The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 18
blk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to all
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ispell84 View Post
Any bro wanna team up chiong ktv tonight at district 5? PM me.
saw yr post too late. tonight will be going ktv but still deciding which ktv to go.
Old 17-08-2019, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackin View Post
Hi guys, I feel like I have to share a disappointing experience. Well it’s not so much of a disaster but disappointing nonetheless. After reading 20 odd pages, i thought I’d go for an app operated girl. SKOUT to be exact and like WeChat, tons of girls will Xin chào! you. After certain deliberation, I decided to with a girl with name as Hoang Yến. Paid 200k for 1 hour hotel and 1.2m ST fee. Didn’t even shower and went straight to action, no BJ even. Came out in 10 mins with bloody girl pestering for more money due to her “good” service. Couldn’t help it but fucked her up (vocally) and left an angry man.

Here’s hoping other bros will have better experience.
On ave vn service not very good. Vn overseas better.

In vn. Need ppl to show u ard
Old 18-08-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
166 Nguyen Bieu, District 5 HCMC

This KTV. FUCKED UP place. I was there a few hours ago. Fucking mafia place.

I went with a SG bro who could speak Viet and they dare to Ka us summore. When we asked girl tip how much, they replied vnd500k which is fair. When bill came, it was vnd1000k per girl. Fucking double. fYI catwalk is only vnd600k per girl, so what the fuck do they are to price above catwalk. Bill for 2, came to above vnd7m with so many add-ons which we did not take. Last time this place used to be vnd2-3m for 2 pax only.

Please avoid this hazard place and spread to all bros. They even call ppl up to our room to force us to pay. Fucking mafia place and please blacklist!!! I will upload images of ktv when I use laptop later
Just because your friend can speak viet you think they don’t dare to chop you? They hear foreign accent already know you guys are there for the taking.

Previously i went with a fellow local friend already asked to tip for 2 managers. So what do you think? But we just heck care and walked off.

As for the girl’s tip, if the girls dun butterfly that much, it’s ok to give 1 mil. Regarding the bill, you might wanna share pic of the receipt to see if you’re being chopped or not.
Old 19-08-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Wow.... I hardly go ktv in hcm. Only once nia. At a 5 star hotel. I think on average. Wanna a bonk. Hcm service n price now quite ex
Old 19-08-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
dont be discouraged ... most places i went to in hcmc (district 1) is quite ok..as in they dont cheat u the way i mentioned in my above posts..

for example...catwalk @ new world hotel can be very pricey...but they are upfront.. like the mummy will mention LT is USD300 (excluding girl tip), which is pricey to me, but at least its mentioned upfront..so fair enough to them..
Basically quite standard. But the tabao part. Too ex. Usually ya. USD 200 - 300. Wtf. Too ex.

I rather pay in sg or my. Chances also better service. Haha
Old 20-08-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Dolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have been to 166 nguyen Bieu before too. Many choices for ktv in D5, catered to Chinese speaking clients. Almost all girls can speak Chinese also.

I also went with a bro from Sg who could speak Viet, and also alone to finish my bottles and I can speak Viet. Rooms are ok and girl quality varies but some young and ok looking, But not usually spectacular. Tip is definitely 500k unless no butterfly and they stay with you for over 4-5 hours. Or if they take drugs with you/do extra stuff maybe 1m.

If the mummy feels she can take advantage of you I don't doubt many places in HCM will do so. Especially the more run down D5 ktvs and Viet ones.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience bro. Can't do much but be super firm in future. Check every fkin detail of bill also. Mamasan was dodgy which sucks.

D5 is ok for playability and some young pretty girls, but they are trying to operate on minimum costs and it's apparent.

I've only visited 233 and 166 in d5. They were fine but the hottest girls are in the dmax branches around HCM. These are hard as fk to navigate if you don't have local bros so it can be trickier sometimes.

Then there's the Korean ones which are pretty upfront and no bullshit.

Last edited by Dolae; 21-08-2019 at 03:52 AM.
Old 21-08-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
slk_angelz is Cool - loads of Potential

Planning a trip in Oct to HCMC.. Any bros, can intro some good hotels to book that is girl friendly?? I read through a few before, some said ok but when reach counter, they will say need to top up money or need book another room.. Not a regular HCMC chiongster.. Appreciate any good advice.. PM me.. Thanks..
Old 21-08-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 15
m0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys,

Hope can recommend some girl friendly hotel which is good. Be traveling with a few friends in Sept. would prefer hotel around district 1
Old 21-08-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Dolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For girl friendly hotels. Either Airbnb which gives you complete freedom, or look for hotels 3 stars and under in any of the district's.

Then when you book read the section under hotel policies. It will say something about guests. If it says nothing should be ok. If it says no guests or overnight fee charged then you know.

If you are still unsure email the hotel directly to confirm again. But the site details such as on Agoda will already tell you.
Old 21-08-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0shi View Post
Hi guys,

Hope can recommend some girl friendly hotel which is good. Be traveling with a few friends in Sept. would prefer hotel around district 1
If the girls u bring along. Just Register in together.
Also, u can go booking.com nowadays a lot of apartment for short term rent also. Fit ur grp
Old 23-08-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi guys,

You can try this apartment :Christina's Saigon - Sunny Living

This is a 5 bedroom apartment...
Old 23-08-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

Quote:
166 Nguyen Bieu, District 5 HCMC

This KTV. FUCKED UP place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Previously i went with a fellow local friend already asked to tip for 2 managers. So what do you think? But we just heck care and walked off.
bros,

I was there a few months ago. I'm somewhat in between what melbsj and newbie85 experienced.

I went there with 2 other non Viet speaking Malaysians for about 2 hours. It was my first time and the reason why I went in was because it looked the most decent of all KTVs on that street. I didn't feel right as the papasan (it was a soft looking guy) was very pushy with girls. Kept on force me and my friends to take 2 girls each and the rates he quote was ridiculously high. So based on gut feel, my friends and I left after 2 hours and I think the bill was quite pricey as well. If my memory serves me well, the trigger point was when he wanted us to order food for the girls on the pretext that the girls were hungry and it was supposed to cost like 400k per pax
Old 23-08-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi guys,

bro

Normally when i dapao girls, its normally to a hotel from the A&em Group.

For A&em, you can get decent 4 star hotels, such as the A&em Art Hotel, which is pretty clean and good sized rooms

and A&em are all girl friendly hotels
Old 25-08-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

I never kana turn away before leh.

Any bro care to share their ' girl no friendly' encounter. Haha
Old 26-08-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
halohalo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share my recent FR :

Stayed at D1 and it is very near to Le Thanh ton (Little Tokyo). Along the street there are many girls standing outside the shop selling the message package. Saw a cute girl and went in the shop to opt for normal room at 350k. Massage half way pop golden question. The girl did not tell me the price upfront and instead ask me what service i want and how much i want to pay. ended up settle at HJ at 600k.

Before leave the shop i asked mummy what was the normal price she said usually is 500k for HJ and 1m for BJ.

Next day went to Nguyen Phi Khanh Hot Toc for BJ. There are at least 7 shops along the street and the guy sitting outside will keep waving at you tell you go to inside. The price is cheap ( 400k ) Nothing to shout out as no autoroam only BJ ( maybe only that particular shop ) and the room a bit cui n run down.

To be continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1