The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 5
grimsby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
B
Bro,
Thanks for your help.
Self mastery is not the same as self control. It's also much harder to achieve.

https://horizonsofsignificance.wordp...-self-control/

A person w/ awesome emotional strength has no facial expressions? I don't agree. Such a person is not a robot.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...-strong-people

https://medical-dictionary.thefreedi...ional+strength

http://www.marcandangel.com/2015/10/...relationships/

Cheers to all samsters.
Have a great weekend!
Bro WB
Bro WB

Thank you so much for nice forum.
Plenty of difference between slef-mastery and self-control. alo strong emotional strength needed to chase gals.

Cheers.
Old 18-08-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
canalian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimsby View Post
Bro WB

Thank you so much for nice forum.
Plenty of difference between slef-mastery and self-control. alo strong emotional strength needed to chase gals.

Cheers.
Fully agreed.

Thanks bro WB for an excellent thread.

Have a great weekend.
Old 18-08-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by azureontology View Post
I believe our TS, Bro Warbird is extremely successful in all aspects of his life, because he has mastered very valuable skill sets and mindsets; he has strong mental strength, decisive, confident, yet not arrogant and overbearing.

His improved mental mastery over the years also enabled him to lead his current lifestyle. Bro WB has mentioned he had a long streak of luck; i believe he made his own luck in many ways - luck is when hard work (preparation) meets opportunity, and we know WB has worked hard in his career, and now, in other parts of his life, including his "后宫".

While the 5 levels of "BY" mastery was stated more than 6 years ago, WB acknowledges that a level 5 master has not appeared.

I might have an answer to that "rarity" - it is not the lack of "Level 5 masters", but probably the lack of such "BY" candidates.

In fact, Level 5 on strict terms, is not "BY". The "master" is actually a "Bao-ee". Why? Because the "master" is being taken care of, by his resourceful girls.

However, we must understand that - the girls that are typically wiling bao-ees, look for a master, because they have basic needs to be fulfilled. So in place of working in a job, they "work" to please their master. Of course when their master also fulfill their higher level demands (ie. high up the pyramid of Maslow's hierarchy of needs), they get addicted to their master even more.

At level 5 BY candidates, these girls must have sufficient money (sustain their high demands + master more money). If the girl spends all their time and energy at work and career, they have little need to be "BYed", and whether the level 5 master is wealthy or not, is a moot point. They have enough money from their career; they can even give their men money. They have only emotional needs to be fulfilled. Ironically, what these girls can offer to the "master" is more of money, then spending their energies "pleasing" their "master", as their energies are already spent at work. Level 5 "BY" candidates almost sound like oxymorons.

Hence, the likely level 5 "BY-ees", are daughters of rich parents, who are willing to give both money and their bodies, to their masters. The supply of such girls are extremely rare, and to find 2 or more attached to the same master is difficult.

I would think if bro WB would want to up his game further, it would be to get young pretty girls outside the joints, to be his mistresses on long term basis, and he can gain access to their pussies exclusively, without any damage to his pockets. And I believe bro WB has all the skill sets to do just this, ie. 3b would be the target of a BY master.

5b, happens, when among his 3bs "BYs", a few of them also happens to come from a rich background.
Excellent post which I re-quote.

Really hv plenty to learn.
Old 18-08-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Here is an interesting article I like to share.

Why do women moan loudly during sex and scream when they are orgasing?

"Female Copulatory Vocalization" means Woman Scream During Sex. Men are biologically wired to want to make their woman moan. It means you're doing a good job. Which, in turn, means you'll get invited back inside her velvety love-cave again.

Researchers have discovered that in primate species the promiscuous females moan during sex.

This is in spite of the obvious dangers of predators discovering and attacking them while they're vulnerable. Scientists say it's an evolutionary biological reason.

It's now been proven across all cultures that women are vocal leading up to orgasm but only in the primate species where females are promiscuous does this occur.

