The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: my story...full of fun, sex and danger at times!

Thank you for all the support to the story bros...continuing here, some memories are vague, the feelings still drives me crazy because it was the time I was young and energetic and I somehow could exploit the circumstances to the fullest despite the perils.

I drove over avoiding speed cams and still elated by the time spent with Julie last night and at the same time burdened with worries of where this is all going to unfold. Then the some inexplicable rage took over me as I could not accept that the silly and childish work politics may commence. At least that was the thought occupying my mind as I parked my car and walked over to the store.

and then as i entered, there was Lani in uniform...behind the cashier who looked up and I saw her through the glass entrance which was locked from inside....
she: helllllllloooooooooooo boss! good to sEEEeeeee You.

Though slightly obstructed through the glass, the music in that sentence, though slightly refracted through the surface which was formed from the molted sand granules, the smile on that face …it made my heart melt, and I froze

Needless to say I also felt the blood rush between my legs as she bent down to turn the key and then pulled the door. As I entered, she locked it again.

It was still not broad daylight yet, better than twilight. There was still some time before the store would open and only a selected part of the store had the lights on.

I: how are you? how was your trip?
she: good.
I: so many messages?
she: ya, i have problem ba.
I: what problem. ( i was rude)
she: ha! never mind lah, won't tell you. (She snapped)
I: what ? (a bit taken aback by this outburst)
she: ya! if you dont want to solve the problem of your staff, i'll do it myself...my way. huh! and she walked on to the cashier.
I: wow! so angry!
she: blah blah blah. and she made a cute pouty face.
so kissable i thought. the animal in me was awakening...this was probably the kick i needed.
I: okay so you will solve the problem with the team yourself. what about the problem with work.
she: it's connected wah.
I: hmmmm
she: Z never complete stock update and Maya never cross check also, I have to come back and do it. Z call me yesterday saying i must update last two days transactions.
I: why she did she not do?
she: laughs.
I: huh
she: you know the reasons bah and she had the cunning smile
I: and what is that
she: cannot tell you bah
I: why
she made funny faces with laughter: why why what, why. budoh budoh
I: did you just call me stupid?
she: haha! no lah! and she laughed hysterically.
I: I think you did but i will ignore it for now.
she laughed again.
she: ok ok ....she sobred up and with her usual sweet antics pretended to carry on some work at the cashier with a genuine smile on her face looking down at the papers on the cashier top . I moved closer.
she: she's sick bah...and she laughed again.
I: what happened to her. (still with stern voice)
She: she say body pain....hahaha! and then a bit later
she: i think she got fucked really hard when i was away...hahahaha
I couldn't control my laugh.
she: she's so fragile and has less experience. I wonder who fuck her so hard.
both laughing and then she suddenly changed mood. This was the first time we were talking about it face to face without the Nokia in between us. I was still upset about them sharing but my returns had doubled, so should i complain? before i could react....

...she: see bah! so much mess. the sales was good and she did not update, i have to update now. she pouted again.
I rested my elbows on the desk next to her and looked down on the papers where she was filling in numbers and reconciling the skus. Her fingers were beautiful and slender and my cock was hard by now as i inhaled the sweet perfume from her hair.....

Last edited by jazzyhunk1000; 30-07-2019 at 10:57 PM.
Old 30-07-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TS for the updates, camping here for more exciting updates.
Old 30-07-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Nice updates.
Old 31-07-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 8
babelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud of

Awesome story bro, cannot stop reading and please continue...
Old 31-07-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates, cheers!
Old 11-08-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Anymore update ?
Old 11-08-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
greencane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, pls continue soon
Old 20-08-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

sorry for the long delay bros....my family and work allows me very limited time...

