The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2012, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Good Afternoon!

I'm starting this thread to invite like-minded bros to join my KTV outings to find "Very Attractive Gals." I put the words in quotation marks as Very Attractive Gals to me may be unattractive to you n vice versa. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Rashomon Effect?

IMHO, we r more likely to find "Very Attractive Gals" in high end joints at Havlock Rd. Of course even at these fabled joints the overwhelming majority of the gals CMI n, sadly, the overall quality has been steadily declining in the last couple of yrs...

I want to hv more kakis cuz most of my frens/bros go infrequently or hv stopped going to these joints for a variety of reasons...whereas I still like to go 3 times a wk. And the more kakis the merrier n, if we get a steady stream of bros, we could become a fixture on 4th fl n 2nd fl at TAM Complex. In my personal experience, the more attractive gals r booked by mummies to entertain clients there. These gals often work only SH n seldom show up in a lineup on the 5th fl.

我们先小人后君子,I expect my kaki to observe certain rules of conduct n be a heterosexual man who:

1) Has the passion n sexual mojo for finding n connecting w/ beautiful gals/women of his type.

2) Will share the KTV expenses equally, excepting tips for the gals. I pay equal share despite being a teetotaler.

3) Understands that I'll always do my best to reduce the common expenses w/o appearing like a cheapskate.

4) Will show up for the outing, if he has given prior confirmation.

5) Will share the expenses even if he can't find a gal of his type or has to leave early for whatever reason. Payment of his share must be made before he leaves the joint...

Truth be told, in the last 2 1/2 yrs, I hv been to TAM complex KTVs many times n in over 50% of these sessions (more like 70% nowadays) I hv been unable to find a gal of my type. I either hv to sit alone or call one of my mistresses to join me at the last minute.

6) Is willing to pay a deposit of $100 at the outset, if he is joining my outings for the 1st time. Adjustments will be made at the end of the sessions.

7) Will not get drunk.

8) Will not be financially strapped by outings to these joints. Gals at LV who do ST range from $250 to 1K. Of course everything is negotiable. Those who only want to be BY-ed is another story...

I hv been going to the following joints frequently whenever I'm in town:

A) LV 5th fl , CI or TAM at Havlock Rd.

B) Dynasty Classic (less expensive), nowadays overall quality of gals inferior to 1), but very rare gems can be found.

C) Club Jade n China Doll at Peace Centre (least expensive) primarily cuz some personal frens like to go there. I normally bring a new gal I like to follow up there or one of my mistresses as I hv not found a gal of my type at these joints for the last 12 months.

D) Others, mostly disappointing, but hope springs eternal...

As the KTV scene is very fluid n is changing constantly, we must go wherever the "Very Attractive Gals" r. A network of kakis to exchange info on the gals would be helpful to all of us. It's a win-win-win situation.

Last but not least, I prefer HH but will go SH occasionally, say once or twice a wk.

It's time to intro myself.

I'm a SG Chinese who has lived in Gotham City for decades. Though a lao ah pek, I hv a passion for chio SYTs of my type. I hv been spending more than half my time in SG in the last several yrs. My 1st visit to a KTV was in Sep 08 n my 1st BY-ing of a SYT of my type in May of 09. Yes, I'm still a newbie who is gradually improving n who has much to learn...

My KTV kakis hv ranged in age from 21 to 75. Even if you're outside this range, you're still welcome!

The expected expense per pax depends on the no of bros n the type of joint. The average estimate for Havelock Rd joints: HH, $80-$110 (not including tip for gals) n for SH $100-130 per pax.

Yes, I'm frugal n I like to reduce the friction cost of finding chio gals to the minimum. To ZERO if possible. Of course I prefer to pick up gals outside KTVs. See my other thread on the subject (Picking Up KTV Gals Outside KTVs). I'm generous only to the gals who r deserving...

If you r genuinely interested in joining my outings despite the caveats, pls PM me w/ ur name n HP no.

I can't promise u anything due to poor supply n poor quality which r pervasive, but one thing is clear, frequent outings w/ me will offer u the best chance of finding "Very Attractive Gals" of ur type at the LEAST FRICTION COST.

BTW, a no of bros hv given their ctc but always give excuses when invited to my outings. Pls dun waste ur time n my time.

Cheers n hv a great day!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 12-01-2012, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
blacktadpole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Waa... Bro. Warbird. Seems like a fair deal for HH which I would like to try..... but I not as available as some bro.Every month I go HH 2 times only, But never try LV before. So when I can make it next month, will PM you.
Hope you can gather liked mind good kakis to find the perfect gal. And have fun and play safe.
Old 12-01-2012, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
macrotrader18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother Warbird, I'm keen too, and will PM you. Cheers, MT
Old 12-01-2012, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
guru1269 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguru1269 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguru1269 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Brudder,

Excellent concept and idea u have proposed, I have been a supporter and will continue to support when time and schedule permits...see you around soon...Cheers !
Old 12-01-2012, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 15
Chia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro,

I would love to join your outing if you organise it on a Sunday or less crowded day. Mid-range KTV such as Jade and China Dolls are good for me to spend my money in a wise manner and remember to count me in if you plan for such visit. I'm also looking for attractive girl but at the same time chatty ones.
Old 13-01-2012, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12154 / Power: 24
shctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond repute

Just visited LV yesterday.

Mommy Kelly recomended me a 26 yr lady from Hunan name Xiu Xiu. Very sweet girl.

Nice KTV. Girls are SYTs. But not all my type.

Will pm you if go again.
Owe 2nd rd - Lookingaround, kopigaogao, MikeCarl, 222nge, undergroundtree, Jay Chou, Hamka, exactmatxspeed, solopop, aurahiongka, ejectjoy; loneyheart, randily, bigbirdbird, Botakhead2, and few others - no space to write in signature but recorded.
Old 13-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 21
wanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to behold

Support this thread but have to say I have not cheong KTV for a damn very long time
Old 13-01-2012, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 14
nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!

Support but to my under standing most prc will be home for cny so it will be after cny event for the kick off ??

My last fun was in house of cognac times so lost track liaoz . But pardon my ignorance but what timings will the sessions for HH be ??
Old 14-01-2012, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
Steelman80 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteelman80 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteelman80 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

dear bro warbird,

i have PM you my contact, i see your joining time is almost same as mine. i was introduced to the world of sbf back in 2007 and haven't turn back since.

i await your kind offer to follow u to cheong in the higher echelon of ktv.

my current level of ktv (and budget) is like dongmen (zara) and xiao shenyang. i seek your guidance to go up the super league.

cheers
steelman80
Bolly(Beauthaiful) Chanel(Crystal1001) Jasmine(Angelfighter) KeXin(YanDaoKing) Debra(South) Kathy(Richie_Rich) FeiFei(Ultrashiok) Sophia(Nayate) LiHong(GTR34NurSpecII) Cherry(Matthias) Qiqi(Kniight)Justyna(Thaiboy) ChenChen(Lighting) Niki&Yonghee(ExotiCunt) XiuXiu(AceC)
Old 14-01-2012, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Bro WB, I have always been a headhunter for nice pussies!

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 14-01-2012, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktadpole View Post
Waa... Bro. Warbird. Seems like a fair deal for HH which I would like to try..... but I not as available as some bro.Every month I go HH 2 times only, But never try LV before. So when I can make it next month, will PM you.
Hope you can gather liked mind good kakis to find the perfect gal. And have fun and play safe.
Hi bro blacktadpole,

Do PM me.

IMHO, I don't think there is a "perfect gal." Very attractive yes, but far from perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrotrader18 View Post
Brother Warbird, I'm keen too, and will PM you. Cheers, MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by guru1269 View Post
Hi Brudder,

Excellent concept and idea u have proposed, I have been a supporter and will continue to support when time and schedule permits...see you around soon...Cheers !
Hi guru1269,

I really appreciate ur friendship n participation in my outings.

Would like to go 2 times next wk if we get enough kakis, more often after CNY.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chia View Post
Hi bro,

I would love to join your outing if you organise it on a Sunday or less crowded day. Mid-range KTV such as Jade and China Dolls are good for me to spend my money in a wise manner and remember to count me in if you plan for such visit. I'm also looking for attractive girl but at the same time chatty ones.
Hi bro,

Less crowded days would be Mon thru Wed. Must go very early around 430PM to get pretty gals at CJ n CD. Can u make it? I'm always game. PM me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shctaw View Post
Just visited LV yesterday.

Mommy Kelly recomended me a 26 yr lady from Hunan name Xiu Xiu. Very sweet girl.

Nice KTV. Girls are SYTs. But not all my type.

Will pm you if go again.
Pls PM me if u go again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer23 View Post
Support this thread but have to say I have not cheong KTV for a damn very long time
Appreciate ur support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia88 View Post
Support but to my under standing most prc will be home for cny so it will be after cny event for the kick off ??

My last fun was in house of cognac times so lost track liaoz . But pardon my ignorance but what timings will the sessions for HH be ??
Yes, many PRC gals will go home over the next few days. But I'll still go beginning early next wk.

HH normally begins at 6PM at most joints, but as early as 4PM at CJ n CD (Peace Centre).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelman80 View Post
dear bro warbird,

i have PM you my contact, i see your joining time is almost same as mine. i was introduced to the world of sbf back in 2007 and haven't turn back since.

i await your kind offer to follow u to cheong in the higher echelon of ktv.

my current level of ktv (and budget) is like dongmen (zara) and xiao shenyang. i seek your guidance to go up the super league.

cheers
steelman80
Hi Bro steelman80,

Pls join my future outings.

Nothing wrong w/ "budget KTVs" if u can find ur type of gals.

Cheonging is notoriously ineffecient n one can find gems at inexpensive joints. You just hv to spend more time looking. A little luck would help too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Bro WB, I have always been a headhunter for nice pussies!
Hi Bro LDH,

You're a master headhunter for nice pussies, hahaha.

.................................................. ......................

Good morning!

I like to thank all bros here for showing interest.

I believe most of us share a common purpose. To find n connect w/ "Very Attractive Gals" for the least damages.

BTW, some "Very Attractive Gals" may start work at inexpensive joints when they 1st arrive in SG cuz their frens work there. However, many of them will "levitate" to high end joints where they r likely to earn more, hehehe.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 17-01-2012, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
tuscani2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro can let me know of any incoming sessions. I use to be a regular at DC 1 wk go 3 x . Now married cannot go. But oc not in town for 1 month. Please count me in when you have plans to go.
Old 17-01-2012, 11:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
AuntyLosy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Old 18-01-2012, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 21
Giggsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bookmarked
Old 18-01-2012, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
arpege deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro warbird, like your way of finding kakis...well explained with details etc. but i guess 2-3 times a week seems very costy for most of us or maybe just me. at most i go once or twice a month..*dun earn much. 2ndly, i believe many have to work office hours and only available after work let say 7+8 to reach the location. So like 4-6pm for HH is too early. Therefore i dun dare to waste your time. Scare end up always turn down ur outing =p. Just my thought. Anyway, a big tumbs up for your posting! happy new yr!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1