The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2015, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 15
Imgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to behold
It all started as a favour for a back rub..

i have written a few stories which have not been going in a particular direction and maybe I think I should start with trying to go along a common line and hopefully make more stories to be read here for my fellow bros and sis, and hopefully you will enjoy my humble writings

As I reflect back to my younger days, I was emotionally scarred due to my eye condition when I was a little boy. Due to my condition, my parents thought that I should go to Bogor, Jakarta for massage by a very big sized man dealing with traditional healing. I hated that place, that man, and the pain I would go through in the hope of improving my eyesight. Through 4-5 years when I was in Primary school I would go with my parents and live through that few hours if ordeal every time we headed to Jakarta for my Dad's work. I hated the red marks and the bruises I get at the end of the massage and I've only recently told my parents about it. But I realized, as I got older, massages when done right are wonderful.

Back as a teenager I dabbled in swimming. I wasn't technically as gifted or fast, but I enjoyed swimming. Through it came several injuries, which now has played a part of discomfort in my ankles, knees and shoulders. I had a coach who with his wife was part of the swimming branch that I was in. He was really good in identifying my injuries and knows how to tweak me back into proper shape. His wife was a very nice, although firm woman who was more into the scene nationally. She also has experience and qualifications as a certified physiotherapist who I picked up a thing or two from. Once, due to my shoulder injury, she made me a subject of her small seminar as she worked on my shoulder, and resulted me into actually dripping tears from the pain. But I learnt from her as she massaged my back the ways to approach a massage. The shoulder blades, along your spine, your neck, shoulders and etc.

I did not dabble in massages as I went to poly, but more to ad-hoc cramp helper while in the swim team and as I played soccer with my friends. Since I knew what to do, my friends trusted me with my hands but everything was for free. Even till now, I do know how to calm a cramp slowly, and I've picked up several tips from MLs who serviced me, what I liked and what I did not like, what was painful and what was a pleasurable pain.

So back then I was in a club in Poly, and our hangout was a small clubroom where we slept and discussed, ate and skipped classes at. One day my chairperson, who was my good friend, asked me for a massage which I gave. He was a big guy and at that point my hands started to cramp and hurt after about 15-20 mins. His girlfriend, who was also my course junior, was present. She saw it and after I finished with my chaiperson, she laid face down on the floor on the cushions and "Zack! I want a massage too!" I duly obliged as I massaged her from her neck, her temples to her shoulders and slowly worked my way down to her waist. Along the way, my hands went nearer to her sides and I carressed a little of her sideboobs, alhough she didn't say anything but just groaned in acceptance. It all started slowly after that, more massages, alone, and also her recommendation to some of her friends.

This may get interesting
Goalie, danny888, guest68, esssinine, hamsapkwai, MarlboroKen, Apollo, CumExplorer, lonebonker, Biostar, 222nge, Lookingaround, ejectjoy, loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, powerkid, Tai_zi21, Hongkongdoggy, oxeso, axpert, meatvegelove, potatocernmit, Wankjanice

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 21-06-2015, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: It all started as a favour for a back rub..

Awesome... Camping here
Old 21-06-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Zor093 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camper #2 here!
Old 21-06-2015, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Word of mouth!!
Old 22-06-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
TioJiakAgain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Juicy massage encounters !!!!!!!!!
Old 22-06-2015, 09:36 AM
Samster

Imgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to beholdImgonnafart is a splendid one to behold

Nothing happened on a massage side of the table in the next few weeks and life continued on. I was playing dota in my lab with my friends while we skipped class when I got a phone call.

"Hi Zack!" Oh it was Dee, my chairperson's gf

"Hi Dee. What's up? I'm currently playing Dota now abit busy hehe." I replied

"Oh can you do me a favour and give me a massage later? My break is at 2pm." She asked me.

"Eh yeah, sure.. I'll open the room later." I replied, a little taken aback

"Okay thanks Zack! See you."

Okay back to Dota. It was just a normal massage anyway.

1:30pm

I opened the door of our club room and settled myself. Switched on the air con and radio, and plonked myself on the very comfy seat, propped my feet up on the table and got some shut eye. Man, it was comfy and good!

