The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future
Post Houses without FRs

Hey folks, thinking of trying Geylang again

Never a commando, I always read FRs before going. My encounters have been good for GL and ML but FLs are a hit and miss.

Something came to mind recently. There are tons of houses and girls without FR -- I mean ANY FR, be it positive or negative. What gives? Are they so bad that the houses are never visited? Or are the majority of the folks keeping secret gems to themselves?

Thinking of going again but not sure if I should stay safe and refer to FRs or try my luck with some no name house. Especially when the FRs are pretty slow these days.

thanks for reading
Old 24-05-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 22
nedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud ofnedy77 has much to be proud of
Re: Houses without FRs

on the contrary, houses with many FRs isn't always the best. some FRs might be "advertisements" to encourage more people to visit the less popular houses/girls

human beings are mostly selfish, therefore most will like to keep their favorite houses/girls to themselves.

imagine if you find a house/girl that is so good that you become a regular, will you want to write fabulous FRs? and get tons of people to visit and thus deprive yourself of the great RTF experience.

Of cos, not everyone is a selfish bastard. There are people who will not visit the same girls twice even though the service is really good, they want more variety. These people will willingly share their good experiences.

The purpose of this forum is to share good experiences so that when it's my turn to want to find some good intel, I can also get it.

So take FRs with a pinch of salt, use it just as a general guide. Also, explore the other houses without FRs, there will be some hits and some misses.
Old 03-12-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Houses without FRs

You don't need to worry about reviews for legal houses, as you will be protected by law. Only online girls you need to worry.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1