The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
katong17 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: KTV Kakis

is republic still around or close down?
Old 04-08-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Mormon is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone up for Supreme or Leo tonight. 9pm onwards, drop me a msg at wechat sporeguy007
Old 04-08-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hamster123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleido View Post
Sorry bro. I Went to club black at 6pm yesterday. It is a totally new and huge KTV and Flower joint. Supposedly taiwan and china girls. But was totally dead.

So I just went upstairs to vault KTV all night instead.
This is a new hfj with 19 rooms, have abt 20 over prc with 3 Taiwanese
Old 04-08-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kokonara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sh sessions going on , 1 more slot available. Pm me asap to secure your slots. Cheers
Old 04-08-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 11
heakkel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had 2 good sessions with 2 sammy bros on separate occasions for the past weeks.
Sorry for the noob questions. Is there any ktv tt the girl dont butterfly? Or does it work like booking them for the whole session? If yes, how much cost wise?
Thanks in advance. Indebted to all senior bros here.
Old 04-08-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Mormon is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mormon View Post
Anyone up for Supreme or Leo tonight. 9pm onwards, drop me a msg at wechat sporeguy007
2 more slots available. Msg me on wechat if interested.
Old 04-08-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 14
Ashyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i didnt go The Lord before until last night i went to catch up w my frds after they went there.. They told me their gals are like "commando" style...haha..must b riding them hard on their laps ba...My frd's gal asked him to buyout her sia but he told her he don want as abit ex.. Any bros here tried out this place at Peace center??
Old 04-08-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
smljbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamster123 View Post
This is a new hfj with 19 rooms, have abt 20 over prc with 3 Taiwanese
Bro, club black don't have Facebook?? What's the drinks price and girls selection
Old 04-08-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
razor7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonara View Post
Sh sessions going on , 1 more slot available. Pm me asap to secure your slots. Cheers
Just a warning to all bros, i went to a session with bro kokonara, a young guy, and 1 hour before the session end, he ended disappear.. so here’s what happen..
1. Agree to meet up for ktv session at Goldclub, asked to add line, his id is leoleotic, also will ask you to call him to confirm, which is a bit weird..
2. Asked for ktv share when session start, say another bro is joining, but all the time until he disappear, only me and him, the other guy never show up
3. Towards the end, say that the other bro not coming, but he will be joining for next session, and will bear the cost for next session, and me and him need to cover the tips for mummy and waitress only
4. Say need to collect mummy tips upfront again, and since i dont have change, offer to change it for me
5. Disappear, 40 mins before session end.. told waitress he’s going to withdraw money..
6. Line disconnected, cant reach him.. bill came, and gotta settle it

Info from mummy is the same thing happen few days ago as well, so all bros, just becareful when going out with bros that You dont know.. my negligent in this as well.. waiting for mummy to give me photo of him, since the cctv was there, to prevent such dishonest bros from cheating others again..

Additional info.. this bro did not book the room, he just walk in and ask, so that the ktv will not have his phone number, smart guy..

Last edited by razor7; 05-08-2019 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Add info
Old 05-08-2019, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by flavoris98 View Post
Thanks for the advice. I'm only an NSF and I cant stop thinking about here ever since that night. I didnt do much to her either and she kept leaving the room and after I paid her she just left. Guess I was boring to entertain
Hold your ground Soldier,
VC are smarts with Tunnels ...
If not how come US suffered during Viet War right.. hihi
Dont drop into that Famous Cu Chi Tunnel trap or else ... Good Luck bro

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 05-08-2019, 04:21 AM
Samster

hamster123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is a pricelist . They are serving a different beer ,some Australia beer, cheap beer,
Old 05-08-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry to hear of your bad experience. I had a couple of meet up with bros here and luckily it turn out ok, ie., split bill n no complications. After the first we still hook up a couple of more times.... but that’s not the point. Wondering if there is any SOP we should follow if we are to meet bros here randomly? Like to suggest the following, folks pls chime in....

1. Agree on the number of tower or bottles the session is going to be.
2. Pay the amount upfront to cashier (ie., bill)
3. If additional is needed and agree in later session, again all chip in n pay upfront.

Only thing is mms(if any), waiters n meimei tips are difficult to manage, if someone really want to play punk.... have hear about horror stories of skipping off with all money collected😱

Pls share if any bro have a better failsafe method. Cheers 🍻

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor7 View Post
Just a warning to all bros, i went to a session with bro kokonara, a young guy, and 1 hour before the session end, he ended disappear.. so here’s what happen..
1. Agree to meet up for ktv session at Goldclub, asked to add line, his id is leoleotic, also will ask you to call him to confirm, which is a bit weird..
2. Asked for ktv share when session start, say another bro is joining, but all the time until he disappear, only me and him, the other guy never show up
3. Towards the end, say that the other bro not coming, but he will be joining for next session, and will bear the cost for next session, and me and him need to cover the tips for mummy and waitress only
4. Say need to collect mummy tips upfront again, and since i dont have change, offer to change it for me
5. Disappear, 40 mins before session end.. told waitress he’s going to withdraw money..
6. Line disconnected, cant reach him.. bill came, and gotta settle it

Info from mummy is the same thing happen few days ago as well, so all bros, just becareful when going out with bros that You dont know.. my negligent in this as well.. waiting for mummy to give me photo of him, since the cctv was there, to prevent such dishonest bros from cheating others again..

Additional info.. this bro did not book the room, he just walk in and ask, so that the ktv will not have his phone number, smart guy..
Old 05-08-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 20
nycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Sorry to hear of your bad experience. I had a couple of meet up with bros here and luckily it turn out ok, ie., split bill n no complications. After the first we still hook up a couple of more times.... but that’s not the point. Wondering if there is any SOP we should follow if we are to meet bros here randomly? Like to suggest the following, folks pls chime in....

1. Agree on the number of tower or bottles the session is going to be.
2. Pay the amount upfront to cashier (ie., bill)
3. If additional is needed and agree in later session, again all chip in n pay upfront.

Only thing is mms(if any), waiters n meimei tips are difficult to manage, if someone really want to play punk.... have hear about horror stories of skipping off with all money collected��

Pls share if any bro have a better failsafe method. Cheers ��
That guy is a big scammer...care. Also be aware of new clones...own self talking to each other...asking for kaki to join "urgent"
Old 05-08-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 11
heakkel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone ktv today i can join?
Old 05-08-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 23
blower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of light

Any updates on the Lord?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1