The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-12-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
moonblood is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoonblood is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Totally agree with your FR.
Total waste of money.
I left within 20min ater first shot.
Seeing she just lied on the bed playing with her phone, I simply left.
No massage, lousy attitude...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrya View Post
FR for Vicky from Tikoclub

Looks: 8/10, pretty just like in the photos.
Body: Around 165cm. Big boned body type. Enhanced big Cs, scar under her boobs. A horizontal scar at her lower abdomen just like what the other bro mentioned earlier in previous post.
Shower: Just wash my lower area only.
Catbath: 0/10. Disappointing. Just went straight to BBBJ.
Frenching: 2/10, just a few pecks. She smokes though.
BBBJ: 5/10 She DT though but the whole thing lasted for like only 1-2 mins then straight capped on.
FJ: Cowgirl at first, every few pumps she keep stopping and adjust.
2nd position is missionary. Very exhausting as her thighs keep pushing my thighs, making it harder and more tiring to penetrate.
GFE: Give the ai mai ai mai feeling, with that “fake customer service smile” every now and then. I left after the first shot.

RTF: Definite No. Felt the money spent wasted.
Overall very disappointing. Kinda expected it after she asked for payment first, took the money without eye contact.
Old 23-12-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
tastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xellirks View Post
FR on Kaka from Galaxy Xscorts

Went for a quick lunch session with her. Booked her the night before and OKT was very accommodating. Quick to reply and discreet location in the central area.

Looks: 7/10 Looks quite different from picture but not the kind where you feel misled. Has quite a milfy look.

Body: 8/10 Slighty chubbier than expected but her tattoos add to her bitchy sexiness

BBBJ: 9/10 Know how to slowly lick and build tension. Love this kind of BBBJ. If she knows she hit a sweet spot she won't hesitate to keep pushing those buttons

FJ: 10/10 Loves it from all types of position Doggy with her is the best especially when she looks back and bites her lips

Attitude: 10/10 Super chatty and friendly the moment you walk in to the room. Sexual energy is there.

RTF: Yes. Looking to book again next week.

Would highly recommend if looking for a fun milf looking girl who is easy to talk to. She is able to converse in english which makes things a lot more easier.
this is an accurate FR. I tried Kaka also. More or less same experience. But I wouldn't RTF because too many fishes in the sea.
Old 23-12-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
Alien6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
nearly try strawberry yesterday but because a wrong gal open the door, I nearly fainted as a 40 year old lady, Rika who open the door keep insisting that i book her and even when I say strawberry, Rika say she is strawberry. "Who are you Aunty ? ". I left and clarify with OKT but that time my mood was akready in defensive mode and when I went back to the house again and strawberry came out but she doesnt look like her age ( 18 )and more mature, she say she is 23 but more like 25 . Rika was there with strawberry and they were talkinng some thai rubbish and I didnt feel at ease with the whole situation as I didnt have a good mood with Rika, I left.

I have partron Emmaulle house a lot and maybe last evening was a bad call. I lost my mood after being harass by Rika and I felt intimated and left.

That is my lesson I learnt, when something not right, just leave, dont stay to get more bad experiences because when like what other bro say first impression coun. When we get a bad first experience, the rest of the session will be bad becuase your mind be on the defend wondering if the gals are playing tricks. Whatever enjoyment it is suppose to be, our mind will be turned into defend mode and on the look out and everything will turn negative.
Thanks for sharing ...
Rika photo looked ps ...
Old 23-12-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
nearly try strawberry yesterday but because a wrong gal open the door, I nearly fainted as a 40 year old lady, Rika who open the door keep insisting that i book her and even when I say strawberry, Rika say she is strawberry. .
If you look carefully at the photos bro, the hands and feet don't look like a young girl's

However, many thai ladies know how to take good care of themselves, maintain still very bonkable body, skincare regimen and all that, way into their mid 30s to early 40s. But the price must be right, to get customers.
Old 23-12-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hieh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for FIONA theregentlust, 12.15am ,17/12

Okt: same experience as my first time, discrete and efficient
Looks: 20% discount from photos

Body: 7/10 abit on the flabby side

Shower: 9/10 cheeky enough to tease me by giving me a few tugs on my deek from behind while standing, played with my nipples in the shower too

Bbbj: 8/10 slow and sensual with nice suction and some tongue action

Fj: 8/10 very accommodating to request , missionary, doggy, cowgirl she did it all, loves to ride your 2IC too

GFE: 11/10 BEST GFE OUT OF ALL THE FL I HAD TRIED. She spoon you , tickles your chest. Teases your flacid dick after fj , pinch your cheek, poke your nose like in those love dramas of young couples. Almost everything a GF does , she does it too. Speaks decent English compared to other FLs which probably adds to the gfe experience .

RTF: MAYBE, too many fishes in dome 1 .

MERRY CHRISTMAS BONKINGS TO ALL BROS OUT THERE!!!!
Old 23-12-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had a session with Lisa from Seduction68 and promised her a FR.