...she: see bah! so much mess. the sales was good and she did not update, i have to update now. she pouted again.
I rested my elbows on the desk next to her and looked down on the papers where she was filling in numbers and reconciling the skus. Her fingers were beautiful and slender and my cock was hard by now as i inhaled the sweet perfume from her hair.....

she looked up! stared into my eyes and said....what?
I: nothing....
i moved my elbow from the table and she looked down on her papers continued to run her pen, i ran my forefinger of the left hand through the strand of her hair all the way to her back...she was humming the music I did not understand but it seemed like the right back ground music for a foreplay.

my finger now a team of 4 continued running on her back thru the uniform top and finally stopped at her inviting ass. the humming continued...my palm now rested on her ass and was ready to grab...when she suddenly jerked, moved away from the cashier looked at me...tongue out....HUH! and turned around and walked inside the stock room.

i ran after her....a while ago i was liked a raged lion, now it felt like the cat is calling the shots. she turned around giggling....
she: is this where you fucked her?
I: i fucked her on the ladder.
she: haha! naughty you,
and then she walked to the right where the table was placed.
she bent down on the table protruding her ass in my direction.
she: this table is mine then.
without a word, I got closer bent down on my knees, in a split second pulled down her bottoms and had a her beautiful sexy ass staring at me in white lacey panties. i grabbed it with my hands and squeezed and my lips were now all over ass and licking all the way up and down on the wetting her panties in no time.
aaaaaahh, yes as she held my head and pulled me deeper inside her ass as i used my teeth to pull down her panties.
her pussy was wet and shiny and within no time i was licking all over her pussy and assand her aroma was killing me.
she: aaaaaah , you spoilt my new panties i bought to tease you. aaaah fuck! why so fast.aaaaah!
I: hhhhmmmmm, slurp slurp
my tongue probed her holes one by one , deeper and deeper and her swaying off the ass, her moans turning into screams now was telling me how she loved it.
she: i missed you. and you fucked Z instead.
I: while licking....sslllurrp ssssllluuurrp! your fault .....aaaaah. u went away....
she: aaaaaaaah!

I: and you wanted me to fuck her.
she: i was only testing you aaaaaaaaaaah.
I stood up , pulled her from her arms keeping with her back now facing my chest...."testing me for what".
she: you playboy mah.

I: is it good or bad
she: we'll see.
we locked our lips were eating each other lips and tongue like long lost lovers very aggressively. we were both loving it as her naked ass kept bumping on my crotch.
i opened my zippers and pulled out my cock thru it while not letting go of my jeans. just my cock and her naked ass.

by now i had my stock of condoms ready. but she did not want to wait, she rubbed her ass and pussy, grabbed my cock, guided it on to her pussy and while holding my cock with her hand leading it in, bent down on the table resting her other hand.....

she: fuck me...as i pushed it in....a.aaaaah...... fuck me like no one has fucked me before....
Old 20-08-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
WafWaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, more please ….
Old 20-08-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

Those words and The flesh against flesh drove me crazy....the hard on was raging and probably my biggest yet, the small head took over and I suddenly jammed my cock deep and hard into her wet hole.

it wasn't until I heard her scream …(..oh fuck, take it out, ouch , aaaah!) i realized what i did and the raging lion was back.
I: you wanna be my bitch?
she: "no, take it out please", she squirmed , pulled by i held her and squeezed her breasts over the top.
by now my right hand was spanking her and I felt like HE_MAN and she the battle Cat, I'm taming.
I: say, you are my bitch.
she: aaaaah , fuck you.
I started pumping, slowly, giving her room and time to adjust the pain and waited for it to turn to pleasure
I: you are my sweet fucking bitch.
she: fuck me, yeah i am...…
I: you are? ....as i started to increase my piston push
she: I am....aaaaah. your....fucking bitch.
I spanked her again as I picked up pace and as her pussy juice mixed with pre cum flowed down her milky thighs, i raised her up with her arms and she turned her face and we kissed
we talked bull shit using words of fuck, bitch i love your cock, your pussy's so wet as we rolled tongues and exchanged salivas.
as i pumped and pumped i was now nearing explosion and i pulled out just in time, bent her down on the table again and sprayed all over her ass.

