The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2006, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Protecting Your Identity And Personal Info

Senior samsters have higher reputation points that was earned from the history of contributions that was made in the forum. In addition, the BOSS has appointed him as the moderator. Hence, he is someone that is probably more reliable to answer your query of so what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Perrier1099
so what?
You have accused TV of earning commission but you have not provided any evidence. Without sufficient evidence, you cannot win the support of discerning and reasonable bros. Although I am TV's friend, I will only take the side with truth, logic and reason. Cheers.

Quote:
so what?

Even if bros, especially newbies seek out his assistance, he will not VOLUNTEER his services. He will earn commission for rendering his assistance, unknown to the people asking for his assistance.
Old 23-09-2006, 12:23 AM
Red_Perrier1099

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat29
Senior samsters have higher reputation points that was earned from the history of contributions that was made in the forum. In addition, the BOSS has appointed him as the moderator. Hence, he is someone that is probably more reliable to answer your query of so what.
Now we know what a gullible person you are. Do you know how peterfish got 1000+ points? you must be thinking he had contributed heaps.

Quote:
You have accused TV of earning commission but you have not provided any evidence. Without sufficient evidence, you cannot win the support of discerning and reasonable bros. Although I am TV's friend, I will only take the side with truth, logic and reason. Cheers.
You are more like his lappy dog cos I dont see his other so called friends coming to his defense when some one "frames" him.
Did thaivisitor mention the 25 shots man in his blog? hahaha

cheers to you too.
Old 23-09-2006, 01:54 AM
Samster

fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I do not know peterfish. You have accused me as a gullible person. Well, I supposed I am a trusting person and will believe you until your actions and words are proven to be unreliable.

Quote:
Now we know what a gullible person you are. Do you know how peterfish got 1000+ points? you must be thinking he had contributed heaps.
You have reduced to name calling. Why do you have to brand me as TV's lappy dog? I am TV's friend and all bros can be my friends too, if they allow me to be their friend. More importantly, I consider myself a friend of the truth and reason.

Why does TV has to mention the 25 shots in his blog? If you meet TV's other contacts, you will know that 25 shots is no big deal. Besides, there are samsters who disbelieve and I have asked them to treat it as a fantasy. You can treat it as a fantasy too.

Really cannot figure out how you could end up laughing after calling me names. I would have felt miserable if I have done what you did.

Is it really so pleasurable to take it out at me? Nonetheless, have a good weekend and have no worries because I bear no grudges against you.

er.. you have not given any evidences of TV earning commission. If you don't wish to share or have no evidence to share, we can end the discussion because there is no point for anyone or me to enquire further on your accusations. Cheers.

Quote:
You are more like his lappy dog cos I dont see his other so called friends coming to his defense when some one "frames" him.
Did thaivisitor mention the 25 shots man in his blog? hahaha

cheers to you too.
Old 23-09-2006, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
bang bang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fat29 you are a loyal friend but you is supporting thaivisitor blindly, maybe this is because he is the first contact and probably the only OKT which you have in hatyai. Go and explore hatyai more and you will know that the other OKT think about thaivisitor.

The best evidence is for you to go to other OKT in hatyai and hear what they say about your dear friend thaivisitor and also listen to those who have been cheated by him before

don;t be a stubborn bull lantern and refuse to listen to others.

Quote:
More importantly, I consider myself a friend of the truth and reason.

If you don't wish to share or have no evidence to share, we can end the discussion because there is no point for anyone or me to enquire further on your accusations. Cheers.
Old 23-09-2006, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mr Bang Bang,

I have checked with the WLs and the OKT when I was in HDY, including cross checking with a samster who booked from another brothel during my last trip. So far, there is no evidence that suggest TV earn commission.

To the contrary, with TV's introduction, the other samster got the gal at a discount from the standard booking charges, leading to some of the other WLs asking the OKT there for the reason of treating TV with special privilege. For me, there is a slight surcharge imposed because of my unique demands on the WL and my expectations on WLs' performance.

If you feel that TV has done you any disservice, why don't you pm him to clarify? At least, both of you could have a conversation to resolve differences in a peaceful manner. I don't think TV will volunteer to help bring samsters to brothels, etc... unless samsters request for his assistance.

Have you requested for his assistance before? What did the OKTs in the brothels said about him behind his back? When I was there, a lot of the WLs and OKTs welcomed him openly and were quite affectionate towards him. It seemed to me that TV is a very popular and is a well liked person there.

