too dangerous and woman aren't natural daredevil. The most just tempt and kachiau hubby's friend but definitely won't go all the way. So guys, don't need think so much uh? 😝
Old 30-09-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGEL92 View Post
I think no women is willing to do it with hubby's friend. Too dangerous and woman aren't natural daredevil. The most just tempt and kachiau hubby's friend but definitely won't go all the way. So guys, don't need think so much uh? 😝
I think ladies more willing. But it’s the guy who dun wan
Old 30-09-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9350 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Depend. If the friend is a close friend, I won't. If the friend is not very close, then do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post
Must have some ethnics when Chiong.. no way for me..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leongfan View Post
If you are really good bros then hell no.

But if you are just those surface " friend " then maybe.
well, when u come out to society, there are things u better don't touch.

Don't touch people wives is one of them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1