The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Grab "Hitch-ed" (based on true accounts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by concerned1883 View Post
I'll be continuing on my 2nd encounter soon.
A bit challenging as the events sort of overlapped with what was happening with Vivian.
I'm trying to make it coherent... haha
The relationship doesn’t have to end. Can always make time for lunch or occasional rendezvous and continue a fb relationship. I bet she can be easily persuaded.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 19-08-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 6
concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
The relationship doesn’t have to end. Can always make time for lunch or occasional rendezvous and continue a fb relationship. I bet she can be easily persuaded.
Was tempted to message her several times after that.
But decided to respect her decision.
And that time if any bros remember, there was a period of time hitch drivers were contacting riders privately for matters other than pertaining to rides. So Grab sent out warning SMSes to inform drivers not to contact riders regarding any other matters.

Furthermore this was a couple of years back already. So...
Old 19-08-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!

Bros who have upped my points and want the good deed reciprocated, please do PM me and I'll do likewise. Even though my power is weak...

To thank all bros for the great response and encouragement, please find below the next encounter with another rider.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Encounter Part 2

If you guys had remembered, I had initially only intended to do 1 trip for cash incentive to help my friend.
But after pciking up Vivian, I had changed my mind.
While the morning trip was solely reserved for her, I decided if I could get a chio bu for the evening trip back home from office.
Went through the list for a few days for Quick Hitch but could not get a suitable ride... either not chio bu, or timing don't match, or location don't match.
Bear in mind I was only aiming for rides for 1 pax and chio bu... hehe

Finally 1 fateful day saw a match. Pickup location was quite near my office and drop off was just a few blocks away from my flat.
From profile picture, look quite ok. Even though the picture resolution was quite bad, but can still see her with long hair, sharp facial features and quite a slim figure. My cup of tea!
Accepted the ride and texted her the usual, confirming her ride and time.

"OK, see you later. Please wait at the pickup point next to the lift." she replied.

The day went by and it was time to pick her up (her account name was Sally).
Informed her that I had arrived and she replied that she was on her way down.
A couple of minutes later, Sally came out from the building's main entrance and after checking my license plate number waved at me and walked to the door and got in.

"Hi, Andy right?" she asked.
"Yes. Sally? Drop off at Tampines block ***?" I replied. (block number censored to protect party's identity. )
"Yup, thanks..." she chirped.

Before I drove off, I got a good look at Sally.
Comparing with Vivian, can say Sally is quite different.
First off, her hair wasn't as smooth and appeared to be quite weathered.
While her facial features were sharp and pretty, her complexion was quite bad with acne scars.
She also had quite a tan.
But what she had going for her was her slim and athletic body. Could see that she maintained her figure with exercise.
She was also more outspoken and talkative than Vivian.

"You are very punctual. Do you work nearby? Nowadays very hard to get hitch ride. Need to keep waiting and waiting but no one accept. Good thing you accepted, cos I really needed to reach home early today. Normally I'll just take public transport home. But had to settle something today before I can go off..."

She just went on by herself and I couldn't get a word in. You know, there are those girls that just keep on talking and complaining about work, food, shopping, etc...
I didn't really mind, cos it was just like with one of my ex girlfriends. You just have to sit there and listen and give the occasional nod and "umm... yes... orh... etc".

So she went on to complain about how difficult it was to get a hitch ride at this time. And kept thanking me for accepting her ride. Finally reached her place and she thanked me for the ride and scooted off to her block really quickly.

To be honest, I didn't really knew what happened. Everything happened so fast and I could only try to keep up with what she was talking about.
My main regular ride was Vivian anyway. So I didn't really give much thoughts into Sally.

----------------------------------------- TBC ----------------------------
Old 19-08-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 8
Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bros who have upped my points and want the good deed reciprocated, please do PM me and I'll do likewise. Even though my power is weak...