Just sharing my observations. Hope you are not offended. You can share your experience in HDY too.
I certainly do not want to be a stubbon bull lantern, whatever that means. In terms of loyalty, my first loyalty is my loyalty to the truth and to show kindness and friendship to my friends and detractors. Have a good weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bang bang
Fat29 you are a loyal friend but you is supporting thaivisitor blindly, maybe this is because he is the first contact and probably the only OKT which you have in hatyai. Go and explore hatyai more and you will know that the other OKT think about thaivisitor.

The best evidence is for you to go to other OKT in hatyai and hear what they say about your dear friend thaivisitor and also listen to those who have been cheated by him before

don;t be a stubborn bull lantern and refuse to listen to others.

Last edited by fat29; 23-09-2006 at 11:38 AM.
Old 23-09-2006, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
mscucky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanog69
Warning Against Revealing Your Identity and/or Personal Information To Forum Members

i just read this.....thanks for the advice....
Old 23-09-2006, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No lah... a guy who can't even come out with his own nick and has to use 2 other samsters' nicks (Red Perrier & Suteerak1099) to come out with his nick, and has SOME rep points from his own kakis is definitely more trustworthy.

I'm sure he has tons of contributions which is reflected in his rep pts since those with high rep pts are not known to contribute.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 23-09-2006, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
nanog69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Someone who kept screwing his best friend's wife again and again is a trustworthy person?

Regards
Nanog69
Old 23-09-2006, 08:27 PM
Samster

Ms Nanog69,

Is it friend (ie acquaintance type) or has it changed to best friend now? Treat it as a fantasy so that you need not be bothered by it.

I am shocked when I heard that your nick means pussy in another language. Do you want me to acknowledge you as a guy or a ladyboy or Miss/ Mrs. ??? Most guys will not want to have such a unique nick like yours. I supposed you are one very special person.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanog69
Someone who kept screwing his best friend's wife again and again is a trustworthy person?

Regards
Nanog69
Old 24-09-2006, 01:29 AM
Red_Perrier1099

Quote:
You have reduced to name calling. Why do you have to brand me as TV's lappy dog? I am TV's friend and all bros can be my friends too, if they allow me to be their friend. More importantly, I consider myself a friend of the truth and reason.
Because you always have to come to his defense. Can't he do it on his own? What do you get for upholding his name in this forum? Free noni juice, power underwear or you get to be at the top of his MLM business?
Quote:
Why does TV has to mention the 25 shots in his blog? If you meet TV's other contacts, you will know that 25 shots is no big deal. Besides, there are samsters who disbelieve and I have asked them to treat it as a fantasy. You can treat it as a fantasy too.
I am not sure if it's a big or small deal. But the poll and discussion on your feat definitely shown that it's a big deal!!
Quote:
Really cannot figure out how you could end up laughing after calling me names. I would have felt miserable if I have done what you did.
You ask TV loh. he also like to call people names like nonok and pariah dog and then goes kekekek....So he must have felt good lah...where got miserable???

Quote:
er.. you have not given any evidences of TV earning commission. If you don't wish to share or have no evidence to share, we can end the discussion because there is no point for anyone or me to enquire further on your accusations. Cheers.
All we need is TV to swear (with his 18 generation) that he never takes commission, end of discussion. He got balls to do that? All he knows how to do is roti prata here and there.
Old 24-09-2006, 01:38 AM
Red_Perrier1099

Quote:
. Have you requested for his assistance before? What did the OKTs in the brothels said about him behind his back? When I was there, a lot of the WLs and OKTs welcomed him openly and were quite affectionate towards him. It seemed to me that TV is a very popular and is a well liked person there.

That is why I say you are a gullible person. TV is bringing business and $$ to those OKT and WLs , of course they welcome him openly and AFFECTIONATELY lah.

When people bring customers (=additional income) to me, I also welcome him with open arms. Does that mean my customer who bring more customers to me is a very popular and well liked person?
Old 25-09-2006, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Because you always have to come to his defense. Can't he do it on his own? What do you get for upholding his name in this forum? Free noni juice, power underwear or you get to be at the top of his MLM business? .
I just speak the truth as I know it and is only defending the truth by sharing my experience and reasoning.

When accusations were being made without evidence, I feel that it is fair comment to share. I do not know of MLM business or power underwear that you wrote. As for Noni Juice, I did purchase a bottle of it from TV last year, partly to try it and partly to help the Tsunami victims. The purchase was entirely optional.

