The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 01-10-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Sultan

Not worth the price for xw..no french no bbbj..can get better bonk outside...
Old 03-10-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Not worth the price for xw..no french no bbbj..can get better bonk outside...
Many MLs don't allow frenching actually.
Old 03-10-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Many MLs don't allow frenching actually.
Have la...depend where u go...
Old 03-10-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
OldHenBetterNo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
I last visited her should be 3 weeks ago.
She on Facebook under Lim Annie. Check for yourself. My opinion more sexy and seductive. Dare not acknowledge her as friend because wife would ask lots of question and next time restricted from freedom.
Old 03-10-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergemonochrome View Post
That's damn sad man
She on Facebook under Lim Annie. Check for yourself. My opinion more sexy and seductive. Dare not acknowledge her as friend because wife would ask lots of question and next time restricted from freedom.
Old 03-10-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sergemonochrome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldHenBetterNo View Post
Wah really sia! Just found her! Damn! From what I know she dono how to text one.
Old 03-10-2019, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 22
sanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergemonochrome View Post
Wah really sia! Just found her! Damn! From what I know she dono how to text one.
Which is her? Can share?
Old 04-10-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Found her FB. I remember always walking past her as she always smokes and has heavy make-up. Her boobs looks big though. Any FR for Annie?
Old 04-10-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Saw Annie yesterday evening sitting outside the shop near the toilet. First time seeing her after some time
Old 04-10-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster

LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Found her FB. I remember always walking past her when I used to visit JSP and see her smoke outside her shop. Her boobs looks big too

Any bro got FR for Annie?
Old 04-10-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
GradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Found her FB. I remember always walking past her when I used to visit JSP and see her smoke outside her shop. Her boobs looks big too

She has pink nipples. Big n saggy. She always wears transparent dress and g string.
Old 04-10-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wow how u manage to know her fb bro?

Any clue what’s the user name??

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 04-10-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Wow how u manage to know her fb bro?

Any clue what’s the user name??
Its mentoned in a few earlier post. To be honest, I don't know who she was until I saw her FB. Her profile pic can also see a bit of cleavedge
Old 04-10-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Its mentoned in a few earlier post. To be honest, I don't know who she was until I saw her FB. Her profile pic can also see a bit of cleavedge
Look at her younger picture in Facebook under Annie Lim. Think she was a hot stuff before. Now also caused she can kiss like you are Elvis Presley. Um Um Oh Oh Oh!
Old 04-10-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Look at her younger picture in Facebook under Annie Lim. Think she was a hot stuff before. Now also caused she can kiss like you are Elvis Presley. Um Um Oh Oh Oh!
Thanks Bros will slowly search
There are tons of users under this name in fb

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1