For example, in gorillas, the females are monogamous and therefore not vocal during copulation.

Why is moaning and screaming during sex beneficial to women biologically?

Researchers have determined that a woman will vocalize to attract more males to copulate with her when the current male is done.

This behavior of mating with more than one male at a time enables sperm competition.

Why is moaning and screaming during sex beneficial to women biologically?

Researchers have determined that a woman will vocalize to attract more males to copulate with her when the current male is done.

This behavior of mating with more than one male at a time enables sperm competition.

The more males a woman copulates with, the higher probability she'll conceive a healthy offspring.

To further underscore this reproduction imperative, scientists have confirmed that the male sperm has biologically evolved to fertilize an egg in an environment where it's mixed with ejaculate from other males. The penis is also designed to scrape out competitive sperm after ejaculating when the penis is pulled out of the vagina.

Female humans are fundamentally a polyamorous (love many) species biologically designed to have sex with multiple males when they're aroused.

Dr. Helen Fisher says that during her cross-cultural research, she discovered the majority of women and men are both promiscuous throughout their lives. If cultural norms for monogamy were not established, most humans would have a series of primary relationships for child-rearing and companionship combined with a series of shorter term sexual relationships.

Dr. Fisher estimates that a majority of married people have serial affairs over the years, even if they don't tell anyone about it. She believes this is the normal biological way humans actually live.

Bro Warbird

I was reading through the past hundreds of pages and saw an interesting posts above.

Fully agreed with you that when a gal allow you to free roam her body and frenching then she is yours and up to you to up her whenever you wish.

Interesting to note that you can discuss with Guru about getting women addicted to man.

1. Dominate them was discuss in your earlier pages.

2. Maintain the frame - care to share more on this because not sure what he meant.

3. Screw them good is definitely true and agreed.

Really enjoyed your great thread here and hope to contribute morefourm when I score.

In the meantime hope to learn more too.

Have a great week and enjoy your good time.

Cheers.
Old 18-08-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
Enwstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Excellent post which I re-quote.

Really hv plenty to learn.
Plenty to learn indeed.

Cheers.
Old 18-08-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
SmartBalls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro Warbird

I was reading through the past hundreds of pages and saw an interesting posts above.

Fully agreed with you that when a gal allow you to free roam her body and frenching then she is yours and up to you to up her whenever you wish.

Interesting to note that you can discuss with Guru about getting women addicted to man.

1. Dominate them was discuss in your earlier pages.

2. Maintain the frame - care to share more on this because not sure what he meant.

3. Screw them good is definitely true and agreed.

Really enjoyed your great thread here and hope to contribute morefourm when I score.

In the meantime hope to learn more too.

Have a great week and enjoy your good time.

Cheers.
Was reading through the hundreds of pages too and fully agreed with the above.

Thanks bro WB for a great thread, wish to learn more from you here.

Enjoy your Sunday bro
Old 19-08-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
TanAndy96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome thread here, thanks bro WB.

Have a good week ahead
Old 20-08-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
thehelpinghand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good morning to all samsters!
What an auspicious day!
I received this email re 5 Terrific Tips to Attract Beautiful Women
l'll try to post one tip everyday.
Read it many times daily for the next 1,000 days. Let the idea sink deep, in every neuron and in every particle, in the primitive parts of your brain. Otherwise your subconscious mind won't really believe it and it will sabotage all your conscious effort.

Hey Don Juan,

Today we have 5 terrific tips from David D's great book: Attraction Isn't a Choice.

Enjoy...

Tip No. 1:

On what women want...

"My point is that there's a HUGE difference between what women say they want and what women are attracted to. Women have many conflicting drives going on inside. And in many cases women RESPOND to completely illogical things – which are often very different than what they say that they want."

My comments: You should ignore what women say they WANT and instead focus on what women RESPOND to. These are not the same things.

Cheers!
Bro WB
Bro WB

Lovely nice post above.

I have plenty to learn with here. Next time I will take what women respondas the sign.

