The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2009, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
will1677 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
New House at L20h40

Recently went with a friend to his regular house, claim it was only a month old and nice. Found the place very beautifully decorated with 7 rooms and private waiting area.

OKT was nice, intro a cat 100 Xiao xue to me, her feature was ok as compare to the other 2 cat 150 who are younger. Service was not bad.

Heard there will be more gals coming this way. RTF...........
Old 22-10-2009, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gzmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New House at L20h40

Just went to this place L20 H40. Really like the decor as it's new and very nice.

I like the bath/shower room. They have a chair inside the bathroom, where you can sit down while the girl showers you and then sexy you.

Was assigned a PRC girl from Hunan by the name of Yiling..really professional sex skills. Gives you AR, Cat bath, very friendly and sexy.. ... you can shoot as many times as possible within 1 hr .

1/2 hr- $80
1 hr- $160 but got a discount for $150.
Old 25-10-2009, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
kennedy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think this house has a chinese signage "天上人间". Correct me if I am wrong. $80 for 30-35min sounds like a good deal. I walked in one night, but I was unsure whether to pick one of the girls. She had curly hair and a foxy looks.

When I decided and walked back, she was not avail. Sian. The OKT wanted to recommended me the remaining girl, saying she has good service. She appeared earnest, but unfortunately she is too thin and flat for my liking.
Old 25-10-2009, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 16
kumsiatiko is one of the Best!kumsiatiko is one of the Best!kumsiatiko is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzmaster View Post
Just went to this place L20 H40. Really like the decor as it's new and very nice.

I like the bath/shower room. They have a chair inside the bathroom, where you can sit down while the girl showers you and then sexy you.

Was assigned a PRC girl from Hunan by the name of Yiling..really professional sex skills. Gives you AR, Cat bath, very friendly and sexy.. ... you can shoot as many times as possible within 1 hr .

1/2 hr- $80
1 hr- $160 but got a discount for $150.
Thank Q bro gzmaster.
Old 25-10-2009, 09:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -128 / Power: 0
romy romy

Can any regular please collect the HP number of the owner. Just want to be confirmed that he allows as many shots as possible within the time. Though I can manage maximum 3 in an hour. Thanks in advance.
Old 26-10-2009, 02:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Daye is Cool - loads of Potential

Wah.. u very solid man.
Old 26-10-2009, 03:42 PM
Samster

gzmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried a new girl from Liaoning by the name Xiao Ai. Her sex skills are so-so (not fantastic...below professional level). But she has very seductive and delicious body. Her boobs are soft and nice-shaped with reddish pink nipples...one of the most beautiful boobs I've ever seen. Nice to touch, feel and lick. She is quite friendly and polite.

$150 for 1 hr. Recommended if you like beautiful shapely body with pretty boobs.
Old 18-11-2009, 12:00 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 0
takefive1937 is one of the Best!takefive1937 is one of the Best!takefive1937 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzmaster View Post
Just tried a new girl from Liaoning by the name Xiao Ai. Her sex skills are so-so (not fantastic...below professional level). But she has very seductive and delicious body. Her boobs are soft and nice-shaped with reddish pink nipples...one of the most beautiful boobs I've ever seen. Nice to touch, feel and lick. She is quite friendly and polite.

$150 for 1 hr. Recommended if you like beautiful shapely body with pretty boobs.
bro gzmaster,i went there today.but okt told me that she's back already..
Old 21-11-2009, 06:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
anti-dell is stuck in moderation for some time to come

sigh....1 step too late huh!
Old 29-04-2011, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
knight888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried today to book a local minah and when no reply, tried an internet okt but timing too late. So head down to GL with intention to get some Thai fishes

On the way there, at L20h40, from afar, spied the silhouette of a chio shapely girl. decide to venture in and was pleased to see that she was indeed my taste.

Tried to ask for $80, 30min but was told that she is cat150. She was smiling at me and my heart soften and other part harden even more.

In the room, found that Xiao Lu or Lulu from Zhezhiang, is only on her 3rd day working ....ho say liao !

Looks : about 7.5 for me, nice eyelashes n eyeliner, long brown tinted hair, looks abit like jepun girl
Body: Lean and taut esp in her 3 inches heels. At certain positions, there was some traces of baby fat around her tummy though
Boobs: Real, B
Foreplay : Long time since I had the water catbath and she was through, covering almost every crack and crevice, even turning my thigh so that she could lick the other side but no ass rim though
BJ : This being GL, it was only BJ
Action : Obliging with all requests but I only tried cow, mission and doggy

Overall, good, What started as a bad day turn out to be a good day
Old 19-12-2013, 03:12 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
L20 h40

I had bonked an innocent SYT studious student...

