The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2015, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 15
Imgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to behold
Re: It all started as a favour for a back rub..

Frankly I realized, I don't usually do oil massages. Not even with gf. Well with gf usually little massage then she massage me with her butt piak piak. So how now brown cow? So... YOLO. Since there is a fine specimen of a piece of meat right there, I have no excuses.

I thought... "Do I pour on her or on my hands first?"

"Hands first, rub rub make warm then raba her." Conscience replied

"Yah hor if put on her later too much not song." I admitted to myself

Why am I talking to myself?

I proceeded to pour some oil on one hand, and started to rub her neck, shoulder and upped back area. Still holding on to the oil bottle, I poured the same quantity again into my hand and again I rubbed over the lower back. Missing the piece of sports bra altogether. I closed the bottle of oil, rubbed my hands together and got to work on her shoulders. I did it slowly, sometimes pressing a little harder, sometimes just putting enough strength and glided over ever indent of her back and continued. I alternated between shoulders and her neck, then a little on the back and back up to the neck. Her neck felt so... Small in my hands. Good to choke while I pump her fast... Snap out of it Zack!

"Is that okay Dee?" I asked

"Mm-hmm." She replied lazily. And continued, you can go under the bra with oil. I used it yesterday and will wash it."

Uh-oh. Major turn on. The reason? It just sounded too damn sexy.

I didn't yet go under her bra, but instead went over her straps, then under, making them oily. It was way much easier to slide underneath the straps now. I alternated around these 4 points before I stopped momentarily, shook off lactic acid buildup on my arms, and got to work on her lower back. Generally I did the same thing still as per without oil, i pushed her muscles on either side of her spine outwards, then slowly up and down the sides of her spine. From thumb to palm and from palm to thumb. Dee was moaning even louder everytime I added more strength on her back. You moved from inside to outside, lining her area near her sides. Then you move down to her waist area where the two back dimples are and slowly get to massaging them, pulling the muscle down, pushing them out, long deliberate strokes. And then I took the bottle of oil, dabbled some over my palm, rubbed my hands together and started oiling the back of her sportsbra. I have no idea why.

I just continued, slowly rubbing slowly pressing, and moved my hands lower to the base of the elastic area, and I pushed my hands up and under. Promiseland has arrived. I slowly worked my way in, and at the moment, I was straddling her waist/butt area. I was getting more turned on as I rubbed freely under her piece of clothing. I really did wanted to yank it off over her head. Gosh so hot that thought.

"Mmmmmm" Dee moaned. It must feel good.

I slowly slid my hands from under her bra and began to go over her body again. Massaging and calming, slow steady strokes. Some long and some short, some hard and some easy to calm the area. After a good 10 minutes, I figured it was time to hit the legs. Those toned pair of legs. They looked amazing.

I Placed my hands just under her shorts. I can see a nice peek of her butt..

TBC
Goalie, danny888, guest68, esssinine, hamsapkwai, MarlboroKen, Apollo, CumExplorer, lonebonker, Biostar, 222nge, Lookingaround, ejectjoy, loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, powerkid, Tai_zi21, Hongkongdoggy, oxeso, axpert, meatvegelove, potatocernmit, Wankjanice

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 25-06-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 9
siumai3210 is a splendid one to beholdsiumai3210 is a splendid one to beholdsiumai3210 is a splendid one to beholdsiumai3210 is a splendid one to beholdsiumai3210 is a splendid one to beholdsiumai3210 is a splendid one to beholdsiumai3210 is a splendid one to behold

hahaa slowly reaching the forbidden area ........
Old 25-06-2015, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30678 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story!

30 678
recent reciprocated by: 21/3 AlMinH+3, 21/3 sam321+3

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

IOU list: 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19, 25/1 mikenade+10
Old 26-06-2015, 01:47 AM
Samster

Imgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to behold

And so I continued the procedure of pouring oil on my hand before rubbing them together and then starting the massage. I started with her left thigh, shifting it a little to the left. And then I will do it to the right. Yummy.

I started with both thumbs together down the centre of the thigh. Applying a little pressure on the thumbs, I massaged downwards from the top of the thigh down to the back of the knee. I then separated my hands a little and went from the back of the knee back up to the top of the thigh. I repeated the movement until my thumbs were at the sides of her thigh. One of my thumbs was now at her inner thigh and I felt Dee fidget a little. I continued down to her calves, doing the same movements as I did with the thigh.