Thanks for the tips.

Cheers.
Old 20-08-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
thehelpinghand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good morning to all samsters,
Many thanks to all those who hv posted here from Day One.
What an auspicious day!!!
Will try to reply to some of the posts.

5 Terrific Tips to Attract Beautiful Women

Tip No. 2

On getting her approval...

"And here's an interesting insight that came to me in a blinding flash of the obvious: If a woman is working hard to get and/or to keep your approval, then it really doesn't matter if you have hers. A person can't focus on too many things at once and trying to get a person's approval is very distracting. While she's trying to get your approval, she'll be too distracted to disapprove of you."

My comments: Read this one over and over again until you get what David is saying. This is a very important point.

Don't chase girls/women. Must initiate contact. Express your desire for her feminine beauty and sexy body. But, reveal your "I don't need her" attitude...maintain this attitude whether you hv been w/ her 30 minutes or 30 years. Give her some validation and approval from time to time, but never completely. You're the ethernal prize! That is how you make her stay in love w/ you forever.

Cheers!
Bro WB
Another nice tips from Bro WB.

Keep this coming and more.

Cheers.
Old 20-08-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Caraboa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehelpinghand View Post
Bro WB

Lovely nice post above.

I have plenty to learn with here. Next time I will take what women respondas the sign.

Thanks for the tips.

Cheers.
Lots to learn from bro WB too.

Very nice thread here, thanks bro.

Have a good day.
Old 20-08-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
dunic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehelpinghand View Post
Another nice tips from Bro WB.

Keep this coming and more.

Cheers.
Indeed very good tips. Camping here for more.

Thanks bro WB.
Old 21-08-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
HairlineNews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing forum by bro WB, hope to read and learn more here.

Cheers
Old 23-08-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
wtfboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Humm. Sum it all lady always prefer a bad boy over a good boy just as we Chinese say , 男人不坏女人不爱
Old 23-08-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
commodity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcunt View Post
Bro,

i also like girls with dimples. Looks very pretty and pleasant.

To me, I didn't realised if girls have dimples also have sexy ass. Everyday learn something new. I learned plenty of new things here.

This thread was really amazing.

I can virtually spent hours and hours here. I learned so much in short time.

Of course pickup girls is never rocket science.

Hope more bros to post here and discuss so more things to learn.

Cheers Cheers.
Bro, Is that serious.

I learned something new today. Gals with dimples hv sexy asses.

Thanks.
Old 23-08-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
commodity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I watched an interesting video today in which a young local woman called a man ‘daddy.’ She stripped butt naked for him. Very common as all gals want to be dominated and treated like little girls. They want to be cared for and loved. Sit in daddy’s lap n hugged tight n kissed. And objectified.

They are all insecure, needy n fearful. If you behave the same, game over for u.

They are feminine. They are most attracted to extremely masculine mindset n behaviour.

A man doesn’t need big muscles like Arnold, but he must be physically fit n clean. And mentally very strong n tough. With awesome self-mastery. He is dominant, not domineering, assertive, not aggressive and belligerent. He is courageous, smart, persistent. He is dependable and his word is his bond. At the same time, he is kind and caring. He also adds value to society...

Such a man is never jealous, needy, insecure n feraful. He is THE PRIZE to the most beautiful high-quality girls/women.

A most attractive occupation for a man is fighter pilot. Next is perhaps a navy seal or green beret. A daredevil commando.

An American board-certified neurosurgeon is very attractive too...

I’m talking about what is most attractive to a girl’s primal brain n subconscious mind. Cultural, social n religious conditioning n brainwashing are often not as strong, not even close actually.

BTW, some bros who promise to up you if you up them first, but never do, are wussy losers.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

Agreed with you and gals always love hot sex. The gals love it when they were fucked hard and fast. Cumming furiously and if can squirt will made them very high. Next thing you noticed they behave like little lambs.

BTW, tahnks for a beautiful thread.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1