Xiao Yan (L20 H40)

Exp in GL: She worked in GL for quite a long time, probably at least 8 months. Didn't ask for the exact figures.

Height: 1.6+ m

Face: 7.1/10
(Xiao Yan has a pair of small single eye lid eyes, high sharp nose and small kissable soft lips on her small face. She has very fair, smooth, porcelain facial complexion. She wore a pair of specs as her contact lenses were spoilt and she is short sighted. With specs on, she looks like a 16yo SYT teenage innocent sec sch student. Totally my cai. She looks like those good guai guai innocent studious student who usually frequent libraries.)

Body: 7.2/10
(At 1.6+ m tall, Xiao Yan has a slim, taut, tight, teenage body build with some curves. Slight tummy impression spotted. Her body complexion is so fair and smooth with slight dryness near her arm pit areas due to the humid sg weather. Her figure is machiam like a teenager's figure yummy.)

Boobs: 7.1/10
(Xiao Yan has natural A+ to B- cup boobs with small reddish pinkish nipples. Her boobs look like a pair of teenager's developing boobs. High points given for her nice nipples colors. Simply love to lick & suck her nipples yummy.)

Bath: 7.1/10
(Xiao Yan performed soapy body to body rub for me using her boobs. Her HJ with shower foam is very sensual & shiok. She used tooth paste to clean my cock head which gave very minty feel. She quickly BBBJ me to cool my cock down hehe. Very shiok to see SYT innocent student BBBJ me. Good innocent eye contact during BBBJ.)

Cat Bath: 7.1/10
(First Xiao Yan used her boobs to rabba & massage my entire body while her fingers were busy arousing & tickling my body. She then gave a decent, above average & thorough cat bath for me. Gentle licking of my entire body while her hands were arousing my dick & balls.)

AR: 7.2/10
(Surprisingly, her AR is quite good. I am surprised she gave me AR. Seldom SYTs will give AR. When I was on my fours, she AR me gently then licked my balls followed by BBBJ me. She alternated between AR, ball licking and BBBJ. This combo is very shiok til I nearly cummed. Quickly asked her to pause.)

Frenching: 6.9/10
(During our first session, I only had long kissing on her lips. My tongue had slight contact with her tongue when she opened her teeth. In RTFs, the frenching gets more passionate, natural, intimate & shiok. Great oomph feel frenching this SYT innocent student.)

BBBJ: 7.5/10
(She HJ my dick with baby oil while licking my balls + BBBJ combo is very shiok & lethal. Nearly cummed. Surprisingly, her BBBJ skills is very good. Great suction. Deep throated. Lots of variations. Lots of tongue flicking on my dick head and along my shaft. Great innocent eye contact. Asked her to BBBJ me with her specs on very kinky hehe. Fulfilled my fetish of having a bespectacled student BBBJ me.)

Pussy painting: 7.4/10
(Xiao Yan has nice sparse soft pussy hair. Nice pinkish oyster. I simply enjoyed painting her beautiful pussy. Tasted so delicious. She enjoyed my tongueful as she moaned, her body contracted and her face was blushed. She even told me she cummed a little bit.)

FJ: 7.5/10
(Xiao Yan has very tight pussy. Loved her nice sensual soft moanings. Felt like I am bonking an underaged innocent SYT studious student In cow girl, her riding skills are good, lots of variations. She has great stamina. No complaints of tiredness. In doggie, with her specs on, in front of the mirror, the image is so nice. I tot I am bonking a student hehe. Nice back view. Grabbed her boobs from behind and bonked her. Tight pussy esp in doggie. Changed to missionary, we frenched while i pumped her. Cannot tahan, cummed in missionary with a loud moan. Shiok ah.)

GFE: 7.4/10
(Her GFE is quite high. I can click with her. Great chemistry. We chit chatted on many things and cuddled in bed after the deed. She told me not to reveal her service to her housemates haha. Typical GL house politics among the girls.)

