The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
healthyclub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: real stories of my personal experience from gfs and flings

Nice story bro, support and camping for more
Old 02-01-2019, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates here, please continue.
Old 04-01-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My wife is the type can please me... she wants to be the best... she knows about my previous sex encounters..I told her about it..of course at first she feels I'm so open about sex......

She reads about how to have sex and how to be good in bed....... well that's some info about her....

At the moment at the door. I wanted so badly to have sex with her..... few mins of continuous of foreplay....I turn her around and bend her .... we did standing doggy.. my fav pos.... This time round she didn't ask for condom.....I did it raw.....I hold her hips and bang her hard and deep..I can feel she is flooding... juice flowing out .... she moan loudly.... whoever outside the door can hear us....

Both of her hands are supported the edge of the show racks.. which there is a mirror facing us...I can see her breast is swinging freely as I banging her.....her facial expression was even better.....her eyes were close accompanied by moans.. I'm in heaven...5 mins around there. I shot inside her....

I filled up her pussy with so much cums........

What a good memory to remember for us
Old 02-08-2019, 05:53 AM
Samster

Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Testing
It's been a long looking time
Old 02-08-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1400 / Power: 8
NorthernPrick has much to be proud ofNorthernPrick has much to be proud ofNorthernPrick has much to be proud ofNorthernPrick has much to be proud ofNorthernPrick has much to be proud ofNorthernPrick has much to be proud ofNorthernPrick has much to be proud ofNorthernPrick has much to be proud ofNorthernPrick has much to be proud ofNorthernPrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas77 View Post
Testing
TS good to see you back, pls continue
Old 10-08-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Testing
Looking also for your continuation.
Old 10-08-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
bellerium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, please continue bro..
Old 10-08-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

TS pls update faster leh... can't afford to wait too long

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-08-2019, 07:41 AM
Samster

Sydney was great for me...
It was a good choice that I went over to surprised her... after our first session.. we went for supper and continue drink a bit....
She seems tired and asked to leave early for an early night and rest for tomorrow work day...

I was jokingly saying wow so fast want to have 2nd round with your husband .
Whole night I was teasing her. Telling her how I missed her and how lucky I m.....

Also I ask her if there is some other guy that hitting on her as she was glowing and seems like having her best aura now.. surely attract tonnes of guys.
She admits that there is one of her colleague is seriously attracted to my wife.

She told me that dont worry about it. She is not interested in him and told him to get off. But still he is quick persistent.
I jokingly tell her .. of course my wife have everything that a man wants from a woman.

I m very curious about get phone as I noticed that there are lots of SMS coming in....hmmm I pretend I didn't see it and planning to read it tonight after she is asleep.....

That night I make her drink a bit more and make her sleep early like a pig and I pretend that I want to watch TV at the living room.
I still remember it was cold .. after shower I tug her bed.... she reads her SMS before she sleeps.. her expressions seems normal...
Then I says I help you to charge the phone and off the lights..

I wait wait wait about 30 mins or so I went back inside... yes she is asleep like a pig... without wasting time..I took her phone and start checking out....

Bingo.. there are like hundreds of SMS from that bugger..... all also those lame stuffs..

From the SMS I confrimed that he is chasing wife even she told him that she is married.... nothing fishy from my wife side.. seems like a one way traffic from him...I feel happy about it and quickly sleep next to her......

Soon her alarm buzz and I know she got up for work......
I also got up brush my teeth... I saw her changing.....
Wow matching underwear... cannot tahan anyway already... directly attack her... she keeps saying no no no .. tonight tonight...I show no back up and slowly she gave up.... morning sex was a quick one....

I walk with her to office..... hoping I can see that bugger...
Wanted to tell him I just had sex with your dream girl...
One of her sms was saying my wife was like his dream girl...

