The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 15-09-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
Yup thats why i met her twice but dunno is her. We are sohai go wait at her old shop
Can share where's her new shop bro
Old 16-09-2020, 07:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
The vivi shop on recent YouTube video. LOL
Got meh? Never seen. Did a search on YouTube but nothing
Old 16-09-2020, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Got meh? Never seen. Did a search on YouTube but nothing
Looks like it has been removed. Anyway it was shit. All the mosaic of the places. If you know the surroundings you will know it. If you don’t, you get entice to go pay to get their “exclusive” info
Old 16-09-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!

Had lunch over here last week. I don't know who is angie.but always heard about her. I use the adjoining bridge at L3 to cross over to this building. That's when this gilf with short hair and wearing a white top passes by me. Ask me if I wanted to massage. I was thinking could this be the L3 ML some bros mention before. Told her maybe later as I'm going for lunch. Then she starts saying later can come find her at L4. Puzzled I ask, eh but we are at L3. You are not from this level? She says she sent a old man earlier in this diredtion. That old man don't know his way. Then ask me to lunch first then come up L4 find her. In hokkien she told me to look for her, "I'm Angie. Don't find the wrong lady"

-_-
Old 16-09-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 14
skyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond repute

Any kind bro can share how to find Linda from jsp? I went level 4 walk around but like cannot find

Queue List: empty
Old 17-09-2020, 07:25 AM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
Looks like it has been removed. Anyway it was shit. All the mosaic of the places. If you know the surroundings you will know it. If you don’t, you get entice to go pay to get their “exclusive” info
Thanks bro.
Old 17-09-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Had lunch over here last week. I don't know who is angie.but always heard about her. I use the adjoining bridge at L3 to cross over to this building. That's when this gilf with short hair and wearing a white top passes by me. Ask me if I wanted to massage. I was thinking could this be the L3 ML some bros mention before. Told her maybe later as I'm going for lunch. Then she starts saying later can come find her at L4. Puzzled I ask, eh but we are at L3. You are not from this level? She says she sent a old man earlier in this diredtion. That old man don't know his way. Then ask me to lunch first then come up L4 find her. In hokkien she told me to look for her, "I'm Angie. Don't find the wrong lady"

-_-
How in the end did u tried her 😂😂😂😂
Old 17-09-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

anyone know is pokemon working today? want go catch poke ball later
Old 17-09-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by noMoney4Sex View Post
anyone know is pokemon working today? want go catch poke ball later
Bro pm you
Old 17-09-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 5
Crhan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, where can I find Linda? Walked a few rounds but no luck haha
Old 17-09-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crhan View Post
You must try level 4 1st king angie then you can unlock linda bro 🤣🤣🤣
Old 17-09-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 5
Crhan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
You must try level 4 1st king angie then you can unlock linda bro 🤣🤣🤣
Traumatizing leh bro🤣. But in the end couldn’t find Linda 😣
Old 17-09-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crhan View Post
Read through this thread. Many have described how to find her.
Old 17-09-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Read through this thread. Many have described how to find her.
Easy for lau jiao to find la... must agar agar know who is who and the layout of 4 floor to know... xin jiao go there confirm blur... somemore cannot ask pple... once ask liao all change name become linda..
Old 17-09-2020, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Easy for lau jiao to find la... must agar agar know who is who and the layout of 4 floor to know... xin jiao go there confirm blur... somemore cannot ask pple... once ask liao all change name become linda..
1st one to change is Angie.. lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1