I repeated the same thing to the right leg, first shifting the leg marginally to the right. As I tried to peek at the centre of Dee's legs, the FBTs covered what I wanted to see. What a waste.....

Now at this point, both my hands were at both of her ankles as I applied a little pressure and slid up her calves to her thighs. My hands had to spread open as I reached her thigh and all the way up to the top of her thighs. Then, I felt a little shiver from Dee. It wasn't that big of a movement but I could feel it from the tips of my fingers. Was she getting excited? I took the liberty of dragging my hands down her thighs, with a little pressure, but not too much.

"Dee. Sleeping?" I whispered into her ear

"No. Just enjoying." she replied softly.

So I continued my wandering hands, up and down her thighs. "This?" I asked Dee.

"Yes. Aren't you gonna massage here?" She asked me.

"Where?" I asked, bewildered.

I saw her hand, at the elastic band of her FBTs!

"You want to pull it down?" I whispered, as sexily as I could.

"Yes." her voice was hoarse. God. It was such a turn on.

So I did what I was supposed to do. I helped her pull it down. The shorts. Revealing a sight I could only dream of.

Something like this...

She is definitely getting it from me. I can feel it. I know it. I can sense it. She definitely shows it. I can feel it on her skin. Mmmm mmmm mmm.

As I peeled her shorts down her perky butt, I couldn't help staring at the beauty that was right in front of me. So willing.
Oh.
My.
God.
That butt.

Off came the shorts and if I could, I would have rubbed my hands in glee. I was so turned on it was so hard to even stand.

Calm down Zack. It will come to those who are patient.

"The fuck you patient for?" my conscience asked me.

"Aren't you supposed to be the good one?" I asked myself.

"Take a look at that butt. It looks juicy doesn't it. Don't you want to grab it, smother it with your hands, bite it, taste it, kiss it, lick it?" that small voice continued.

I just stared. Well... here goes nothing.

TBC
Goalie, danny888, guest68, esssinine, hamsapkwai, MarlboroKen, Apollo, CumExplorer, lonebonker, Biostar, 222nge, Lookingaround, ejectjoy, loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, powerkid, Tai_zi21, Hongkongdoggy, oxeso, axpert, meatvegelove, potatocernmit, Wankjanice

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 26-06-2015, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
MeltTheSnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

woo delicious butt
Old 29-06-2015, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Promfret is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPromfret is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPromfret is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS,
Updates Please
Old 29-06-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
prataegg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look at that pair of buns !!!!
Old 01-07-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster

I slowly applied some oil to my hands, and started off at th dimples of her back. The anticipation was building slowly. I couldn't wait to touch her nice, juicy, curvaceous butt. I needed to touch it. So I reached the base of her nice mounds, outlining the lingerie before i started to move to it proper.

There I was, 2 hands full palmed out, smack in the centre of Dee's buttocks. That feeling of joy. It can't be explained.

It looked a contrast against my hand. My tanned hands against her white creamy behind. It was heaven. I gobbled up whatever it was with my eyes. It looked good, hell it felt even better. Slowly I started to squeeze her butt cheeks, then applying pressure with my palms in a systematic manner. Then I added my thumbs into the equation, drawing little groans from Dee. It couldn't get much better than that. Slowly I parted her legs marginally again, half trying to peek at her inner lips, that sacred haven between her thighs. I couldn't.

"Zack, stop staring at my butt." Dee suddenly said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You have great buns." I added with a chuckle

"Thanks but Zack, that's so creepy." I could sense a little smirk from Dee.

"Really now? And you are ther groaning like an old woman." I laughed

"It feels so good I can't help it." She said

"You don't even know...." I mumbled softly

"What Zack? Stop mumbling! It's not your face that's on a pillow." Dee sounded curious

"Oh.. Uhm... Nothing really! Just a small thought." I hesitantly explained

"Tell me. What was it. Now. Tell me!" Dee demanded.

"Uhm, don't be angry please." I hesitated.

"What is it la?!" Dee sounded a tad angry.

"I hope you don't fart..." I told her.

There was a mixture of surprise and laughter and the frustrations of being teased all into one. With that she suddenly just turned around quickly, in the process trying to sit up to beat me senseless. I mean, hey, it was funny. I admit I do praise myself... But that was funny.

