The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2012, 02:17 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vengie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Help for Newbies / Blur Blokes / Lazy Bros - Questions and Answers

Hi I am new here! May I know which is the best place for finding milfs? up to 40s is ok
Old 17-02-2012, 12:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
zimroel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Post Re: Help for Newbies / Blur Blokes / Lazy Bros - Questions and Answers

Hello,

I picked up a nice vietnamese lady on the street at geylang. We went to a short time hotel. The f... guy wanted my passport to register. I was thinking w my balls and showed him my immigration visa pass. he wrote my name and it seems my fin number along with the passport of the girl. Am I recorded by the autorithy now ?
What's your advice for the next time. Tell you don't have id ? Give a false name ?

Thank you

PS I tried to find some similar questions in the newbie thread.
Old 17-02-2012, 03:57 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
sharpedge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, first of all, thank you to all the helpful bros out there answering our questions. I really appreciate your patience.

My question is about tipping.

After almost a year of visiting the houses, i have found a nice cat 50 girl that i really like, and visit very often. I want to tip her, so that when i RTF maybe i can get even better services from her.

How much should i tip a CAT 50? $50? Is $30 acceptable?
Old 17-02-2012, 08:27 PM
Not Activated

okay... after a very thorough search of some of the threads in here, including the CAT 50 Houses Info and Thai $50 Reports, i managed to find an answer to my own question.

For those of you wondering: i have concluded that for CAT 50, $10 or $20 is considered a small and acceptable tip.

$30 or $40 is considered generous.

$50 and above is for that special WL.
Old 18-02-2012, 07:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
clot1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, just curious, when ppl state eg. 2shots/90mins, which is it? which ever longer or which ever shorter?
Old 19-02-2012, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
JustGrownUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any house offer cat100/150 malay wl? Just come back from china feel like cheonging with malay girls.

Reason is i going to be stationed in jkt nxt week so want to prepare 1st
Old 19-02-2012, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
mav6299 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1606-Lena
1610-lily
24M09-Susan
Old 20-02-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lamersaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any more CAT100 on L18? Sorry new here
Old 22-02-2012, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 15
xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sorry to post these sort of noob questions. I normally visit FL but lately they like kena tail until damn fierce with all the civil service personnel scandal. I know L16 refer to lorong 16. But I dunno how to interpret those alphabets behind. N also what time all these houses start operating. My personal inconvenience means I can't visit at night. I can only visit during the day. As for service wise they allow bbbj n cim? GL150 refers to damage right? 150 is for one shot?
Old 22-02-2012, 07:15 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnarsilx View Post
Sorry to post these sort of noob questions. I normally visit FL but lately they like kena tail until damn fierce with all the civil service personnel scandal. I know L16 refer to lorong 16. But I dunno how to interpret those alphabets behind. N also what time all these houses start operating. My personal inconvenience means I can't visit at night. I can only visit during the day. As for service wise they allow bbbj n cim? GL150 refers to damage right? 150 is for one shot?
Typical opening hours of Geylang legal houses: 1pm to 3am. (Best go after 3pm, only some houses open at 1pm or before, and most of the girls might not be ready before 3pm anyway.)

When bros say L20H38, it means: Lorong 20 House 38.

When bros say 2038, it also means Lorong 20 House 38.

Sometimes bros will skip the Lorong and just say H38G85. It means house 38, girl no. 85. Which Lorong? You will either have to ask the person who posted, or read the posts before that to understand which Lorong was the subject of the discussion.

Often, bros will put the full 'title' like L20H38G85. This means Lorong 20 House 38 Girl 85.

In some Lorongs, there are houses that share the same number, but use alphabets to differentiate themselves like L8H66E or L8H66D. These are two different houses. Just means house 66E or house 66D.

GL 150 refers to $150. Another way to classify is Cat50, Cat80, Cat100, or Cat150. Just means Category $50, Category $80 etc.....

Typically when you're paying $150, you should be expecting services like BBBJ, Catbath, Painting, Fingering, Frenching at least. That's because $150 is considered one of the higher categories in GL.

Also take note: free parking is after 5pm. Anytime before that, public parking lots (those parallel parking lots marked by LTA) must be paid for with coupon. Never seen a summon lady in GL before but wouldn't be wise to take unnecessary risk.

Hope all the information helps! I consider myself a noob as well but i hope i managed to help.
Old 22-02-2012, 08:05 PM
Samster

xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpedge View Post
Typical opening hours of Geylang legal houses: 1pm to 3am. (Best go after 3pm, only some houses open at 1pm or before, and most of the girls might not be ready before 3pm anyway.)

When bros say L20H38, it means: Lorong 20 House 38.

When bros say 2038, it also means Lorong 20 House 38.

Sometimes bros will skip the Lorong and just say H38G85. It means house 38, girl no. 85. Which Lorong? You will either have to ask the person who posted, or read the posts before that to understand which Lorong was the subject of the discussion.

Often, bros will put the full 'title' like L20H38G85. This means Lorong 20 House 38 Girl 85.

In some Lorongs, there are houses that share the same number, but use alphabets to differentiate themselves like L8H66E or L8H66D. These are two different houses. Just means house 66E or house 66D.

GL 150 refers to $150. Another way to classify is Cat50, Cat80, Cat100, or Cat150. Just means Category $50, Category $80 etc.....

Typically when you're paying $150, you should be expecting services like BBBJ, Catbath, Painting, Fingering, Frenching at least. That's because $150 is considered one of the higher categories in GL.

Also take note: free parking is after 5pm. Anytime before that, public parking lots (those parallel parking lots marked by LTA) must be paid for with coupon. Never seen a summon lady in GL before but wouldn't be wise to take unnecessary risk.

Hope all the information helps! I consider myself a noob as well but i hope i managed to help.
Thank u for sharing. Now i finally get some idea. If 2 shots is double of the amount stated? or got some sort of discount if 2 shots wanted?
Old 22-02-2012, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
cohen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank u for sharing. Now i finally get some idea. If 2 shots is double of the amount stated? or got some sort of discount if 2 shots wanted?
I think no discount this count by the hour one like 50 for 20 min so 100 for 40 min
Old 22-02-2012, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cohen View Post
I think no discount this count by the hour one like 50 for 20 min so 100 for 40 min
so they dun count by shots one la? okok thank u. thats quite diff from FL.
Old 22-02-2012, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
so they dun count by shots one la? okok thank u. thats quite diff from FL.
Most of the time you can fire only one short unless you can cum bery fast within the time limit. For CAT50 and CAT80, it is almost impossible to fire more than once. For CAT150, you better discuss with the wl concern to avoid misunderstanding. Some CAT150 allow if there is enuff time left and some they dun. However, if you become the regular of a particular wl, it is alot easier to negotiate for two shots.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 26-02-2012, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

while i have been visiting fls since army days....i have yet to venture into geylangland..so i need senior bros' advice...

i have a few questions:

1) how are the wls dressed? are they dressed like HC girls in the past or some of them are dressed normally (because I have a thing for girls in normal everyday attire and would love to find them)

2) i am a sucker for girls who could do long thorough and very wet catbath as well as if possible do frenching - any wl from any particular house to recommend..

3) any recommendations for wls who moan rather loudly ... not to drama though
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1