The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-08-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 9
badguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Massage at Bukit Timah

I think i know the MP. Can u help to share more about the ML?
Old 20-08-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
megamancxz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share pls bro
Old 20-08-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 8
Goldeneyebond is one of the Best!Goldeneyebond is one of the Best!Goldeneyebond is one of the Best!Goldeneyebond is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey81 View Post
Would like to share my experience after RTM this ML I think more than 10 times already. Had my fair share of massages but never RTM any before as most of the time the experience was a rush job to get the $50 out of you and I always regret feeling that I should have just pcc and saved my $50. But you know, sometimes the small head just takes over and gives you hope that hey, this one might be different.

Well, patience finally paid off in my case, it's like having wasted much time and money on mining and finally hitting gold. If you guys are looking for a really good massage with no rush happy ending, read on...

All these years, prior to meeting this ML, only 1 massage experience stood out for me. It was at a clean joint at Maxims Genting but it left me with such deep impression that I always regarded that as the best ever. Well, I'm not into gambling (not now anyways) and don't go into Malaysia often, so I can only reminisce and hope that one day, I can find someone who can give me the same kind of satisfaction.

I tried to analyze what's the difference between that massage and all the others. For me, a good massage isn't just about pressing the right points with the right strength. Many masseuse fail to realize that rhythm plays an important part as well. It is that rhythm that brings me to the point of drifting in and out of consciousness. And even when you're out, you are still subconsciously well aware of the massage that is going on. When a masseuse hits that rhythm, it's almost like hypnotism.

Now that I found this gem, she's the only one I go to, which explains why I have RTM more than 10 times now. There are several other viet xmms in the same shop but I have not thought about trying them.

When it comes to the sensual part, she does a hdly but instead of having you be on your knees, she sits behind you, lifts up your legs and rest your thighs on hers. It was interesting as I felt kind of vulnerable, squirming at her moves yet the position makes you unable to react because your legs are fully straightened and immobile. Turned over and the hj itself is slow and sensual, not just pure pumping action. She varies her speed at times and whenever she slows down and caresses the mushroom head, it just amplifies the sensation. I really wanted to shoot badly, yet I didn't want it to stop. She doesn't rush me as well. When I finally couldn't control, the orgasm was so intense I could say it was even better than some of the fj services I've had.

Origin: Chong Qing
Roaming is limited but with her skills, I just want to focus all my attention on what she's doing to me, so that isn't an issue.

Massage rates are $58/hr, $85/1.5hr, $110/2hrs.
Tip $50
Can share? Thx
Old 20-08-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
qwerty61 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwerty61 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, can share? Thanks!
Old 20-08-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

In the news last week
https://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/sing...0190818-981922
Old 20-08-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 0
burburhitam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterburburhitam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bros can pm location? looking to try a ml somewhere in bukit timah
Old 20-08-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
yongjs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Hah some of, the massage place are older than the tuition centres...
Old 20-08-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongjs View Post
Hah some of, the massage place are older than the tuition centres...
The profession is older than tuition teachers
Old 21-08-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
just send the kids for tuition for 2 hours .....can go massage relak
Old 21-08-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 17
rooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have anyone try Laze corner before?
Any service?
Old 21-08-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 21
xlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of light

Actually my old flame QQ operating there reminds me of my tuition teacher that’s why I was regular at clubs street area. But now she carries big axe

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
Old 21-08-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
just send the kids for tuition for 2 hours .....can go massage relak
That's how some dads got started on this hobby
Old 21-08-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 16
machomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean99 View Post
Happen to drive past this area and happen to see a massage centre. So i park my car and walk into the shop.Ask for the price and was told 38 dollar for 45min,so i took up 45min and pay in cash.
Was assigned a room.Went inside and undress and laid on the high bed. After few min a girl came in and intro herself as xxxx. She start her massage off from the shoulder and slowly work onto my leg.The strength is gd and i almost sleep during the massage period. She tap my shoulder and ask me to flip around. She work from my ankle slowly up to my thigh. And use her both plams to press against my groin area.my didi slowly arouse by her. i just close my eye and enjoy the moment. after seeing my didi got response,she ask me wat service i want,i ask her and was told she does hj,bj and fi.i ask her fj how much and was quoted $100. Of cos i took fj since i have not have sex for weeks.
She undress herself and show her B cup neh neh. i suck her neh neh like no tomorrow. She stop me after few min,and does her catbath on me before put on cd to bj for me.she does a gd job on it. And i ask her to rest on bed and i start off on missionary. her moaning is great and i sense that i am quite high and almost cum,so i asked her to stand up and i pump her in standing doggy and after awhile i cum.....shiok.

Bro who keen in the contact pls pm me.Do not ask by posting on the thread.tks.
Why never lick her bro....
Old 23-08-2019, 02:07 PM
Arbitrator

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30257 / Power: 87
Aydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone has fr on YU SPA in bukit timah? they advertise on fb before. Clean or dirty?

Not interested in point exchanges. I would probably up you if you pm me nicely.
Old 24-08-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!

Yu spa def have svc. expensive though. they will chop you. but i think nowadays their biz a little quiet so perhaps can squeeze them a little more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread