The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
StrykeShot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The Zeelova FR thread!

Welcome to the Zeelova FR thread! If you have any FRs after you meet up with her, please do post it here.

As for my FR on her, it has been long overdue as I have been swamped with work I apologize for the lateness of this thread/post. =)

So I met Zee on the 7th of Feb 18' after we had started chatting on SBF PMs and LINE messenger. As we were both eager to meet up, we set up a date to meet at her place. (Yes, she hosted me.)

After giving me good and precise direction to her place, I ended up at her door steps and I knocked on the door.

Greeting me at the door was a gorgeous looking gal, who was quite excitable and nervous to meet me on our first meet up. (She did say she hadn't met anyone in a long time as well) We proceeded to her room where she offered me a packet of drink and we started chatted to break the ice and get acquainted. After that she gave me a towel and I took a quick shower (as I came from work).

Coming out of the bath with just a towel around my waist, Zee felt that the towel had to go and there I was standing there naked infront of her. She gave me such a great blow job and my cock was just standing at full attention. I will tell you that her BJ skills are out of this world. Never have I had such a long BJ from someone before! This girl here love to suck cock and damn is she good at it as well.

Next up, time to cap up and pound her ass doggy style. Zee has a nice booty and a tight ass. Each rhythmic pounding is so heavenly. Pounded her for a good 10 mins, but all I wanted and kept thinking of was more of her blow job. So instead of continuing to pound her ass, I was pounding her mouth by face fucking her! The sight of her gagging on my cock deep in her throat was such a turn out. She is really a slut!

After more then 10 minutes of blowjob, I finally CUM in her mouth. You know what she did with my CUM in her mouth? She swallowed the whole fucking load. Down the hatch! We lay in bed and cuddled for awhile and as it was pretty late, I took a quick shower, dressed up and took a grab back home.

FOR A TLDR FR;

LOOKS: 7/10 (Facial changes are happening due to hormones)
BODY:7/10, (Big lady big fun)
TITS:6/10, (Small and perky. Slowly growing still due to hormones. But she is super sensitive to her nipples and breast. So do pay attention to them)
ANAL: Big butt, tight hole.

KISSING/FRENCHING: Lots of it! Because I love kissing and frenching.

BBBJ: 10/10 (HELL FUCKING YEAH! Probably the best BJ in my life.)

GFE: Definitely not rushed; lots of cuddling, frenching.
Old 20-02-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 8
Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Zeelova FR thread!

Hey!

I didnt expect this.

Thank you very much!

Anyway gentlemen,

The Schedule is for a limited period thereafter I hibernate again till dont know when

Wed 21/2 whole day available
Thursday & Friday late night
Saturday 9 Pm onwards
Sunday whole day (last day)

So feel free to pm me on LINE - Zeelova.

Thank You!
Old 20-02-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
jarredravi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm me ur add am avail now not able to add you
Old 20-02-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Update for 21/2:

Taken up for the night
Evening ok for meet
Morning and afternoon available

Interested add me on LINE.
Thank you!
Old 22-02-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1809 / Power: 20
d2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant future

tried zee darling on tues. her bj still awesome

overall experience was professional and comfortable.
Old 25-02-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Hello Gentlemen,

Thanks for the support for past few weeks.

Tonight will be the last night I can host and if anyone keen to meet tonight can always contact me.

Will be away from Tuesday onwards but contactable.

Future meet up - we can arrange again at a different location.

For now, take care.

Love,
Zeelova (LINE)

Parting gift -

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-p...NrI2vw9B4obSWV

Enjoy!
Old 12-03-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster

Hey guys!

I been book on Thursday to Saturday.

However the person unable to meet on Friday night. Anyone wanna take over?

Location - town

Interested do WeChat me. Thank you!
Old 18-03-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

Hello Boys!

I received loaddddssss of request to view the video links.

I will share them again once I reload alright?

Thank you
Old 20-03-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
paradox1973 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Apologies to Zee for the delayed FR.

I was the guy who booked her on 15 March 2018. For those who doubt the authenticity of this FR from a guy who just created his account, I've been a member of SBF since its Delphiforum days so I am aware that regardless of how hard one tries to defend his/her position in SBF, there will always be those who criticise or doubt for reasons best known to themselves. As to why I created an account just for this FR, that's my personal choice and hence I don't think I'm obliged to explain.

The decision to engage Zee's services came after a prolonged duration where my mistress was so bogged down with work and stressed that I couldn't bear to demand that she help me release. This coupled with Zee's stories about her relationship with "R" (especially the explicit description of their sexual acts) got me curious to try out my first "Sister".

I contacted her via WeChat around 04 or 05 March 2018 and her response was surprisingly fast. She stated her terms which included booking a hotel room first and then placing her remuneration discreetly in an envelope on the desk without telling her the quantum. For those who are curious as to why she will require such terms, I guess the best way is to engage her services and then hear from her verbatim.