To thank all bros for the great response and encouragement, please find below the next encounter with another rider.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Encounter Part 2

If you guys had remembered, I had initially only intended to do 1 trip for cash incentive to help my friend.
But after pciking up Vivian, I had changed my mind.
While the morning trip was solely reserved for her, I decided if I could get a chio bu for the evening trip back home from office.
Went through the list for a few days for Quick Hitch but could not get a suitable ride... either not chio bu, or timing don't match, or location don't match.
Bear in mind I was only aiming for rides for 1 pax and chio bu... hehe

Finally 1 fateful day saw a match. Pickup location was quite near my office and drop off was just a few blocks away from my flat.
From profile picture, look quite ok. Even though the picture resolution was quite bad, but can still see her with long hair, sharp facial features and quite a slim figure. My cup of tea!
Accepted the ride and texted her the usual, confirming her ride and time.

"OK, see you later. Please wait at the pickup point next to the lift." she replied.

The day went by and it was time to pick her up (her account name was Sally).
Informed her that I had arrived and she replied that she was on her way down.
A couple of minutes later, Sally came out from the building's main entrance and after checking my license plate number waved at me and walked to the door and got in.

"Hi, Andy right?" she asked.
"Yes. Sally? Drop off at Tampines block ***?" I replied. (block number censored to protect party's identity. )
"Yup, thanks..." she chirped.

Before I drove off, I got a good look at Sally.
Comparing with Vivian, can say Sally is quite different.
First off, her hair wasn't as smooth and appeared to be quite weathered.
While her facial features were sharp and pretty, her complexion was quite bad with acne scars.
She also had quite a tan.
But what she had going for her was her slim and athletic body. Could see that she maintained her figure with exercise.
She was also more outspoken and talkative than Vivian.

"You are very punctual. Do you work nearby? Nowadays very hard to get hitch ride. Need to keep waiting and waiting but no one accept. Good thing you accepted, cos I really needed to reach home early today. Normally I'll just take public transport home. But had to settle something today before I can go off..."

She just went on by herself and I couldn't get a word in. You know, there are those girls that just keep on talking and complaining about work, food, shopping, etc...
I didn't really mind, cos it was just like with one of my ex girlfriends. You just have to sit there and listen and give the occasional nod and "umm... yes... orh... etc".

So she went on to complain about how difficult it was to get a hitch ride at this time. And kept thanking me for accepting her ride. Finally reached her place and she thanked me for the ride and scooted off to her block really quickly.

To be honest, I didn't really knew what happened. Everything happened so fast and I could only try to keep up with what she was talking about.
My main regular ride was Vivian anyway. So I didn't really give much thoughts into Sally.

----------------------------------------- TBC ----------------------------
Wa bro quite envy of your encounters! I hitch here hitch there with nice car also never hook up before haha
Old 19-08-2019, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope after bros reading TS story, there will be a surge of Grab drivers, hopefully more females.
Old 19-08-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TS for the nice story, hope that Sally is as adventurous as Vivian.
Old 19-08-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 18
SPArwin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more update TS. thanks
Old 19-08-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddyishere View Post
Wa bro quite envy of your encounters! I hitch here hitch there with nice car also never hook up before haha
Different for me bro. I don't hitch for the money. Just for the eye candy. So my trips are all only aimed at chio bu 1pax ride. And I don't stack rides.

I also got alot of rides with chio bu that only got eye candy and no hook up.
Old 19-08-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro concerned1883, I just came across this thread and have read from start to finish; enticing reading indeed, and an excellent share

Added 19 points to you to show appreciation, do keep sharing

Thanks & Cheers
Old 20-08-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 20-08-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for the next "hitch" ride here
Old 20-08-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 8
Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!

Quote:
Different for me bro. I don't hitch for the money. Just for the eye candy. So my trips are all only aimed at chio bu 1pax ride. And I don't stack rides.

I also got alot of rides with chio bu that only got eye candy and no hook up.
Ya i also hitch for eye candy also and only pick up chiobu but no luck till date hahaha
Old 20-08-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yougotthepower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where's the next hitch ride cumming from?
Old 21-08-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 21-08-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Doing grabhitch nao!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1