The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 07-12-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Pacman83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
opening hours...
ard 12pm to 12 am .. think
Thanks bro!
Old 07-12-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Rtf G13 for the second time today. Not pretty but superb service. Very friendly as well.

Saw this short haired girl whom i think is G17. Makes me kinda miss G11.
Old 08-12-2018, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
Saw this short haired girl whom i think is G17. Makes me kinda miss G11.
haiya... why why why!!!!
u juz reminded me of g11 again :.... my favourite lemonade
Old 08-12-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

JM14G6
Took her today
Not bad
D cup naturals
Fleshy hips and thighs (but not considered fat)
Not much of a looker
Service not bad
Old 08-12-2018, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Oh... Not bad got d cup natural

Anyone tried jm14 g9 before
Old 09-12-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Oh... Not bad got d cup natural

Anyone tried jm14 g9 before

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
JM14 G9

Looks: 7/10
GND looks. Quite cute and innocent kind.

Body 7/10
Chubby. Huge enchanced boobs. D cup. Soft and bouncy but the surgery left unsightly scars under her armpits.

Frenching 9/10
Willing to french from 1st visit. Willing to exchange copious amount of saliva with me.

BBBJ 6/10
Not the greatest cocksucker. But willing to suck as long as you want. Can be trained.

AR 6/10
Similar to her bbbj, effort is there, but the skill is not. But willing to provide none the less. The shallow rapid protruding kind.

FJ 8/10
Pussy and asshole is loose. Decent stamina when riding. Accomodating to any position you want.

Attitude and service 9/10
Friendly, eager to please and serve. Very limited english. Willing to let you lick any part of her body including asshole. Overall still a distance from the old APs of this house, but she will improve. Nice cute girl.
My FR from a few months back. AR and bbbj skill improved. Attitude still great. Overall great service.
Old 12-12-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
Cumon82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with g12 and g8 yesterday to fulfill my indian fantasy. G12 is an Arab mix Thai so face is quite pretty but boobs sibei sad for me. But she is very accomodating and willing to please if you are nice to her. Ratings below:

JM14 g12 (tarma with g8 so may be different if solo)
Looks: 8/10
Body: 7/10 (very slim)
Boobs: 2/10 for me bcos i boobs lover. She no enhance so its an A cup.
BBBJ: 8/10 (with cim)
FJ: 9/10 (nice and tight!!!)
Rtf: no unless i want exotic session
Old 12-12-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sawenoto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my experience at JM14 and reading FR about it its like every girl offer BBBJ for everyone.
isnt it in danger of becoming STD nest?
Old 12-12-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawenoto View Post
my experience at JM14 and reading FR about it its like every girl offer BBBJ for everyone.
More or less every cat150 have been bbbj for so many years already.....
Old 12-12-2018, 08:28 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
More or less every cat150 have been bbbj for so many years already.....

150 Thai?i thought only 50
Old 12-12-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 10
nc52 is one of the Best!nc52 is one of the Best!nc52 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawenoto View Post
Stop selling condoms here
Old 12-12-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

went in this house today immediately bright headlights caught my attention...
have heard all the bad fr for this gal but still try anyway and really all the FR are true

FR for G16 (the black sheep of JM14)

looks – 5 (obviously not her strength)
Boobs – 5 (huge E, minus 1 for enhanced, minus 1 for huge obvious scar under armpit, minus 1 for mentioning cannot squeeze as she just do her boob)
Body – 5 (fair but skin not smooth... has tummy like a 2month pregnancy... huge tattoo over her tummy area probably to cover her stretch marks)
BBBJ - 7 (probably the only thing she does decently)
FJ - 3 (lack of passion.. points given to her honest body, pussy flowing wet when i pump her hard. the next gal who unleashed my inner demon to punish her hard...)
GFE – 0 (not her forte, forget it)
Service - 2 (non existent,point given for doing bbbj. totally destroyed JM14 standards and given her the nickname of black sheep)
RTF - is it obvious enuff? she is a NO women, no french, no kiss anywhere on face, no grab boob... probably the list will go on but im tired lol
Old 12-12-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

hi guys any great frencher from jm14? really looking forward to a girl who enjoys long passionate deep frenching, im ok wit moderate looks as long gd gfe/service and frenching g13 gives gd frenching?
Old 12-12-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
150 Thai?i thought only 50
I was referring to cat 150 china and the malaysian girls before them. All giving bbbj for so many decades already
Old 12-12-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
went in this house today immediately bright headlights caught my attention...
have heard all the bad fr for this gal but still try anyway and really all the FR are true

FR for G16 (the black sheep of JM14)

looks – 5 (obviously not her strength)
Boobs – 5 (huge E, minus 1 for enhanced, minus 1 for huge obvious scar under armpit, minus 1 for mentioning cannot squeeze as she just do her boob)
Body – 5 (fair but skin not smooth... has tummy like a 2month pregnancy... huge tattoo over her tummy area probably to cover her stretch marks)
BBBJ - 7 (probably the only thing she does decently)
FJ - 3 (lack of passion.. points given to her honest body, pussy flowing wet when i pump her hard. the next gal who unleashed my inner demon to punish her hard...)
GFE – 0 (not her forte, forget it)
Service - 2 (non existent,point given for doing bbbj. totally destroyed JM14 standards and given her the nickname of black sheep)
RTF - is it obvious enuff? she is a NO women, no french, no kiss anywhere on face, no grab boob... probably the list will go on but im tired lol
Aiyo so jialat..... No woman somemore..... But she got enough visual appeal to keep getting customers. Usually when i go i will not see her on the sofa, even if she is on the sofa, quite fast will have walk in choose her

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1