*tap tap on my shoulder*

"Huhh? Oh hi Dee " smiled my sleepy smile

"Hi thanks again Zack. Are you sleepy?" She queried. Really?!?!

"Oh nah. This chair I swear is damn comfortable" I replied and she laughed and agreed

"Okay go and lie down on the cushions. Where pain?" I asked and she said her back and calves.

Now a small intro on Dee. She's maybe near 160cm, a little meaty, with an ample bosom; maybe a big B or a C perhaps. A Malay with a mix of Chinese features, she was an active sports kind of person. Pretty in a way like a girl next door with a charming smile and a contagious personality. On that day, she was wearing a green top and tight black pants, something akin to yoga pants.

So she lied face down on our big cushions and I got to work. Started off from the neck, then moving to her shoulders as I chatted along with her and she replying as well as groaning at the same time. Moved lower down to her shoulder blades, outlining the bone, and then along her spine. Stiff muscles on either side of the spine and I moved down to her lower back area. "Oh my God that is the spot. Zack a little harder there. Soooo good uhhh. Ah why so pain here. Ahh. Continue abit lower. Yesss there. Press longer... Ahhhhh so nice," as she instructed me where to press.

At the small of your back, located more centrally to the spine is the spot of bother to many, including myself. This is the spot where you have to be gentle yet firm, not too hard as it will hurt and not too soft. I outlined the muscle on wither side of her spine while putting some pressure on my palms as I stroked downwards, using my thumbs for more pressure at points, before moving my hands from spine to the side of the body, so that you go up and down and left to right; if you can imagine that. All the time she was just groaning and saying that it was nice. I must be doing something right so I continued for 10 mins.

And then, it was time for the legs.... TBC.

Note: Thank you for the upper but you didn't leave your name. I always write like this and I won't stop
Goalie, danny888, guest68, esssinine, hamsapkwai, MarlboroKen, Apollo, CumExplorer, lonebonker, Biostar, 222nge, Lookingaround, ejectjoy, loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, powerkid, Tai_zi21, Hongkongdoggy, oxeso, axpert, meatvegelove, potatocernmit, Wankjanice

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 22-06-2015, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

carry on pls
Old 22-06-2015, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
Oldman13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please.
Old 22-06-2015, 11:03 AM
Samster

So there I was, my hands on the back of a girl sprawled on the floor. My hands were so near her beautiful mounds of her butt. Maybe I should squeeze em, or just feel how bouncy they are..

"So Dee, moving on to your calves now.." I informed her

"Then what about my butt and thighs and my front?" She asked me

"What? You said 2 areas. And my hands are tired..." I whined

"You shy? Never touch girl's butt before?" She pushed herself into a semi pushup position, turned and look at me and raised her eyebrows... Taunting me.

"Uhhh.. I never massaged the.. The.. Butt be-before." I stammered.

"Just do the same as just now okay? Are you blushing Zack?! No wonder Alice says you're cute.

"A-alice?? Huh? N-n-no no-not shy la please." I stammered, trying to hide from blushing.

"Yes Alice! Maybe I should... Okay you know what Zack. I will belanja (treat) you makan okay! After this we go.." She replied

"Alice what??" I queried

"Just massage lah I treat you later." She ended off, put her head down on the cushions leaving me to her round butt.

Butt massages are pretty easy. There are certain points on the outer side of the butt which feels really good when pressed and massaged. But you can't put alot of strength or it may bruise. I started off with my hands full on her butt through her pants. I could feel the lining of her half-assed panties, my fave, as i squeezed her butt. Then i used my thumb on either side of her butt cheeks and applied a little pressure, making small clockwise and anti clockwise circles, and then soothing the points with small soft strokes and repeating several times. Slowly I moved down to the back of her thighs, applying practically the same movement and pressure as she groaned and moaned in satisfaction. She must really be enjoying this while my hands are cramping and my arms grew tired.

I worked slowly down her thighs to her calves, making long strokes up and down to calm her tense calves. Calves can be tricky but there can also be pleasurable pain when done properly. And finally, I was done! Oh my arms

*taps her shoulder*

"Dee wake up. Finish already la sleep like pig you.." I began as i woke her up.

"Finish already? So fast?" She looked at me questioningly.

