The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2005, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of
Re: Hotwife / Cuckolding (Cont'd from 3some Fantasy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastpipper
so may i know if bros in sb get to know your GF?
just curious,no offence huh.
btw gt any bro in sb happen to know ur gf in the 1st place
dun quite understand ur qn....
even if they noe, they wouldnt regconise her... who noes, mb some ONS she had b4 are in tis forum reading tis?
Btw, ive met up with 2bros in sb... and yes, they saw my gf and they promise to be discreet liao. Reason y no action becos my gf has no interest in them.
Old 20-02-2005, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!

so i see u dun mind bros in sb got "action" with ur GF as long as she gt interest in any of the bros in sb,
Old 20-02-2005, 07:18 PM
Samster

peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

Of course i dun mind... But she prefer to do her own 'hunting'. She has quite hi standards and i feel more comfortable and happy that she truely enjoy her own sex with people she likes....
Old 20-02-2005, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpan
Of course i dun mind... But she prefer to do her own 'hunting'. She has quite hi standards and i feel more comfortable and happy that she truely enjoy her own sex with people she likes....
So maybe can let bros know where your GF does her "hunting"so that we wait to be 'hunted'kekeke
Old 20-02-2005, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 21
AsTraCooL deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAsTraCooL deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey Bro! How's everything. I really salute Peterpan for his powerful lifestyle. Take care and hope we can meet up one day with my gf too and have some action! keke. adios
Old 20-02-2005, 11:36 PM
HackJack

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Wow... you are one lucky man, your gf has one hell of a hot bod. I would love to hunt her down and pump her in. Maybe we can have a foursome with my gf :P
Old 21-02-2005, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
this really western style!

bro, i have a good feeling you dont really lup her, she's just a "as long as you let me fuck gf", and you definitely will not be marrying her.....
Old 21-02-2005, 11:05 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Hotwife / Cuckolding (Cont'd from 3some Fantasy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
this really western style!

bro, i have a good feeling you dont really lup her, she's just a "as long as you let me fuck gf", and you definitely will not be marrying her.....
oh u r wrong.... we oredi planned to get married end 2005, when our hdb hse is released.... we love each other very much and has lots of trust in her thats y i DARE to allow her ro 'fuck around'.

Thanks to shiokday for ur points. Hope to hear other guys views abt this lifestyle and hope to find like-minded bros to share pointers.
Old 21-02-2005, 11:43 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

will somebody help me out here?

i need to sit down for a while.....
Old 21-02-2005, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 23
Wins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to all

Quote:
oh u r wrong.... we oredi planned to get married end 2005, when our hdb hse is released.... we love each other very much and has lots of trust in her thats y i DARE to allow her ro 'fuck around'.

Thanks to shiokday for ur points. Hope to hear other guys views abt this lifestyle and hope to find like-minded bros to share pointers.
Dear peterpan,
I salute u for your highly enlightended attitude and liberal ideals. I cannot piture myself allowing anyone to have sex with my wife or GF, and your love for her is commendable. I wish you the very best of luck in your marriage. In fact, does she allow you to have tiny affairs too? Does she allow you to have a ONS? I think that if she is as likeminded as you, your bachelors party will be one interesting event!!!
Old 21-02-2005, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
will somebody help me out here?

i need to sit down for a while.....
haha... so hiong? wana faint liao...
Old 21-02-2005, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
haha... so hiong? wana faint liao...
yeah, i... see... white curtains now...

bro, after marriage, will this "fuck around" still carry on?
Old 21-02-2005, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 20
Shiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to all

Quote:

like ur FR and being honest and open minded.

u read my PM ?
I stir the dust and clay
And make my marks upon it
Old 21-02-2005, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
yeah, i... see... white curtains now...

bro, after marriage, will this "fuck around" still carry on?
im not sure but i do hope it will carry on... Cos by then we will have our own hse and it will be much easier and convenient...
Read somewhere before, and currently my dream fantasy, is to have wifey bring home her bf, fuck him in our nuptial bed. All this while, im eavesdropping and peeping in the next room... And when they are done she will come over and let me lick her sloppy wet and used pussy...
Old 21-02-2005, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Peter pan, i have been following your previous posts right from the begining, i must say i really salute u. This is something that needs a lot of mutual understanding b 4 u can put it into action and there is no turning back. I can still remember from the start, u were only sharing the fantasy and is planning to do it. Never expected u 2 have come this far. :
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1