The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2005, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
smallLJboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hotwife / Cuckolding (Cont'd from 3some Fantasy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpan
actually shes quite fair. Duno y the pics look tan...
And yeah i love those legs, especially wats in between...

told her u cummed 3 times looking at her pics... guess wats her slutty response?

"Waste sperm, gimme drink beta"

Dun worry, i fed her for u liao... Shiok!
LOLs.. ya..she is right.. waste sperm.. I also hope can CIM.. but I not so lucky as you.. I tried a few times with my ex-gf.. but she did not really like CIM, she always spill out all the sperm after tat... how I wish can CIM while she is sucking hard and suck up all the sperm and clean it with the mouth for me.
Old 23-02-2005, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mahj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I would like to hear ur views abt this lifestyle. Anyone practising this? Any bros here have the same fantasy bt nvr carried further than ur imagination? Feel free to discuss here.
I am also very conservative. Don't think I am able to do that. I had two stories to tell:

I had a girlfriend when I was staying in NUS. She was my classmate, not good in studies but the prettiest in my (tutorial) class. We were together for 10 months until she told me she was still seeing her ex-boyfriend. She told me they were clean, no sex, no kiss, and she was with him for money. I immediately made her decide who she would go with. "No two boats!" I told her. She was crying until my heart breaks and told me she could not make a decision. I made it for her. I told her I would leave and she needed only to call me if she broke off with her ex-boyfriend and decided to continue the relationship with her. She never call and the last I knew she had married another guy in my class (not the ex-boyfriend in the story).

I was seeing this other girl for three years. Then she told me she was in love with this other guy in her office. I loved her so much I told her to reconsider. The triangular relationship went on for one year. Although she told me she did not have sex with this guy, but limited to just kissing and petting, I could not take it at all. Whenever she was out with him (almost always at night, till late in the morning), I would imagine they are doing something somewhere. I would call her house every 15 minutes, only to be greeted with disappointment that she was not back yet. I could not sleep until I talked to her over the phone. The situation was so bad I had cardiac arrest (like heart attack), and almost killed myself.

I am not sure how you could do it, but I have to admit I can't do it.
Old 23-02-2005, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahj
I am also very conservative. Don't think I am able to do that. I had two stories to tell:

I had a girlfriend when I was staying in NUS. She was my classmate, not good in studies but the prettiest in my (tutorial) class. We were together for 10 months until she told me she was still seeing her ex-boyfriend. She told me they were clean, no sex, no kiss, and she was with him for money. I immediately made her decide who she would go with. "No two boats!" I told her. She was crying until my heart breaks and told me she could not make a decision. I made it for her. I told her I would leave and she needed only to call me if she broke off with her ex-boyfriend and decided to continue the relationship with her. She never call and the last I knew she had married another guy in my class (not the ex-boyfriend in the story).

I was seeing this other girl for three years. Then she told me she was in love with this other guy in her office. I loved her so much I told her to reconsider. The triangular relationship went on for one year. Although she told me she did not have sex with this guy, but limited to just kissing and petting, I could not take it at all. Whenever she was out with him (almost always at night, till late in the morning), I would imagine they are doing something somewhere. I would call her house every 15 minutes, only to be greeted with disappointment that she was not back yet. I could not sleep until I talked to her over the phone. The situation was so bad I had cardiac arrest (like heart attack), and almost killed myself.

I am not sure how you could do it, but I have to admit I can't do it.
bro mahj, I think you cannot compare with him.. unless you enjoy the thrill of seeing your gf or wify making love with another guy.. some guy do like it.. but not all.. Peterpan and his gf must have a very strong mature understanding and trust with each other.. or perpare they r couple matchmade from haven that both hv the same kind of interest or hobby.. heehee

our peterpan here is living a very exciting and different type of lifestyle as amongs us.. I bet his sex life will be a "wonderful" exp and memory for him when he get old.
Old 23-02-2005, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!