Soon we reach office but no sight of him...I told my wife I go back to sleep and will meet her for lunch.....
Old 11-08-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sydney was great for me...
It was a good choice that I went over to surprised her... after our first session.. we went for supper and continue drink a bit....
She seems tired and asked to leave early for an early night and rest for tomorrow work day...

I was jokingly saying wow so fast want to have 2nd round with your husband .
Whole night I was teasing her. Telling her how I missed her and how lucky I m.....

Also I ask her if there is some other guy that hitting on her as she was glowing and seems like having her best aura now.. surely attract tonnes of guys.
She admits that there is one of her colleague is seriously attracted to my wife.

She told me that dont worry about it. She is not interested in him and told him to get off. But still he is quick persistent.
I jokingly tell her .. of course my wife have everything that a man wants from a woman.

I m very curious about get phone as I noticed that there are lots of SMS coming in....hmmm I pretend I didn't see it and planning to read it tonight after she is asleep.....

That night I make her drink a bit more and make her sleep early like a pig and I pretend that I want to watch TV at the living room.
I still remember it was cold .. after shower I tug her bed.... she reads her SMS before she sleeps.. her expressions seems normal...
Then I says I help you to charge the phone and off the lights..

I wait wait wait about 30 mins or so I went back inside... yes she is asleep like a pig... without wasting time..I took her phone and start checking out....

Bingo.. there are like hundreds of SMS from that bugger..... all also those lame stuffs..

From the SMS I confrimed that he is chasing wife even she told him that she is married.... nothing fishy from my wife side.. seems like a one way traffic from him...I feel happy about it and quickly sleep next to her......

Soon her alarm buzz and I know she got up for work......
I also got up brush my teeth... I saw her changing.....
Wow matching underwear... cannot tahan anyway already... directly attack her... she keeps saying no no no .. tonight tonight...I show no back up and slowly she gave up.... morning sex was a quick one....

I walk with her to office..... hoping I can see that bugger...
Wanted to tell him I just had sex with your dream girl...
One of her sms was saying my wife was like his dream girl...

Soon we reach office but no sight of him...I told my wife I go back to sleep and will meet her for lunch.....
Thanks TS for cumming back with yr latest update ... like the part u teased her abt going back to hv sex with her husband ...more details would be good to make our read more enjoyable.... the part when u mentioned abt her matching underwear for the morning sex.... wat type colour etc??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-08-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
queeheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please keep going..
Old 19-08-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Her normal routine is just usual...

Come out from shower only wearing underwear...
It was a white bra and matching panties...

Then she will usually sit in her dressing table to continue her makeup then put on her clothes..
That's her normal daily things..I believed many also same...
Old 20-08-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

After sending her to office I went back to took a nap.
Before come over older friends was telling me to enjoy our younger sweet life together....do whatever we should before having kids...
We are still young and energetic...

My wife dressing was so simple but somehow I find her dressup very seductive...
Most of her clothes are white....from blouse to dress also mostly white...including underwear too.

Sydney is good for their fresh oysters which will give mens extra power...dont you guys think so?

I texted her for lunch and she declined saying having client meeting...so I go to the market alone to try their fresh oysters..I also told her that I m gonna eat lots of oysters and hehehhe cheakily saying I will be naughty after eating it....

I imagine she is meeting up with her clients or bosses and we sms about ham sup stuffs..it really turns me on...
Makes me want to straight to go see her and eat her oyster......

Guys actually fresh oysters really does give effects....I felt erection is much stiffer....do you all agree?
Old 20-08-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
NathanKartono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story, please keep coming TS
Old 23-08-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

I remember I whacked 2 trays of fresh oysters and some snacks....

Nothing much to do..I walked around myself while waiting for wife to finish her work....

Nothing much to do. I started to flirt with wife over SMS. Hoping she will reply...

I told her
I had so much oyster and I'm so ready... like going to explode anytime...

No reply from her..
Almost 5pm.. her reply was I'm ready to go. .
I reply her.. shall we have a quickie in her office? Just want to tease her and see her reaction...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1