The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Mindset of KTV girls

Lets talk about KTV girls. I understand they are here to earn as much money as possible. But I am curious how they can condition themselves to entertain different guys on a daily basis. I mean they are also human and have emotions too right? What if they do fall in love with one of the customers? Do they still continue to ply this trade?

Have you ever know of any ktv girls who solely just drink and play games without any extra?
Old 04-11-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mindset of KTV girls

just like some men, tout they met the love of their life in the entertainment industry, got betrayed, will conditioned themslv its all ‘逢场作戏’.
Old 04-11-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Towkay lapsap ktv girls, chiu me workers. Before start to care ktv girls, no more rice left. Ktv girls to feed you for life?
Yandao white knight where looks and pai lang talking matters the most?

Dun understand, please watch ekin cheng again. Still blur, watch again. Dun come here asking neverending questions. Ppl need to sleep soundly also.
Old 05-11-2023, 03:17 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 2
pumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

They just see it as any other work, a means to an end, a way to make money to pay bills, nothing more. They are not looking for love at work. If you see any feelings or emotions, it's probably just acting. If they do actually fall in love with someone, they will probably quit being a girl, become an assistant mommy, or do something else. At the end of the day, they will try to forget whatever they did back then and move forward in life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Lets talk about KTV girls. I understand they are here to earn as much money as possible. But I am curious how they can condition themselves to entertain different guys on a daily basis. I mean they are also human and have emotions too right? What if they do fall in love with one of the customers? Do they still continue to ply this trade?

Have you ever know of any ktv girls who solely just drink and play games without any extra?
Old 05-11-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpypump View Post
They just see it as any other work, a means to an end, a way to make money to pay bills, nothing more. They are not looking for love at work. If you see any feelings or emotions, it's probably just acting. If they do actually fall in love with someone, they will probably quit being a girl, become an assistant mommy, or do something else. At the end of the day, they will try to forget whatever they did back then and move forward in life.
I have a viet gf for one year when she came to work at ktv one year ago.
Been to her house, see her parents, her friends, her family and all. Felt that she is genuine and serious in the relationship.
But recently she said she wants to come back again to work ktv. Reason is of cos money. I told her I don’t like her come back work ktv, but i also can’t afford to feed her. Feeling damn sian..
Old 05-11-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
meshpenstand is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Truth is, they do fall in love. But the temptation of money is too much. If you can provide, good. Maybe, she will lay off coming back to work. But you see the Rolex, Balenciaga, chanel they wear... You can afford, and you want to find those working in ktv?
Old 05-11-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 749 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Been to her house, see her parents, her friends, her family and all. Felt that she is genuine and serious in the relationship.
But recently she said she wants to come back again to work ktv. Reason is of cos money. I told her I don’t like her come back work ktv, but i also can’t afford to feed her. Feeling damn sian..
wah lau you have a standby free fuck from ktv, what more do you want?
just keep her as free fuck
meanwhile find a more serious and better one
Old 05-11-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

pumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpumpypump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dunno what to say. Maybe she doesn't love you enough to give up all the money. Maybe she has money problems. Maybe she knows that you are not going to marry her (because you are already married) and cannot give her the financial security she needs so she needs to take care of herself and make as much money as she can while she still has her youth and beauty.

Quote:
Old 05-11-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dunno what to say. Maybe she doesn't love you enough to give up all the money. Maybe she has money problems. Maybe she knows that you are not going to marry her (because you are already married) and cannot give her the financial security she needs so she needs to take care of herself and make as much money as she can while she still has her youth and beauty.
Probably..well I just ranting nia. The feeling quite sucky when come to think of her getting humsup in ktv and all. But I guess since she chosen money is her choice ba. Yes I am married so I can’t marry her too.
Old 05-11-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Probably..well I just ranting nia. The feeling quite sucky when come to think of her getting humsup in ktv and all. But I guess since she chosen money is her choice ba. Yes I am married so I can’t marry her too.
What would you have done if you were in her shoes? You cannot give her money or certainty. You cannot be her one person, you expect her to be exclusive to you? I know it sucks but she's just looking out for herself.
Old 05-11-2023, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
What would you have done if you were in her shoes? You cannot give her money or certainty. You cannot be her one person, you expect her to be exclusive to you? I know it sucks but she's just looking out for herself.
True..thanks for the advice bro. I guess I am selfish and want to have her for myself.
Old 06-11-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

As a couple of other bros have said, KTV girls are human too. They yearn for love, just like other normal girls but they are above all very realistic about what they need to do at work, and their mummies will tell them to always separate work from personal life.

Having been in a steady relationship with an ex-KTV girl for the last 5 years, I can say that coming to a place like Singapore to work and earn money is a rite of passage for many girls who are all in need of money. True, they don't come here specifically looking for love, but many want it - and if the right person presents himself, they will give the relationship a shot. Yes, there are many ex-KTV girls that I know who decide to "try out" working in a KTV on their social visit pass, purely to sit and play cards, without humsup - they quickly find out that they are not cut out for the work, and so they quit and never return.

For you and your viet "gf" - you need to ask yourself a tough question. Given that you are already married and I assume your girl isn't, what sort of future do you foresee for you and her?

More seriously, do you really understand her motivations for coming back? How much money does she really hope to make, and what does she want to do after that? If she doesn't share the answers to these questions with you, she is not your gf.

I have a close bro who is married and now maintaining his (unmarried) ex-KTV girl in Vietnam. She lives a normal life, runs a small business and is perfectly happy with her life and her current existence. He considers himself lucky to have met her, and I think they are both fated to meet each other and be together, even it if is only for a few days per month.

I have a similar arrangement, though I am no longer married so for me it is a lot easier to just fly over to see my gf whenever I want. My ex-KTV girl gf was an ang pai at Lido, so her earning power was substantial, yet she chose to quit nightlife on her own accord and to move back to Vietnam. Throughout my relationship with her, I have also abstained from sex with other women and she knows it (and appreciates it).

So there's my final tip for you - for KTV girls, short-term relationships that don't last are the norm. How are you different from her many customers? If you can answer that question, you have a chance of having a serious relationship with the girl. If you don't, and are just looking to reserve her for yourself without regard for her needs, then I think you know what the outcome will be.

All the best
Old 07-11-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

I think the ktv scene before and after covid is very different.

last time, before covid, a lot of lao jiao girls from thai and china. everywhere also the same. if u dont let customer humsup, you soon out of job or customers. too much competition

then suddenly covid come. china girls dried up because kena restricted to come into singapore. Many girls also go back china and cannot come back. Same for thai girls.

suddenly our ktv only left with viet girls. and alot of new viet girls come in and even before they work, ktv kena closed. they stuck here on social visit pass. Keep renewing. No need apply s pass. Work in pubs and restaurants just sitting with customers to drink and play games. because open space, less hanky panky.

Suddenly this become norm. After covid, got two groups of girls. One like last time, can hum sup and short time. Got one group only can drink and play games. Some local girls also join in because they see can just drink and play games. Then some in between, can hum sup a bit and a bit of short time if they like. But not like last time. All can hum sup and eve fuck inside the room.

TS girl seem to be the new set of viet girls. Got chance only drink and play games because I see a few already. Some I give huge money also dont let me hum sup. Some just dont go short time, especially those with bf.

I got a viet gf who worked a while in ktv too. I learn from her that viet girls can be very stubborn. If they got bf, they will not short time unless they are not serious and just playing the guys only. Those serious one will not short time because they want to be loyal to their bf. Their friends circle very small so words will spread. They dont like people to say they not loyal to their boyfriend if they serious about him.

But not easy. Sometimes is us guys who will always imagine they will be doing funny things behind us. I last time always think like that. I know some viet ktv girls with boyfriends. I know some of the boyfriends. I keep using money to want to short time them but some just cannot
Old 07-11-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 749 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post
I think the ktv scene before and after covid is very different.

last time, before covid, a lot of lao jiao girls from thai and china. everywhere also the same. if u dont let customer humsup, you soon out of job or customers. too much competition

then suddenly covid come. china girls dried up because kena restricted to come into singapore. Many girls also go back china and cannot come back. Same for thai girls.

suddenly our ktv only left with viet girls. and alot of new viet girls come in and even before they work, ktv kena closed. they stuck here on social visit pass. Keep renewing. No need apply s pass. Work in pubs and restaurants just sitting with customers to drink and play games. because open space, less hanky panky.

Suddenly this become norm. After covid, got two groups of girls. One like last time, can hum sup and short time. Got one group only can drink and play games. Some local girls also join in because they see can just drink and play games. Then some in between, can hum sup a bit and a bit of short time if they like. But not like last time. All can hum sup and eve fuck inside the room.
it because like this because most customers allowed them to
customers are the ones treating this new practice as the new norm, so it really became the norm

double tip + cant humsap
what for?
might as well stay at home and pcc, save money and more enjoyable
go and find fling for free fuck is even easier than having a truly fun time in ktv nowadays. thats why i stopped going altogether
worse, some mamasans actually limit the "playing" level with customers. they the ones who wanted to "hang their girls up to sell" in such cases.
Old 08-11-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
it because like this because most customers allowed them to
customers are the ones treating this new practice as the new norm, so it really became the norm

double tip + cant humsap
what for?
might as well stay at home and pcc, save money and more enjoyable
go and find fling for free fuck is even easier than having a truly fun time in ktv nowadays. thats why i stopped going altogether
worse, some mamasans actually limit the "playing" level with customers. they the ones who wanted to "hang their girls up to sell" in such cases.
agree bro. I also cut down going ktv nowadays.

But i replying more to TS. Think he more worried about his girl being humsup in ktv. so want to share my thinking with him.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1