The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2019, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brothel License

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffDiver69 View Post
I think the license can't be transferred, know someone got conned by an owner from Lor16. heard he dumped in 0.5mil to consolidate all the debts the owner owed to ah long, and in return the owner/okt will transfer the license, ended up with nothing as the license can't be transferred.

I also heard that the owner/okt must be there at all times during operation, if the owner/okt has something on or is on MC, the brothel has to shut.
I think you are right bro
Old 01-02-2019, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 20
Libra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLibra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLibra is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
thats why in sg hor anything deals with a lot money must have specialized lawyer to represent you. Run checks and verify everything in good order. Cannot suka suka open one table lai few bottle beers lim to talk and pay. 5555.

If really the guy who scam someone half mil hor, i think its worth leh. cuz half mil pay ah long liao hor at most he go in sit. sit inside is better than kana harass daily by ah long. come out liao is another dragon. 55555
I dont know how you guys can be conned. As the transfer has to be done with the police. First the person taking over would have to clear the police background check before a change in name of licensee.

Those who got conned and do not know the process, please keep the shit to yourself. This is legal transfer permissible only through the Police force.

Anyway, the freehold house had been sold. Now the license is available for those interested to take over for business to in woodlands. And idiots who do not know that the all red light districts business in Singapore would be consolidated in woodlands please update yourself instead of calling out others liar.

Again, those interested in just taking over the license, PM me for indepth discussion
Old 01-02-2019, 01:44 AM
Samster

Libra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLibra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLibra is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
like i said sound like scam, even if not very risky and unwise investment, as firstly no material found online or easily accessable so a potential buyer to do due diligence, eg how to verify true owner and correct documentation of license. Then there is the issue of change of location of brothel, how to verify or assess numbers, this is further complicated that across the world prostitution is increasingly moving online with no use of middlemen and okt, so you are paying top dollar for a dieing business, thats not even factoring the governments ever increasing limited on bringing in potential staff
dont be an idiot just because you are stupid! As I had said, all transactions have to go though proper channel. You mean you have no interest to buy I have to show you the title deed and license? Obviously you have not dealt with anything more than $1000 so please keep it to yourself!
Old 01-02-2019, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick View Post
I think you are right bro
Wrong, It can be transferred BUT police anti vice department must clear the new licensee first. and then they can deputize the duty to a full time manager.

When in doubt ask, dont you think he say, who confirm?
Old 04-02-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3996 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Some interesting info for those keen in lands. For the first time, "GL" been rezoned and amendments approved in 2015 to change from Residential/Institution zone > Commercial/Institution zone. Without intensive search, i believe its the ONLY Commercial/Institution zone so far seen in the map. Unless anyone can help find another one.

Something odd .. from GL lor 4 to lor 22, there are many condos, some fairly new. Are these condos going to be demolished?
Old 08-02-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 20
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future

Pardon me for being a property noob, so does moving away of the red light district and the redevelopment plans means that the current condos there value should increase in due time?

Thank you.
Old 09-02-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ctan100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra View Post
yes confirm, most likely this year onward.

waa, honestly in terms of area planning, GL is a good piece of land for redevelopment. its alot of money to build condos. buy those small properties and then resell to developers as 99 year lease. milk the money, relocating to woodlands since its less crowded..
Old 23-02-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rafaelot024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
you want a buyer pay you millions dollars but you dont want to spend money rachat crédit locataire paid advertising for sammy nor use a broker and pay him commission?
Only a fool would trust someone like smell like scam selling worthless paper or if you genuine, then you are penny wise pound foolish
heard the gov is no longer issue new brothel licence, is this true?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1