The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
Healman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHealman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxboy88 View Post
Hi guy . Was happen to passby AMK BLK 4++ . Seen a new massage shop . Anybody try . Its near the swimming pool area....
Blk4++ distant to the swimming far leh...
Old 13-08-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Saw some ladies from a chat app all point to a Spa the name of the Spa have a initiate same as a very big fashion brand it goes like this _ _ * Spa. any one try it before?

it is at blk 4++ near the market
Old 17-08-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Saw some ladies from a chat app all point to a Spa the name of the Spa have a initiate same as a very big fashion brand it goes like this _ _ * Spa. any one try it before?

it is at blk 4++ near the market
Don’t bother going that one. I went there before and they chop carrot, need to take p massage (so called give you discounted rate) then HJ + roaming want $100.
Old 18-08-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 15
cassey is one of the Best!cassey is one of the Best!cassey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garne View Post
I went to the HC last night but found out that chen chen left the joint already. Any bros know where is she operating now?
Any bros know where Chen chen from AMK ave 10 area went to?
Old 20-08-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
garne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassey View Post
Any bros know where Chen chen from AMK ave 10 area went to?
Any regulars of chenchen mind sharing with us where she went to?

Last edited by garne; 20-08-2019 at 11:37 PM.
Old 21-08-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 15
tony1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertony1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I only know of 1 Chen Chen at AMK, who works in a TCM. Are you referring to the same person?
Old 21-08-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
garne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony1982 View Post
I only know of 1 Chen Chen at AMK, who works in a TCM. Are you referring to the same person?
Yes. The one who used to operate in a tcm in ave 10. Any idea where is she operating now?
Old 21-08-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garne View Post
Yes. The one who used to operate in a tcm in ave 10. Any idea where is she operating now?
There is a thread on Chen Chen in this section. You should be able to find it easily.
Old 27-08-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of

Happen to be in Ang Mo Kio area and remember someone recommended me a joint (Ru Yi) nearby something ago, but too bad the joint has changed management liao. Decided to walk around and saw a not bad looking milf in a small joint a few blocks away.

Walk in ask for the hourly rate ($50/hr) and decided to proceed with that milf. On closed look just an average milf lah (6/10) but figure not too bad lor (for a milf).

Proceed to the curtain room, get changed and lay on the bed waiting. The ML come in and ask if I want to try P massage, but turn her down and she just proceed with normal massage. Start with neck and not bad, but when doing the back, uses too much elbow to my liking.
Then skip my butt and go straight to my thigh, and I thought sainzzz liao, seem like no teasing at all. After some massage on the thigh, she slow inch higher and then reach the v area, spent some time there before asking to turn around. The front teasing was slightly better, with occasionally going near the cock head and then she try asking me where else need to massage, as I usually don't take up special, replied her to massage my stomach lor, and here is where the teasing get better. And with about 10min to go, she finally asked "there" need to be massage? But I declined here offer and she just continue to massage my stomach without showing black face. After that I just proceed to shower in the common toilet, which is shared with another salon.

Overall, the massage is not bad, except using too much elbow. The ml skin is soft and smooth and with a nice character. If happened to be around that area, may consider to repeat.
Old 28-08-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Always happy to see a genuine FR. My humble upz

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Happen to be in Ang Mo Kio area and remember someone recommended me a joint (Ru Yi) nearby something ago, but too bad the joint has changed management liao. Decided to walk around and saw a not bad looking milf in a small joint a few blocks away.

Walk in ask for the hourly rate ($50/hr) and decided to proceed with that milf. On closed look just an average milf lah (6/10) but figure not too bad lor (for a milf).

Proceed to the curtain room, get changed and lay on the bed waiting. The ML come in and ask if I want to try P massage, but turn her down and she just proceed with normal massage. Start with neck and not bad, but when doing the back, uses too much elbow to my liking.
Then skip my butt and go straight to my thigh, and I thought sainzzz liao, seem like no teasing at all. After some massage on the thigh, she slow inch higher and then reach the v area, spent some time there before asking to turn around. The front teasing was slightly better, with occasionally going near the cock head and then she try asking me where else need to massage, as I usually don't take up special, replied her to massage my stomach lor, and here is where the teasing get better. And with about 10min to go, she finally asked "there" need to be massage? But I declined here offer and she just continue to massage my stomach without showing black face. After that I just proceed to shower in the common toilet, which is shared with another salon.

Overall, the massage is not bad, except using too much elbow. The ml skin is soft and smooth and with a nice character. If happened to be around that area, may consider to repeat.
Old 28-08-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
Always happy to see a genuine FR. My humble upz
Thanks bro. PM me if u r interested
Old 28-08-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Don’t bother going that one. I went there before and they chop carrot, need to take p massage (so called give you discounted rate) then HJ + roaming want $100.
Thanks for the info shall skip them
Old 28-08-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGOK View Post
You should feel lucky she is leaving soon or else she will continue to chop you like a PIG HEAD
sgok - your pig head or small cock or cb mouth still ok?
your wife Coco from Wxx Spa coming back sept 3 to serve us man again
u going airport fetch her?
better not ok as she stay with amk bf supporter, then start work in yishun in mid sept

sgok, ndp2019, jonathan yew - all clone and clown
Old 28-08-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Amk still fun? Nowadays any place with max teasing still 😅
Old 28-08-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Amk still fun? Nowadays any place with max teasing still 😅
how about win spa ? you tried already ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread