The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 15
mattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of light
Almost fucked raw "jambu" outcall professional masseuse

Was in BKK couple of weeks ago, to meet my Brazilian model sugar baby working there. But she only free 1 day 1 night, so I went 2 days earlier to chiong.

Went on Tinder, found this "Russian" blond, arranged to meet up, end up is a Turkish MILF wtf. But we both horny anyway and she is not exactly 'rejectable', I'd fuck anyway if I was looking for a MILF in the first place, and around my age, not too old, so okay lah.

Squeezed 2 shots, sex was hot, boobs and face enhanced, but didn't really connect. Just a good fuck.

For the 2nd night, I decided to go for massage. Was in Sukhumvit area, but lazy to walk around and I know the "massage" there just for fucking, not for relaxing. So I Googled outcall massage.

Found this joint, maybe to protect the business reputation I won't name here, but on the front looks legit, with very professional website, etc, but behind run "unofficial" extra revenue generating activities.

They have profiles and photos of their therapists (photos of them in uniforms) and can book them online like an eCommerce site. Quite convenient and professional.

Picked one chio Chinese looking one, but got a message later she's not available and the operator counter suggested another, which I was also okay with, this one has more of the Thai / Malay tan and sweet GND looks.

Not model or teen look, more like the Malay minah / kakak in your neighbourhood you may fantasise fucking if you're into them.

I prepared my room, clean it up a bit, and strategically placed packets of condoms on the bedside table next to the box of tissues.

I booked 3 hours, the price reasonable for me. She arrived at my lobby at the appointment time punctually, at first I saw this not bad looking young Thai lady sitting at the lobby playing with her phone, didn't know it was her. She was dressed decently in jeans and a casual but not-revealing shirt. Nothing at all that screams 'hooker'!

Then at exactly the appointment time, she called me and I locked eyes on her. She giggled cutely and I gestured with my hands to confirm if she's the masseuse I booked. We went up, made small talk in English.

At this point it was all professional but friendly, no hanky panky or flirty moves from her as is typical in a naughty "massage" joint in Sukhumvit. So I half-thought this was gonna be a straightforward legit massage, no specials. Which in a way also makes it more exciting, since the same thing but with a 'forbidden' element to it is more tempting and sinful.

In the room, she asked me if I can reduce the hours down to 2 as 3 hours is too long for a massage. Since she asked nicely, I thought okay why not. And of course the price is reduced accordingly. She thanked me profusely and warmed up to me more.

She changed into her professional massage uniform in the bathroom.

Massage proceeded as usual, made small talk here and there, fell asleep at some parts, and it was decent proper massage with the proper strength, so much better than the naughty massage joints.

There were points when it was seductive but not too obvious. My lil bro was covered by towel, and I am able to control my erection. I can't help but notice how tightly fitting the massage uniform was on her fit body.

When she was working on my legs, her butt was facing me, I sneaked a peek at her butt tightly covered by the massage pants.

Then 85% into it, she popped the golden question in an interesting way. I wasn't that surprised, but the seductively slow build-up to it was good. She asked me why I chose this service in particular and not others and not the massage joints along the Sukhumvit sois. I said I know these joints are not really massage but I wanted real massage.

She smiled seductively sweetly, like I gave the correct answer. Then she said this service also has special, and stopped saying more, continuing to massage me.

I asked, what special services? And she listed them, with the prices, but stopped short of FJ. I asked, if I want FJ? She just smiled, pause, and said, let's just try B2B massage.

She went to the bathroom for a minute, came out only wrapped in a small towel. She revealed her body that was hiding under that decent shirt and jeans and then massage uniform, and my lil bro stood erect.

Perfect C-cup boobs (around 33C or 34C), all natural, skin smooth with not a single blemish, neatly trimmed bush. She poured oil all over her body and mine and began the B2B sliding and gliding, almost like Nuru.

When her face met mine, she teased kissing me, but avoided it. A couple of times doing that, I just caught her face and kissed. She didn't resist.

Then she grinded her oil-covered pussy against my oil-coated dick and simulated fucking movements on top of me. It was ecstacy and agony as she alternated between rough and gentle rubbing. At some points, the head of my throbbing cock kissed the entrance to her pussy, in fact, the head of my cock half-penetrated her labia, and for split second was so tempted to just push it all in and fuck her.

I was begging for mercy and at that point, I said, "I wanna fuck you". Her innocent looks morphed to a naughty CFM face and she said okay, more tips.

I took the condom on the bedside table and had her ride me. As it was almost 2 hours of teasing, I came faster than normal, but it was very satisfying.

As we cleaned up, our initial shyness and inhibitions was gone, so we shared the shower together as if we are now fuck buddies instead of professional client and service provider.

She said next time to book her again and told me her work schedule under this outcall service.
Old 25-12-2019, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 5
Doingfine is one of the Best!Doingfine is one of the Best!Doingfine is one of the Best!Doingfine is one of the Best!
Re: Almost fucked raw "jambu" outcall professional masseuse

You enjoy bro
Old 25-12-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Bro can share?
Old 25-12-2019, 08:46 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
Dawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes bro... Great FR.... would also like the contact if possible..
Old 25-12-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Nelsonal is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro, would like to engage this service. Can you kindly share through Pm.

Thanks so much!

Merry X’mas
Old 26-12-2019, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 17
Sinofaguo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Almost fucked raw "jambu" outcall professional masseuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattrayham View Post
They have profiles and photos of their therapists (photos of them in uniforms) and can book them online like an eCommerce site. Quite convenient and professional.
Nice report, sounds like you tried "healinghandsthailand"

You didn't say how much you paid as tips for extra service besides the fee from the website for the 2 hours massage. Nor the name / age of the therapist.
Old 26-12-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 15
mattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinofaguo View Post

You didn't say how much you paid as tips for extra service besides the fee from the website for the 2 hours massage. Nor the name / age of the therapist.
Bulls eye.

For the tips, I can't remember exactly but it was roughly within my budget range, and not too far from SG rates.

As for the girl, see in their gallery who fits my description. I think most of them are fair looking, the one I had was more to Malay tan.
Old 26-12-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
LeBaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Almost fucked raw "jambu" outcall professional masseuse

Wow, Great storry.

Wish i could get this service too

Is it possible to have the contact or website?
Old 26-12-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBaron View Post
Wow, Great storry.

Someone already mentioned the 'name of the massage service provider' above. Please open your eyes!

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 26-12-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinofaguo View Post

Wah power la bro. Like that you also can guess..
Old 26-12-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBaron View Post
Wow, Great storry.

Just google it.
Old 30-12-2019, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
qg11 is Cool - loads of Potential

Massage oil and fj, wouldnt the cd break?
Old 02-01-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Rdaytona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

which number is the 1 u used? Soundz great service provided.. though There is few quite matured looking..
Old 04-01-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 18
kooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to behold

can share the name of the masseue?
Old 04-01-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 21
Nismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to behold

Maiya perhaps?

Though it appears she’s no longer listed / featured as one of the therapists.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1