After more than 2.5 decades of sowing my wild oats around in both commercial providers as well as in relationships, I must say for a commercial worker, Zee is an extremely unprofessional commercial worker. The reasons being:

1. Never had I engage the service of a commercial worker without knowing the quantum and having the freedom to dictate the quantum.

2. Never had I had the pleasure of constantly being teased and aroused over countless WeChats for over 10 days by a commercial worker. I guess her teasing and arousal borders on sadism as imagine having to work with a constant hardon. Point to note, she won't disturb you or harass you on WeChats if you're busy.

3. Never had I had the pleasure from a commercial worker of dictating how rough I want to treat her and she was perfectly game for obeying my every whim and fancy. Well, since this is a FR, I might as well be frank. I asked for her to immediately kneel down once I entered the room and for me to roughly force myself deep inside her throat.

4. Never had I had the pleasure from a commercial worker of being blown to hardness again once I had deposited my first round down her throat. Imagine after cumming and just lying down and relaxing, you have this lady lying at your side blowing your limp member to hardness again without any downtime.

To be continued due to text number constraints.
Old 20-03-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster (M)

paradox1973 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continuation from earlier FR

Well, regrettably I couldn't go more more rounds as my mistress wanted to drain me continuously for the 3 days before I was scheduled to meet Zee. For those who will take this opportunity to challenge the authenticity of this FR citing the inconsistency between the earlier paragraph of my mistress being busy versus my statement above about her draining me, let me put it simply in time frame for you.

04 or 05/Mar Felt horny because mistress was too busy. Hence decided to try out Zee especially after following her threads. Made a booking for her for 15/Mar.

05 or 06/Mar Transferred the hotel fees to her via Internet Banking and she provided a snapshot of the internet booking. She didn't ask for me to transfer the full amount but I chose to. After so many years of whoring around, sometimes it is worthwhile to take some risks especially if the quantum is not much.

12-14/Mar Mistress had some lull period from her work and started to drain me every night.

15/Mar Met Zee and went home with back-aching and weak knees. Must confess.... Age is catching up......

As for the generic questions, here it goes:

Looks: Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. Hence, I'll leave it to you to judge.

Boobs: Small A- cup I guess. Nice to touch and reminds me of those belonging to my secondary school girlfriend. She's on hormones so her boobs felt natural.

FJ: Didn't try, was already drained after two rounds down her throat.

BBBJ: DT, CIM, Swallow all included. One word. NICE.................

Well, that's it for me. Hope you find this FR useful.

Zee, sorry for the delays in furnishing this FR. Thanks for a wonderful time and sorry for not being able to pump all that 10 days worth of cum into you.

Stay happy!!!!
Old 20-03-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox1973 View Post
Continuation from earlier FR

Well, regrettably I couldn't go more more rounds as my mistress wanted to drain me continuously for the 3 days before I was scheduled to meet Zee. For those who will take this opportunity to challenge the authenticity of this FR citing the inconsistency between the earlier paragraph of my mistress being busy versus my statement above about her draining me, let me put it simply in time frame for you.

04 or 05/Mar Felt horny because mistress was too busy. Hence decided to try out Zee especially after following her threads. Made a booking for her for 15/Mar.

05 or 06/Mar Transferred the hotel fees to her via Internet Banking and she provided a snapshot of the internet booking. She didn't ask for me to transfer the full amount but I chose to. After so many years of whoring around, sometimes it is worthwhile to take some risks especially if the quantum is not much.

12-14/Mar Mistress had some lull period from her work and started to drain me every night.

15/Mar Met Zee and went home with back-aching and weak knees. Must confess.... Age is catching up......

As for the generic questions, here it goes:

Looks: Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. Hence, I'll leave it to you to judge.

Boobs: Small A- cup I guess. Nice to touch and reminds me of those belonging to my secondary school girlfriend. She's on hormones so her boobs felt natural.

FJ: Didn't try, was already drained after two rounds down her throat.

BBBJ: DT, CIM, Swallow all included. One word. NICE.................

Well, that's it for me. Hope you find this FR useful.

Zee, sorry for the delays in furnishing this FR. Thanks for a wonderful time and sorry for not being able to pump all that 10 days worth of cum into you.

Stay happy!!!!
Very very long FR.. just like how long yours is.
I am cool.

Thank you darlin.

Looking forward to serve you again on my knees.
Old 22-03-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster

Yo Guys

Just check my mail and was alerted to your requests to view.

FYI - contains your name all ah. So u may want to hold back on your requests. I have deleted all those mails for now.

I think some of you might not be aware so I am just informing hereZ

Will announce when link is up.

Thanks!
Old 24-03-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

Gentlemen,

The fun begins again from Wednesday(28/3) night onwards.

Interested link up with me.

Thank you.
Old 08-04-2018, 07:42 AM
Samster

Morning Boys! Hahaha
Old 08-04-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

langley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait for the links to be functional..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1