The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 19-08-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

I have try a few Mistress before they don’t have prostate but when they grab hold of yours they can make you high till you begged them to stop
Old 19-08-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Yeah, it's not polite, but better safe than sorry. No offense to tgs or bros who don't mind them, but it's kind of disgusting to me, even to session with them.
yea esp when tied and gagged, nothing much u can do to resist lol...
Old 19-08-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
I have try a few Mistress before they don’t have prostate but when they grab hold of yours they can make you high till you begged them to stop
when Mistress grabs yours dont think u wan her to stop
Old 19-08-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Have a few , they stimulated you till I don’t know how to describe . Even before you cum , you basically begged them to stop no joke . Because you feel like your urine will burst out anytime and ya the feeling really cannot take it especially when they continue doing it despite your begging . And you will feel that your orgasm is going further and further away from you . But they like to do this till I buey tahan and giggle like a girl and they laugh at me . I tell them they bad Mistress ! Bad bad Mistress ! After the session lol.
Old 19-08-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

In case you guys wondering who the Mistress is , it’s Mistress jasmine and Nikki if I remember correctly . Another is Mistress Ana , she is also another expert at grabbing your prostate till your tears come out from the stimulations. Not pain but rather that the feeling is too intense . And I think somehow it bring out the sadist in them to see you enjoying and moaning till too overwhelming you beg them to stop it . Lol
Old 19-08-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
fatty999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
In case you guys wondering who the Mistress is , it’s Mistress jasmine and Nikki if I remember correctly . Another is Mistress Ana , she is also another expert at grabbing your prostate till your tears come out from the stimulations. Not pain but rather that the feeling is too intense . And I think somehow it bring out the sadist in them to see you enjoying and moaning till too overwhelming you beg them to stop it . Lol
Wa bro got links anot? Sounds interesting leh prostate until tears
Old 19-08-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Have a few , they stimulated you till I don’t know how to describe . Even before you cum , you basically begged them to stop no joke . Because you feel like your urine will burst out anytime and ya the feeling really cannot take it especially when they continue doing it despite your begging . And you will feel that your orgasm is going further and further away from you . But they like to do this till I buey tahan and giggle like a girl and they laugh at me . I tell them they bad Mistress ! Bad bad Mistress ! After the session lol.
would like to experience it one day...
Old 19-08-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatty999 View Post
Wa bro got links anot? Sounds interesting leh prostate until tears
totally man, song until wan to cry lol...
Old 20-08-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
rededdie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Pls share link.
dis one...
https://fetlife.com/users/9972432
Old 20-08-2019, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rededdie View Post
Seems to be a friend of mistress Kayla.
Old 20-08-2019, 05:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
April deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selamai View Post
I sessioned with Mistress Chiaki, one of her close friends before, she was pretty good too. I believe she is older than Hinako though

With regards to Thailand, I have been there some time back and jaa4u tease & denial is truly solid. 100/100 would try again haha.
Bro this tease and dienal in bkk?? Can share contact??
Old 20-08-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bellasslave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Session with Princess Yura

Having read other brothers post about their negative experience with Yura, I wanted to post about my really hot and heavenly experience with her. I'd contacted her and we agreed to meet last friday. But then something came up and we had to move it to Saturday instead.

I've realised that being in chastity really builds up the psychological feelings of submissiveness. So I suggested to Princess (do not call her Mistress...I did and she was very pissed and punished me for it) that I would lock myself in chastity and pass her the keys. When you don't have any access to your didi, you realise that only the key holder can give you relief, submissive feelings make you want to prostrate yourself to her. You want to do everything to please her. So on friday i locked myself up in the afternoon and passed her the keys. I think it feels good from both the domme and sub side. The domme now controls your orgasm and the sub feels he is giving up wanking off for his domme. That day I was out with friends for dinner and I had to keep adjusting my pants. Taking a pee is difficult too as you have to finnd a clean cubicle where you have to sit like a woman to take a pee. Sleeping is quite challenging too and it takes some getting used to. Especially difficult when you get the early morning hardon. The tube tightens up and it feels like a noose around the cock. Suffice to say it was a long day till the evening.

Princess had threatened me that she might not let me cum at the end of the session and instead let me go home locked up for a few more days. Princess took me up to the room and asked if I had any confession to make. I wasnt sure and said no not really. Apparently I had referred to her twice in my messages as Mistress as we normally refer to a domme. She said I would be punished for that. One more thing: when I reached her place, I had messaged her. She said she would be late by 5-10 minutes. So I jokingly messaged that she would be punished. This was another infraction of mine.

Since I had already showered before reaching there, I said I did'nt need to shower. So she ordered me on my knees and read out my sins. Told me to wait outside the door nude with my head pressed into the floor. And if I wanted to enter I should bang my head against the door. This was as she changed into a latex skirt. Princess has this harsh laugh that make you feel like a nothing. When I entered she examined my cage and obviously I had been dripping. She exclaimed "eeewwwww" and proceeded to wipe it on me. My wrists were handcuffed to her bed and my legs were cuffed as well.

Punishment: I would be slapped 10 times for each time I called her Mistress and 10 more times for saying she would be punished. As soon as the sentence was announced, she slapped me hard across my face and made me count and thank her after each slap.

Then without a warning she lubed her gloved hand and pushed it into my ass. Thank god she is slenderly built. She almost got her hand into my ass. Then she proceeded to take a giant cock and fuck my ass for a good 5 minutes. By then I was sweating and panting. Once she was done with that, she sat on my face till I almost passed out. I loved that part. Then she released my legs and inserted a huge sounds into my peehole. Since it could not enter into my hole, she opened the chastity tube and put the huge sounds that looked like a cork screw into my peehole and began putting a massager against my cock. I had been warned to ask for permission from her before I came. But the feelings of the massager and the sounds were so great that I came in a few seconds.

She did tell me later that she was thinking of not releasing me at all from the chastity and letting me be in there for a few more days. But since the sounds couldnt go inside she eventually released me. Sometime I think what would my state be if she had actually not let me come....scary.

Princess was able to provide me this session which was sensual and strict. When I left I was exhausted and slept that night like a baby.
Old 20-08-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Found another mistress .
https://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_34...Pro-Domme.html
Seems she’s been around for some time . Stunning lady which I might serve . Any FR ? So far never see much about her but did see her profile in collarspace and fetlife before . 30+ lady my cup of tea 😻
Old 20-08-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Found another mistress .
https://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_34...Pro-Domme.html
Seems she’s been around for some time . Stunning lady which I might serve . Any FR ? So far never see much about her but did see her profile in collarspace and fetlife before . 30+ lady my cup of tea 😻
https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12156
https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12594

u shld check out the wooden trojan horse...
Old 20-08-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldiSingh View Post
Bro any updates on miss su. I contacted her. But she charges a very high price. CTC arnd 400. Anyone tried?
what is the update you looking for bro?
everyone has a price, u find reasonable go ahead, too expensive, move on, plenty of other domees ard...
it's an open market out there...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1