bro mahj,
sad to hear ur stories,"jie ai shun bian".
u will certainly find someone better!believe me!
Old 23-02-2005, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 20
covenn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycovenn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro mahj, hopefully the issue had aredy drawn to an end. i cant imagine how painful u must haf felt. imho, the difference btw bro peterpan n u is dat ur ex-gf betrayed ur feelings but bro peterpan's gf did not. end of the day, wat kinda gf do we rather have, given tis 2 choices..... there's just so much grey areas in relationships. but bear in mind, the sluts who hurt us along the way will serve to help us cherish the one we have now. at least tis is wat i think.
Old 23-02-2005, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yoz bro, i remember u lah. U gt apply leh. But nvr send pics rite? shy shy huh
still gt chance, go party more often and pray hard that she will like hit on u!
btw thanks for ur compliments and support....
can i apply thru mail again? i dont party liao coz married...but dunno ur gf willing to take on married man? but me still young lah..below 30
Old 23-02-2005, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 20
lesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of light

Me interested leh.... Bro PeterPan, can i join in the club?

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

My CIRCUMCISM Experience --> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290
Old 23-02-2005, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanstchen
Just curious.... how many guys and how many holes did your slutty gal take max in a single "sitting"?
Forgotten if i written this in my old thread before. Anyway....
The ans is 5 dicks at once.
I arrange a gangbang for her once. After her bdae last year
(post bdae bang)....
Total 5 guys excluding me. Her colleague and his friends.

Here's the FR:
I got her into a hotel. Pet with her abit, dan strip her to her bra and panties. Then i tied her up and blindfolded her. Told her to wait for her 'surprise'. I sms the guys into the room. We had discuss abt it before and they all noe the drill. The guys were v cooperative. No one was to make any noise, grunt or talk. Dan the action started. They all had hands all over her body, and soon all had their dicks out and started fucking her 1 by 1. And at 1 point of time she performed all 5 dicks at once!
1 in her pussy
1 in her ass (awhile only, for record sake)
1 in mouth
2 in both hands.
The finale was all of them took turns to shoot on her face and body. A total of 9 condoms were used. Total fucking time 4hrs+. Some went for round 2.
All this happened while i was the video guy....

PS: Dun ask me for the video, too private liao.
Old 23-02-2005, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
(post bdae bang)....

Here's the FR:
I got her into a hotel. Pet with her abit, dan strip her to her bra and panties. Then i tied her up and blindfolded her. Told her to wait for her 'surprise'. I sms the guys into the room. We had discuss abt it before and they all noe the drill. The guys were v cooperative. No one was to make any noise, grunt or talk. Dan the action started. They all had hands all over her body, and soon all had their dicks out and started fucking her 1 by 1. And at 1 point of time she performed all 5 dicks at once!
1 in her pussy
1 in mouth
2 in both hands.
The finale was all of them took turns to shoot on her face and body. A total of 9 condoms were used. Total fucking time 4hrs+. Some went for round 2.

bro peterpan.. I must say this once again to you..

YOU ARE THE MAN !!!!
Old 23-02-2005, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
yandao26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
(post bdae bang)....

Here's the FR:
1 in her pussy
1 in mouth
2 in both hands.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Really salute u....
Old 24-02-2005, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
evanstchen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
(post bdae bang)....

Here's the FR:
1 in her pussy
1 in mouth
2 in both hands.

Your guys did a sandwich on her huh?
And all the time she was blind folded? ie. didn't even know who was doing her holes?
Guess she didn't even have a chance to moan, with a dick swapping in and out of her cock sucking mouth... probably couldn't keep her legs closed by the end of the session too.

Did she say how many times she came?
Pussy juice flowing down her legs thoughout the time?
Old 24-02-2005, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

wished i was 1 of the guys....

bro y dun u contribute those pics to private forum so that u can start sharing them there.it is more private and not everyone can access n distribute your pics. safer option for you. n u can start viewing those pics in there n get new ideas!
Old 24-02-2005, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 22
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

Never expect this would happen in Sg... we'll need more of these..

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 24-02-2005, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez
wished i was 1 of the guys....

bro y dun u contribute those pics to private forum so that u can start sharing them there.it is more private and not everyone can access n distribute your pics. safer option for you. n u can start viewing those pics in there n get new ideas!
Isn't it beta that i post them on my yahoo album, so everyone can view them?
Btw i saw the pics in the private section b4, by sexkey. I have to say, ummmm, nothing fantastic, except for some bros like chiqinhan, privpho, Ms porsche...
Old 24-02-2005, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 22
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

Yes, Pls do, thank u

Quote:
Isn't it beta that i post them on my yahoo album, so everyone can view them?

BKK-Late May 2010
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1