"Fast? 1 hour already! My hand all tired you still say so fast. Smack you ah." I said and smacked her butt. Oooh bouncy.

"Okokok we go and eat okay. My boyfriend also should be finishing soon." She replied as she straightened herself out.

"Huh?! Later he sure want me to massage! Eh please cannot la I tired already. Got training later." I was exasperated.

"No la won't tell him okay. Come la let's go. Hungry!" She pulled my arm and we went out. Went to the canteen downstairs, met a few buddies and settled down for makan.

Alice will then soon enter the picture... TBC

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 22-06-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 23
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

sound like episode of tricky masseur
Old 22-06-2015, 04:58 PM
Samster

We had lunch and I met several of my buddies chilling out in the canteen waiting for training. After i ate with Dee and her bf, I headed over to my friends as we made our way to the pool.

2 weeks later

"Zack. Zaaaack." I snapped out of my dream state. Looked at the side and saw Dee and two of her friends.

"Hi Dee. Hi Alice. Hi Parv." Greeted the 3 girls

"You dreaming ah? You zoned out sia. What were you looking at?!" Dee punched me on my arm with a quizzical look, trying to see in the general direction I was looking at.

"Eh just zoning out lah. What's up?" I asked nonchalantly.

"We were walking out and saw you here alone staring into space. You wanna dinner with us?" Dee asked me as she creased her eyebrows.

"Oh where?" I asked the girls

"Uhm, we are going to the mall. You should come with us Zack." A really soft spoken Alice said to me, blushing a little. Very cute.

"Uhm yeah let me pack my bags and go to the toilet first." I replied and started moving my ass.

Alice: A little taller than Dee, roughly 165cm maybe? More on the thin side with perky mounds, at most a mid-B cup. Long and toned legs joining to a proportionate body, mid-sized bum, not too small but not screaming out for attention. Really fair skin with big doleful eyes, a cute button nose and thin lips. With her hair done right and her little smirk she always does showing a dimple, she is actually really cute and pretty.

"So Alice has had a crush on you ever since the start of school!" Dee exclaimed in the midst of our chattering

Alice just blushed crimson red and tried to stifle a laugh.

"Match-making me again ah Dee?" I asked Dee with one eyebrow raised.

"No this was her idea really! Me and Parv are here for support!" Dee was excited.

"Well she is reeeeaaaallly cute. And I have a girlfriend Dee. But Alice, you're as cute as a button." Killed two birds with one stone, addressing Dee and Alice together.

"You do?! Who? How can I not know? Don't lie Zack. Who??" Dee suddenly went all out curious on me.

"Eh swimming team girl." I replied and felt awkward. Alice looked sad but tried to keep it cool.

"You sure or not Zack?" Dee prodded me on, thinking I was lying.

"Lie to you get money is it? Anyway yes Alice is really nice and very pretty, would I lie?" I said, and I saw Alice smile and blush a little.

Suddenly Alice stood up and touched my arm.

"Can you walk with me for a while?" Alice whispered into my ear. Her sweet smell wafted into my nostrils. I stood up and walked out with Alice.

"Im sorry for Dee. It was my idea to ask you out and sorry I made you feel aakward." Alice said softly, looking into my eyes.

I touched her arm in kind, gave it a squeeze, "I'm okay, no worries. And what I said I meant it. I find you attractive Alice. And having the girlfriend part too. Heh." I smirked at her and winked

"So naughty!" She slapped my arm with a *piak* and pulled me back to the two girls. I kinda like Alice.

So does me jr. I spotted a minor erection. Sorry J.

TBC!

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 22-06-2015, 05:01 PM
Samster

iKioKuayMai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting ..... waiting for further updates
Old 22-06-2015, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Why don't you kill two birds with one stone again? Massage your girlfriend till she falls asleep then have your way with Alice
Old 22-06-2015, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Why don't you kill two birds with one stone again? Massage your girlfriend till she falls asleep then have your way with Alice
That I did not do. However... Patience bro! It will come

Thank you to all the campers. I will try to update as regularly as I can. Show more support! Very appreciative

SureScore, Koiz, Ah Rat
Old 22-06-2015, 08:04 PM
Samster

tigerprawn99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support TS, please update soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1