The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife tell you she has her own private life and free to go out with her colleague.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
just 1 advice.
u're not a charity
most of my divorced friend think this way too at your stage.
after everything then they wake up from this dream to realise what they done / did not do and either curse themselves or be thankful they for things they didnt do back then.
Even if u give everything to her, what makes u think she wont ask more from u???
bro fully agree.

TS if you just want to close the eye then maybe you can still maintain the marriage, and that is good for your kids ... but keep your eyes closed.

Or you can just fuck around yourself but maybe if she find then marriage over.

just be prepared

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 16-10-2018, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
just 1 advice.
u're not a charity
after everything then they wake up from this dream to realise what they done / did not do and either curse themselves or be thankful they for things they didnt do back then.
Even if u give everything to her, what makes u think she wont ask more from u???
Agree. Also it not about u being able to afford giving her money or assets. It about her using ur money on another man. Is it worth giving money to another man who already taken your woman?

Also, dun think you need to ask opinion from others here when you already know very clearly what had happened and what is happening. It should be more about what can be done next.
Old 17-10-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wife tell you she has her own private life and free to go out with her colleague.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmee View Post
Nah, i will not do that. She is still mother to my 2 kids. Though now is not good for us, we do have our happy moments. What i really want, is to know her thoughts and what she really want. Just give me a quick resolution so both party can move on.

I am prepare to give her everything and i restart everything myself from scratch. I am a very independent individual, whereas, she is more of the dependable type. She would need all these asset more than i do.
Dude you're a nice guy. The problem with being a nice guy is that there are always assholes out there who would wanna take advantage of you. Do these assholes deserve happiness at your expense? This is something you need to decide for yourself.

In any case, the writing is on the wall. Your wife is most likely having an affair. Are you willing to close one eye and be cuckolded for the sake of your children? Again, there is no objectively right answer here. You need to decide this for yourself.

The only thing you should NOT do is to play the "tit-for-tat" game and screw around outside as well. Cos if your wife finds out, and if she's an asshole, she can sue for divorce on grounds of adultery. And you'll be screwed in more ways than one.

If I were in your position, I'll make an appointment with her to talk things out. Do you guys wanna stay together? Or get a divorce? It takes two hands to clap.

Good luck.
Old 17-10-2018, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post
Dude you're a nice guy. The problem with being a nice guy is that there are always assholes out there who would wanna take advantage of you. Do these assholes deserve happiness at your expense? This is something you need to decide for yourself.

In any case, the writing is on the wall. Your wife is most likely having an affair. Are you willing to close one eye and be cuckolded for the sake of your children? Again, there is no objectively right answer here. You need to decide this for yourself.

The only thing you should NOT do is to play the "tit-for-tat" game and screw around outside as well. Cos if your wife finds out, and if she's an asshole, she can sue for divorce on grounds of adultery. And you'll be screwed in more ways than one.

If I were in your position, I'll make an appointment with her to talk things out. Do you guys wanna stay together? Or get a divorce? It takes two hands to clap.

Good luck.
Even if he gives everything to the wife, does he think the wife will use the money to treat the kids better???
My experience before as a child of divorced parents: No. even if the man gives everything to the wife for divorce, its unlikely the wife would use the money for the children. Probably use the money to fuel her own spending fantasies, clubbing to find new men, etc.
Maybe even starve the kids and torture them because their face have the ex husband's resemblance. And then his kids cant take it and start calling "papa help me, i have not eaten for a week. Mummy never give me money to eat,"
And then he realizes that he himself got no money too as he had given the woman everything.......
Old 18-10-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Actually, many stuffs happen since my last update. Quite dramatic and sad definitely. Fate does know how to make fun of me .Wish I can share more, but not at this moment .
Old 19-10-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Actually, many stuffs happen since my last update. Quite dramatic and sad definitely. Fate does know how to make fun of me .Wish I can share more, but not at this moment .
Dude take it easy ya? Everything happens for a reason. Go seek out your close friends and family, don't be alone when you're depressed.

Share more when you feel like it. No pressure.

Take care and God Bless.
Old 22-10-2018, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 21
sacs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysacs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
just 1 advice.
u're not a charity

I totaly agree to this. Dont be a charity.
Old 23-10-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I feel you bro. Reminds me of the pain I had many years ago. I almost committed suicide. I was so close to killing myself.

Don't commit suicide. What you need to do is to make a cpf nomination immediately to prevent her from getting anything. Establish a will after that to ensure the rest of your assets don't go to her.
Old 23-10-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
FuckManyGirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haiz!

I fucked many girls before! I betrayed her on the 1st place.
If someone fuck her, that is my punishment.

Quote:
Just wondering gentleman and ladies alike, if you ask your wife where she went, and her response is, "i have my own private life and i can go out with my colleagues". What would be your response?

Just to add on, its pretty obvious she went out with a man and highly likely alone.

And she is secretive about where she goes, and only come back like 2-3am.

by the way, when she does goes out with her gf colleague, she does announce "im going out with my gf to where and where to chill".

Just like to hear bros and sister opinion on this.

Actually im pretty open about her going out with guy, but why can't say?Hmm
Old 29-10-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ls460 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, pull yourself together for the sake of your 2 kids. You need the assets to keep the 2 kids alive till they are adult.
Old 06-11-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nah, i will not do that. She is still mother to my 2 kids. Though now is not good for us, we do have our happy moments. What i really want, is to know her thoughts and what she really want. Just give me a quick resolution so both party can move on.

I am prepare to give her everything and i restart everything myself from scratch. I am a very independent individual, whereas, she is more of the dependable type. She would need all these asset more than i do.
Bro, don't be stupid and think about all these. Hire a PI first. Find out the truth. Then decide what you want to do when you have the evidence. The moment you petition for divorce on the grounds of (proven) infidelity and she realizes she's been found out you won't have to give up more than the legal minimum that you're entitled to. The courts may well rule for giving you care and control of the children which will mean that she will probably end up with very little or no alimony from you.

But, very important - get the evidence first. Don't have all these "what ifs" in life. Spend some money and find out the truth. If she's not too savvy with her phone go install a tracking software (I use and recommend Prey) - just remember to hide it so that it doesn't appear in the app list (for iphone). If she drives a vehicle go install a GPS tracking and trip history so you never need to wonder where the car is, and more importantly you make the PI's job easier.

Cheers bro. Been there, done that and happier now for it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1