The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 19-08-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Effiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

From the S-List, yes it’s Mun mun and from Jack43’s thread,pic taken from Bao Yi fb, the lady in blue dress is her.
Old 19-08-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10013 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effiel View Post
From the S-List, yes it’s Mun mun and from Jack43’s thread,pic taken from Bao Yi fb, the lady in blue dress is her.
Where to see the pic?
Old 19-08-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Effiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Under this thread u scroll to the older post, got ppl csi their fb and from there u can browse around in fb and see their pics also.
Old 20-08-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 5
GalaxyS10 is a name known to allGalaxyS10 is a name known to allGalaxyS10 is a name known to allGalaxyS10 is a name known to allGalaxyS10 is a name known to allGalaxyS10 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
You mean on Saturday?
Dun bother going down on Sundays as most WLs will be off on that day...... somemore PT will be crowded with Ah Nehs, Banglas & PRCs who seem to have a hobby to go there and browse the WLs and rarely taking them on every Sundays.
I was there on last Friday and try one of the ladies H22, cant rmrb which room, paid $50.

And sat also (You are right , Not much WL working,plenty sight seeing vistors)
Old 20-08-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyS10 View Post
I was there on last Friday and try one of the ladies H22, cant rmrb which room, paid $50.

And sat also (You are right , Not much WL working,plenty sight seeing vistors)
Care to share which WL did you choose?
Old 21-08-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Plan to head down Friday evening. Any good ones to intro in H22?
Old 21-08-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
12rage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

who is the wl in H20 i think first rm. on the left with mole on face?... any fr?
Old 23-08-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just had a lunch time visit to Cookie at H26R18. Had an enjoyable time. Her BJ is better than the last few times I visited her. She was good, and now is even better.

I think she knows that I was enjoying her bj, and she did it longer, and gave me a AR. Her bj lasted 5 mins longer than before.
Old 23-08-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Plan to head down Friday evening. Any good ones to intro in H22?
If you can reach before 6+pm, 7pm, you can go look for cookie at H26R18. She said she is leaving at 7pm today. Just had a good time with her.
Old 23-08-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute
Its been 2 years since I last visited Petain so here's my FR for H12R11 Helen CAT30.

I walked to her room as she lean forward on her bed and I could see her cleavedge on the mirror. She also finished with another bro few minutes prior to my arrival. I asked her price and went in. One good thing about her is she doesn't wear anything inside so she took off her dress and showed her D cups. I think she might've gained weight in the last 2 years that I visited her cos her tummy seems bigger.

She washed me and I lie on the bed. Last time I would tell her to BBBJ but now is instant *I guess she knows what every guy wants? * Her BBBJ also have her licking my nipples before she capped me and we started with me ontop. She did not allow me to suck her nips and I finished with doggy. Cleaned up and bid goodbye.

Name: H12R11 Helen CAT30

Body: Close to Dcup. I guess she gsined weight as now she got tummy. Or maybe 2 years so I also forgot. Pussy is TIGHT and not hairy.

RTF: Yes. For me she's one of the better lady with good attitude.
Old 26-08-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 5
AlanWalker is a glorious beacon of lightAlanWalker is a glorious beacon of lightAlanWalker is a glorious beacon of lightAlanWalker is a glorious beacon of lightAlanWalker is a glorious beacon of light

This is a good thread for me to start my reading. Tks for sharing.
Old 26-08-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 5
GalaxyS10 is a name known to allGalaxyS10 is a name known to allGalaxyS10 is a name known to allGalaxyS10 is a name known to allGalaxyS10 is a name known to allGalaxyS10 is a name known to all

Went down on last Friday.

SImple fr here

Tried one of the WL from Hse 22, room 21.

Dmg $50.

AR was good, soft tongue with deep action.

Fj , bang her deep on the side of the bed.

CBJ, before action.

Left the petain as Happy man.
Old 26-08-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
kue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

In SBF for so many years already 1st time ventured into this Petain thread and found so many info here after I made my 1sttrip Petain during lunch time today.

Going to Petain has never crossed my mind because I do not even know it exist till recently. Viewing youtube about Geylang and saw this video about Petain. My 1st impression is Merdeka generation! I am MILF lover and decided to visit this palce to ake a look. Alighted at Hao Nam building and walk along Sturdee to reach the place.

Door by door go in and look around, sure got lots of Milf and Gilf. Noting fancy. When I walk to last few house think it 22 and 26. Seem like lots of red light on but mostly door closed. I saw one I like, maybe the youngest I saw, I step in she say 50! I told her HJ only also 50! Seems noting fancy so decided to walk off but 1 unit near the entrance caught my eye. A fair and smooth skin Milf. HJ 20.

Went in closed the door and told her I am 1st time here. She giggle. Told her I was attracted to her fair skin. She immediately remove all her clothes turn around thn said oh no, why she took off all. It HJ only. Thn she said nevermind lah, this will make me cum faster.

Proceeded and let me roam everywhere till I exploded. 20 for a naked HJ where to find??

How much have u spent? 你花了多少钱?
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.ph...329&highlight=
Old 27-08-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome FR @ Kue19xx !!
Upz you 11 pts !
Old 27-08-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
viper182 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kue19xx View Post
In SBF for so many years already 1st time ventured into this Petain thread and found so many info here after I made my 1sttrip Petain during lunch time today.

Going to Petain has never crossed my mind because I do not even know it exist till recently. Viewing youtube about Geylang and saw this video about Petain. My 1st impression is Merdeka generation! I am MILF lover and decided to visit this palce to ake a look. Alighted at Hao Nam building and walk along Sturdee to reach the place.

Door by door go in and look around, sure got lots of Milf and Gilf. Noting fancy. When I walk to last few house think it 22 and 26. Seem like lots of red light on but mostly door closed. I saw one I like, maybe the youngest I saw, I step in she say 50! I told her HJ only also 50! Seems noting fancy so decided to walk off but 1 unit near the entrance caught my eye. A fair and smooth skin Milf. HJ 20.

Went in closed the door and told her I am 1st time here. She giggle. Told her I was attracted to her fair skin. She immediately remove all her clothes turn around thn said oh no, why she took off all. It HJ only. Thn she said nevermind lah, this will make me cum faster.

Proceeded and let me roam everywhere till I exploded. 20 for a naked HJ where to find??
Bro which hse and number. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1