The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
2010, GeylangKia69

Old 11-11-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18H44B Hotel

I paid for the VIP room for 111. Beside the actual act, she just slept for the rest of the time. I was kind enough because I know they all come here to work. Yes, no strings attached so I could not care less after the deed was done and money was spent. It is quite clear that she had became complacent and think that she could get away with the easier route out. I paid for the service and I was expecting the least to be is at least to be friendly and smile to customer...
Old 11-11-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

saw 288 sitting on the sofa last night in her silor moon attire.. legs looks silky smooth.. very tempted but saw mix review on her.. din try... hmm
Old 11-11-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 5
hamerthor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhamerthor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just for my understanding qwerty2009. You said no rtf for 111 and you actually rtf and now you say no good......eh confused. Good or no good to rtf.
Old 11-11-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zig Zach View Post
U like promoting 1838 like that with the mirror mirror on the wall who has the big dick of them all. You?
U on the wrong thread pal. They asked u to promote the house here? business must be bad there? Lol

Keep the mirrors to yourself bro. Everyone got different taste And I had the experiences shit okt and smelly room there. Maybe u should create another thread say your fantasies about 1838 mirrors there. Wrong thread.
You have problem with the okt and cannot t be objective, that is your problem. No one complain of stinking room accept you. Are you a stinking Bangla? Lol

Who is the one who complain about 1838 here ? Lol only u. Why don't you go to the 1838 thread and complain of stinking room? Supershaft was a super regular there, does the room stink? Lol
Old 11-11-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 17
Zig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
You have problem with the okt and cannot t be objective, that is your problem. No one complain of stinking room accept you. Are you a stinking Bangla? Lol

Who is the one who complain about 1838 here ? Lol only u. Why don't you go to the 1838 thread and complain of stinking room? Supershaft was a super regular there, does the room stink? Lol

Enlighten me,
This thread is for L18H44B reviews and FR or for u sing song holding your tartare, caviar and white chocolate crap surrounded and inspired by mirrors from another house?
Old 11-11-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:

no leh.. room smells so nice with my cutie G7 every time i play her like a doll... hehe
Old 12-11-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
no leh.. room smells so nice with my cutie G7 every time i play her like a doll... hehe
I assume you smell very nice then...If not the room will stink lah.
Old 12-11-2019, 08:13 AM
Samster

up my points for smelling nice then .. lol
Old 12-11-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1838 rooms considered one of the better ones already.. see the girl suck your cock with 360 degree view is not something you get to do everyday ..so was surprised he said got a shit room lol. had a few regulars there
I try many there in the house but those that meet my criterias cannot meet my standard haha..
Old 12-11-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Zig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud of

Quote:
I assume you smell very nice then...If not the room will stink lah.
Very accomadating wear perfume go inside sewage a sewage is still a sewage. Probably used to sewage smell and sex in sewage? Very exotic. Pats on Shoulder.
Old 12-11-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
I try many there in the house but those that meet my criterias cannot meet my standard haha..
you gave 8 19 G9 quite good reviews....must be quite good....but went several times not available....OKT asked me to wait later say extend !! wtf lol gave up
Old 12-11-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
you gave 8 19 G9 quite good reviews....must be quite good....but went several times not available....OKT asked me to wait later say extend !! wtf lol gave up
He talking about many houses there and u specially narrow down to a specific house lol. What are u sewage sex OKT from 1838? Get a life dude. People want hear about reviews and FR about this house leh not your crap from other house. Mind keeping your sewage sex bangla fantasy with mirror crap at other threads? Maybe u might get a better spotlight. I wanna go try this house soon again waiting for more reviews so can u please stfu and wait for people post reviews scumbag. Are u suffering from mind disorder? Or u thinking with your dick? Keep that for your sewage moments leh. Hopefully the mirrors will reflect on you and shed light on you. Pathetic. Or were u the Bangla they screaming at the other time I was there and they finally let u in that's why u so hyped up about this house 1838? Lmao.

Last edited by Zig Zach; 12-11-2019 at 12:23 PM.
Old 12-11-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by zig zach
He talking about many houses there and u specially narrow down to a specific house lol.
this guy stink up the room so bad till can't read properly. luckily he got the VIP room at 1844B which is quite big....no wonder he stink up the small rooms at 1838.
Old 12-11-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zig Zach View Post
Very accomadating wear perfume go inside sewage a sewage is still a sewage. Probably used to sewage smell and sex in sewage? Very exotic. Pats on Shoulder.
no wonder you are stinking up this thread also
Old 12-11-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
no wonder you are stinking up this thread also
I stinking this thread? Why not u hold your crap maybe you think better when u hold it and scan through the pages how many times u directed to another house and lastly with your mirror crap. Ok I'm done talking to a low mofo who can't even afford to pay for VIP services. When u grow up earn more come back here. Maybe sewage entertainment won't be fun anymore after that. U pay for what u get pal.

Last edited by Zig Zach; 12-11-2019 at 01:55 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1