As she was there half sitting up, her dishevelled hair dropping to place, her face in a wide smile, her body toned and lithe, meaty but not too much, every bit looking like an athlete. She's hot. And there she was, trying to grab at me, whatever bit she could grab. To hit me or to bite me? I don't know. I bolted from my sitting position and just as I was about to touch the floor with my feet...

She grabbed my hair.

"Ow.. Ow.. Ow.. Easy, easy. Ow..." I stuttered and winced in pain.

"Now you can't run you ass. Sit down." Dee commanded

So I sat down. Arf arf.

"You're such an ass." Dee said slapping the back of my head. Ow. So violent.

"What was that for?!..." I whined

"For being a royal pain in the ass." Dee said. And she hugged me from behind.

Oh the feeling of tits on your back. You know that feeling? It's nice isn't it.

"You okay Dee?" I asked her.

"Yes. Zack?" Dee asked softly

"Yes Dee?" I asked.

"Do you like me?" She asked in my ear.

God I hate it when people put me in a spot.

I turned as I stood up, I pulled her a little so that she was on her knees and I hugged her. Oily back and all. I pulled her close, cradling her neck, resting her head on my shoulder, as I held her for what seemed like an eternity.

I put my lips near her ear and whispered, "Of course Dee."

She hugged me tighter.

"No one lets me touch their bare ass without any reason." I said..

TBC

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 01-07-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
84978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue
Old 03-07-2015, 02:06 AM
Samster

Hi readers, appreciate if I could see a wee bit more comments to see if I'm going in the right direction

If it's not up to par, please do tell! Looking forward for more comments!

To those who have been keeping up and leaving your comments I thank you so very much

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 03-07-2015, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Gonenow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep on going TS! Great story so far!
Old 03-07-2015, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 14
tuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to behold

So far so good. Keep farting n writing bro.
Old 03-07-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
canoechamp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story
Old 05-07-2015, 02:18 AM
Samster

"Tsk Zack. You like my butt don't you?" Dee asked me during our embrace.

"Y-yes. I do..." I managed a reply.

"Zack.." Dee started and ended abruptly.

"What is it?" I asked. I could feel her heartbeat against mine. It was climbing.

And so was my little brother down there.

"Will you kiss me?" Dee suddenly said it out.

I was caught speechless. I didn't know what to say or what to do. My little brother ached and stood against my boxers, wanting desperately to peek out. All I could do was follow her lead.

She slowly pulled back, as I grasped for the realization of what was happening. In an instant I was staring at a beautiful half naked girl, my good friend, her eyes piercing mine, full of passion and wanton need for something. It was searching right into mine, finding my soul and tightening her grip on it. I could not run, I could not escape her grasp. All I could do was lean in, focusing on her luscious lips. And my lips caught hers. I closed my eyes, using whatever experience of kissing I had embedded in me, seeing stars exploding in my consciousness. It was so smooth, soft and delicious to the tongue. Slowly pressing our lips together, parting slightly, moving our heads to either side to accomodate each other. Light and long kisses, nose brushing each other's, our hands moving of their own accord till she was cupping my face and my hands were intertwined in her hair, not wanting to let her break the kiss.

And then our tongues started to test each other, tasting each other. The kiss got rougher, more passionate in culmination of our attraction to each other. My hands were now on her back, carressing her, while her hands were in my hair. Our kisses got rougher, our tongues got naughtier and everything was oblivious to us. It was just me and her, girl and boy, wanting to swallow each other if possible. Nothing was in my mind, except for Dee. I slowly pushed myself forward, hand on Dee's back, making her slowly lean down and finally laying flat on her bed. I hovered above her, staring and searching into her big, doeful, wanton eyes. Dipping my lips slowly to Dee, I teased her, kissing her and pulling away. Little smooch here, a little peck there, a little lick here and there and made her special. She was panting, seeking, searching for more. Frustration setting into her eyes, her eyebrows creased as she yearned for more. I then moved my lips down to her jawline, tracing it to her ear. Dee was getting more and more restless and all I could manage to say was, "Patience Dee."

TBC

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 05-07-2015, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 9
APHTEC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAPHTEC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

see that butt I can't tahan liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1