RTF: Yes

Conclusion: If you crave to bonk an innocent, underaged, studious, SYT student, then you must try xiao yan. Her service is good, exceeded my expectations. $150 well spent.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from person to person and it depends on chemistry, luck, mood etc.
Old 12-01-2014, 11:43 PM
Samster

jcirc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L20 h40

any big cup ger in 2040 to recommed?
Old 03-03-2014, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Xiao Hui (2040) - The Demure Sweet Zhejiang MM

Xiao Hui (2040)...24 yr old mm fm Zhejiang...demure, quite chio syt looker wif lovely big eyes...when she wears her long hair wif end curls down looks more chio...kinda slightly resembles Ella fm S. H.E. fm certain angles, but think prolly more chio than Ella!...has soft kissable lips!...sexy glitter nail polish manicure, i like!...160cm+ ht wif slim shapely legs...fresh slim lean bod, no fats, has a light birth mark on her back, smooth skin...A+ cup boobs wif brownish tits...sexy perky juicy tight ass, great for doggie!...pussy well trimmed, nice looking oyster no smell...has previous skin trade experience...

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe vgd...nice friendly soft spoken mm...aims to pls...passionate sensuous frenching, shiok!...

Shower: vgd bod n pussy feel...sensuous soapy raba front n back, her legs wrapped ard me, sensuous soapy hj n stroke of me ass, passionate frenching v shiok...best enjoyed raba fm behind, becuz of tat v sexy tight perky juicy ass of hers, me throbbing hard cock rubbed along her arse crack n then slid between her legs closed tight, rubbing her pussy while I turned her head to french!...

Bed action: full works pkge...just lay on me back, light catbath wif gd eyecontact...damn bloody shiok ar, lifted me legs n took her time wif long soft titillating wet licks...then she turned sideways to give me access to her back, ass n pussy as she continued her shiok ar, accentuated by mirror effects...bbbj vgd lick n suck + balls lick, suck n massage, standing bbbj v nice n submissive wif her kneeling on the bed...

My turn: again vgd bod n pussy feel now wif me on top...caressed her face n frenched passionately wif her hands ard me back, shiok!...nice response to me playing n sucking on her boobs/tits, soft moans, high looks!...tonguefu seemed to make her lagi high, moans getting louder, hands caressing me hair/face, pussy wet n eventually grinding on me tongue!

Fj vgd as she is quite tight n let herself go naturally....best enjoyed: doggie becuz of that great sexy tight ass of hers + seeing her lovely back arched back, one hand reaching back to hold me hand on her ass, at times she bouncing her ass backwards agst me pumping cock!...asian cowgal/cowgal pump n grind as cld feel her tight pussy enveloped ard me cock, both of us gripping hands, eyes fixed on each other until i was abt to shoot me load, then pulled her close, frenched passionately v shiok!...ended wif a soothing massage n frenchie good bye...

Overall had an enjoyable time wif this Xiao Hui...pleasurable natural passionate sensuous session...has gem potential

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 05-03-2014, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Comprehensive Update

I hv taken the liberty to cut&paste this comprehensive update on the mms at 2040, kindly created by Fat Fatt...tks a lot buddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Just at the end of WH, nearby is 1854A, 1856 and 2040. I want to highlight 2040 which do have some hidden treasures.

Xiao Yan - pretty JC / University type girl, wearing specs, fair and slim with shoes 1.6m. A cups, Good gfe service. FR available by bros Slyer and Max Priest. Personally I rtf a few times.
http://sammyboyforum.info/showpos...postcount=8764

Xiao Bei - pretty school girl look too, but taller, slim. Not seen a FR and I have not tried. I will try for her looks

Xiao Hui - pretty more sluttish type, looks a bit like Ella of SHE. Good service, average B cups FR available by bro omnia. I have also tried her once and enjoyed the session.
http://sammyboyforum.info/show...postcount=8956

Xiao Mei - sweet face, short but big breast. Heard her service is good. Cannot remember if got FR. I have not tried

Xiao Bao - GND hard working girl, quite nice service and tried to please. No FR yet, I have tried once.

Xiao wen - latest try. Short FR as follows:
From Hunan, claims to have no previous commercial sex experience
Looks: 7/10 (10% resemblance to 蓝洁英)
boobs: 6.5/10 b cup, flat light brown nips, respond when licked
Body 6/10
Gfe: 7/10 friendly
Catbath: 6/10
AR: I skipped
BBBJ: 6/10 (ok, but I think xiao Yan is better)
FJ: 7/10 responsive, can feel tightening and her enjoyment
Overall: 7/10 RTF Yes
Old 05-03-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Comprehensive Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
I hv taken the liberty to cut&paste this comprehensive update on the mms at 2040, kindly created by Fat Fatt...tks a lot buddy!
No problem bro omnia.

You have been very kind to share it. You have selflessly shared so many FRs and leads, really thankful.

In fact i just wanted to say 2040 have more girls, those in the list are who I know.

Encouraged bros to venture out and try these girls, for those who do not want to queue at WH06, 1654A etc .... Haha there are many trees out there too.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1