she: oh fuck. it is so warm.

our bodies were sweaty, her top was damp, her bottom and lacy panties receiving the drips and drops of the mix of her and my cum.

she turned around stood in front and kissed me so passionately that it wouldn't matter if it was my last living minute.

and then she took a breather, looked straight into my eyes wile her hand holding my neck, saliva just tipping a bit on the side of the lips...
I froze as her lips moved.
she: I love you...….
Old 21-08-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

nd then she took a breather, looked straight into my eyes wile her hand holding my neck, saliva just tipping a bit on the side of the lips...
I froze as her lips moved.
she: I love you...….

I was jolted with those three words but i knew i could not stay quiet. I must react. I had a GF and this girl's married and i wanted to live. This KC thing had to stop but i did not want the lust to stop.

I: haha! you're kidding me
she: I love you
I: no you don't, i'm a playboy and i'm a fuck machine. i don't love.
she: really? you just want to fuck me only ?
I: that's what we both want. and there's no future beyond.
as i said i pulled her top to expose her matching lacy bra. and i squeeze those boobs....
she: aaaaaaah! you are so bad. i don't want to talk to you.
I: then shut the fuck up (rudely)....as i squeezed harder while she tried to pull her top down.
i had another hard on growing as i started rubbing her pussy while holding her top and not allowing her to bring it down.
she: you are so rude. pouting and i loved those looks as she could not hide the cum fuck me face from me.
I: ain't i your fuck machine baby?
she: can i not have you for more than just that ?
I: nah! and we both know the consequences.
she: can we pretend?
I: ofcourse we are like lovers. But Z and J can also expect the same?
she: J? you fucked J?
I: almost. haha. you are the one giving me crazy ideas.
she: you are crazy. you are playboy, we cant be lovers. (a bit upset)
I: now you get it.
as i smooched her and we both went wild again rubbing our sweaty bodies. then a spurt of emotions took her over and she pushed me and started fixing her uniform.
I: ???? looks

she was almost teary eyes and as the first drop of the tear came down her right cheek i immediately went close to her face licked it before it could trickle down. she looked into me and held my head tight against her chest. I knew she was going through range of emotions but for me it was just pure lust. it couldn't have been more as the stakes were so high.

she: i gotta work as she suddenly walked out to the sales floor. I stood there in the moment of silence.....
Old 21-08-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
smallgoodass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS effort is really commendable, cheers!
Old 22-08-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice updates, more please
Old 26-08-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

I fixed my clothes as the store music came up, it was still 30 mins to go before the store would open and at least 3 hours before Maya would step in for her duty.

she started to prepare for opening of the store as I stood there emotionless and she was moving in and out of the stocks room and had a somber touch on her face.

and then i blurted: okay, i can't take this silence. If you want me to stop all this i will.
and then she turned: yeah, now you have Z and J to fuck. don't need me.
walau ye, the tone got me by surprise.
and then i completely what i originally meant to say: i mean with everyone i will stop.
she: huh.
I: you dont believe me?
she suddenly smiled, Ooooof what a smile that was, but there was wickedness behind it.
she: you sure.
I: yeah i am
she: haha! i think not. coz you are so horny and your girl friend not with you.
I: I can control.
she: have a bet?
I: wow, you serious.
she: ofcourse i am.
I: and what's on offer
she:if you lose, i want Maya to be out and you will never fuck J.
I: if i win?
she: then for all your control, i'll get you a threesome with Z just that one time.
I : are you saying that i continue to get to fuck all of you if i lose anyway?
My cock was already hard with those excahnge of words.
she: you know what i mean and her face was slutty.
in this whole bet, the only loser seemed to be Maya and in my conscience, it was my ethics.
Old 26-08-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Krisantimum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support TS and nice story!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1