Quote:
I am not sure if it's a big or small deal. But the poll and discussion on your feat definitely shown that it's a big deal!!.
I understand that most bros could do only a few shots within a day and having the ability to do more will cause bros to either envy or reject with disbelief. Humility and logic dictate that I put what I have managed to do, behind and move on. I rather put this "perceived private big deal act" behind because there are many more things that could be bigger deals that I have not achieved. A really big deal act has to benefit others by improving their lives.

Quote:
You ask TV loh. he also like to call people names like nonok and pariah dog and then goes kekekek....So he must have felt good lah...where got miserable???.
It is between TV and you in the name calling. I have not called you names but you have done that to me. As for Nanog69, it is really quite puzzling that he had chosen this nick; he is certainly one very special person.

Quote:
All we need is TV to swear (with his 18 generation) that he never takes commission, end of discussion. He got balls to do that? All he knows how to do is roti prata here and there.
Whether TV decides to swear and what he swears to his 18 generation, it is his perogative. Does it mean that TV has the right to demand that Bro """" swears to his 18 generation that he does not have any clone nicks in the forum?

If you decide to make this demand on TV such as swearing to his 18 generations, you should pm him directly. Writing to tell me your demands on him is liken to sending your demands to the wrong addressee. I am not TV and does not represent him. I only seek to share the truth as I know it.

I do not believe in cursing and swearing. Live and let live. Always give others a chance and show a little more kindness than you would otherwise.
Old 25-09-2006, 08:57 AM
Samster

When I was there, we visited almost every brothel. They welcomed him and there do not seem to be any enmity between the OKT and him. I shared this because you mentioned that OKTs talked badly about TV behind his back. If these OKTs do that, I think they are not upright.

If I dislike a person, I will tell him the reasons and give him a chance of self defence and I will not be pretentious. Nonetheless, I will try to forgive the person and will not engage in acts that seek to harm him. If he is successful, I will also share his joy and will not be jealous.

I don't think it is about being gullible, we just see things from very different lenses. Cheers.

Quote:
That is why I say you are a gullible person. TV is bringing business and $$ to those OKT and WLs , of course they welcome him openly and AFFECTIONATELY lah.

When people bring customers (=additional income) to me, I also welcome him with open arms. Does that mean my customer who bring more customers to me is a very popular and well liked person?
Old 25-09-2006, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
bang bang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

your observation is wrong then, when i say conact with OKT i meant those that you know after you cheong for a while, not those that you go with Thaivisitor. Some of them are very good friend with him (e.g axxxxx) Would they tell you the truth? I have been cheonging hatyai since 1998( longer than thaivisitor stationed there) and know many OKT there. I can assure you that thaivisitor collect commission, i am willing to give you the contact of the OKTs who can vierfy that, if you are proven wrong will you still defend your friend Thaivisitor here and will you shoot him down here? if you are willing to shoot him down if proven wrong, i will be glad to bring you to the OKT.

you have only been cheonging hatyai for a while and Thaivisitor is your first contact in hatyai accordingly to the postings i read. How many time have you been to hatyai without going through Thaivisitor? I suggest you defend him after a few more outing in hatyai( not with him but with some other bros here) and after meeting more OKT.

Quote:
Mr Bang Bang,

I have checked with the WLs and the OKT when I was in HDY, including cross checking with a samster who booked from another brothel during my last trip. So far, there is no evidence that suggest TV earn commission.

Just sharing my observations. Hope you are not offended. You can share your experience in HDY too.
I certainly do not want to be a stubbon bull lantern, whatever that means. In terms of loyalty, my first loyalty is my loyalty to the truth and to show kindness and friendship to my friends and detractors. Have a good weekend.
Old 26-09-2006, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
nanog69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bang bang
your observation is wrong then, when i say conact with OKT i meant those that you know after you cheong for a while, not those that you go with Thaivisitor.

you have only been cheonging hatyai for a while and Thaivisitor is your first contact in hatyai accordingly to the postings i read. How many time have you been to hatyai without going through Thaivisitor? I suggest you defend him after a few more outing in hatyai( not with him but with some other bros here) and after meeting more OKT.
Papasan PeeWee is the only person who approve of bastardly act of forcing his best friend's wife to be subjected to all kinds of perverse and vile sexual act that one can ever imagine. They even had a private discussion on how to make this real account look like a fake story. Now he wants to act like a saint here and say he never lie or tell untrue. Well, didn't he lie to his best friend in order to take advantage of his wife? Didn't he lie here by trying to say that this is just a fantasy story? Sick bastard with an evil heart trying to act holy and uprighteous here.

Regards
Nanog69
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1