Looks: 8/10. SYT that u wun reject. Looks close to photos just that her photo had more makeup than when i saw her. But with her drowsy eyes look, she looks best with minimal makeup.
Body: 7/10, petite body frame with a very nice round ass. Kept on slapping it, her roommates thought i was BDSM-ing or raping her. Lol
Boobs: 7/10, natural handful B.
French: 7/10, able to french if u build chemistry with her. And its the sensual type.
FJ: 8/10. Able to accommodate if u guide her. Although i prefer my fav missionary, doggie and plank doggie. With her round ass, hard not to doggie on chair and bed edge.
GFE: 11/10. Reason i gave so high coz to me, she is like the ONLY 1 handful of FLs that dun give a commercial feel. She is shy, bashful, ticklish, can tease her a lot.

Not sure if she is acting or not, but when she put my rod in, i can feel her pussy contractions. And she cant one shot go in, claiming 'too big' for her. But her moaning and expressions are damn good, macham fucking a virgin. Was doing plank doggie on her and she was squeezing my hands when pumping.

RTF: Yes. She is going back on 1st Jan, hope to meet her beforehand. Also, buy her some food if u can. That will help in chemistry. Plz support her well, quite a gem i would say.

Just a photo of her when she greeted me in white. Damn that ass. The lying down was my secretive shot. OKT, plz dun scold her abt my secretive shot, not her fault.

Old 23-12-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 17
jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nice pics....
Old 23-12-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Innocen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nikky TRL

Its been long since i wrote my last FR. Finally there is someone worth my time to write a FR for. Time to contribute to "society"

Stable: TRL

Lady: *Nikky*

Look: Don't need discount. Looks cuter and prettier than photos posted, a Super Rare Case. She reminds me of XiaoJie(Old timer would know who she is), 100% SYT.

Body: Slim, not very petite. Fair and smooth skin. She smells good too.

Boob: Not her Strength. Small B? I have big hand. If they are more *perkier*, She would be a perfect bonk like xiaojie.

Service: Shower, DFK, BBBJ, FJ, HJ. Dint Try CIM, Fingering, Painting (She dont allow)

Attitude: Hardworking shy girl. Will accommodate to you requests.

Communication: Command of English Weak. so get ready your google translator

GFE: Very good. KC level high.

RTF: Yes, but gonna wait awhile for Vitamin M replenish.

Overall: All in all a very good bonk. Pretty Young lady with hardworking attitude, where to find this gem nowaday?
Old 23-12-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
xeroorc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nikky TRL

Stable: TRL
nikky fr
Overall 9/10

Looks: 100% same as pic except real life super cute
Especially when she smile. Felt like banging her in the shower

Body: Slim and skin very smooth

Boob: Not for boobs lovers but her face very cute

Service: Shower, DFK, BBBJ, FJ, HJ. All i like

Attitude: Hardworking shy girl. Will accommodate to you requests. But room off lights cannot on....i like to see her face when i pump them.

Communication: very weak just use google translate her third day in singapore

Gfe: very high kc when she smiles. Snuggling very shiok

While pumping her moans like she kanna rape and her face squeal in delight very shiok.
Long time no do in sg liao one of my good bonks this year. Her smile very nice but she very green...

Rtf 100% soon
Old 24-12-2018, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 6
iamandynomad is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamandynomad is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FL: Mika
Stable: The Regent Lust
Appointment: 6pm/23-Dec

OKT super nice as usual, accomodate when I reach early.

Face: 9/10, super chio, mostly smooth with small blemishes...
Boobs: 8/10, Totally natural, small B... very soft with perky nipples...
Body: 9/10.. slim and not sag or fat anywhere... great ass
Skin: very fair and smooth
FJ: 10/10 great service... all positions... cowgirl, doggie, reverse cowgirl... missionary
Her moaning made the day.... with stereo sounds of "harder".. and "like that"
BBBJ: 10/10 out of the world
Massage: 7/10... tried good.... (I have had better)
Overall Service: 9/10 super hard working
Guys... service really Good... english also very good...

Give her a try... going back kn 25/12

RTF: definitely... if Vit.M permits

Last edited by iamandynomad; 24-12-2018 at 09:16 AM.
Old 24-12-2018, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ExtraL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Pink and Fang from Doll88

Had a tarma sesh booked in the afternoon in a good hotel which I had staycation before so no doubt bout the cleanliness. Thumbs up to OKT on that.

Looks : Both are somewhere above average. Pics are mostly PS
Boobs : just right to grab em
Frenching : Only did w Fang 9/10
AR & BBBJ : 10/10 for Pink as it was damn arousing. almost burst
FJ: Can you imagine 1 riding you and the other continues to AR? Mind blown seriously
Overall : a very satisfied man walked out of the door. Just want to enjoy the pleasure of women around and it was perfect
Old 24-12-2018, 04:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 11
pottyhot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypottyhot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Doing 2 FR at the same time.

1st FR Bell from devilhouse.
Best session fir the month.

Face:9/10
Boobs: not for boobs lover but I love naturals
Body: 9/10 Slim
Skin tone: 9/10 Thai tan
Beautiful lady overall fell head over heals.
TBH one of the best OKT to deal with.
Bros note that his WeChat has problems and I have his word that privacy will be his outmost priority.
I trust this guy and he hasn’t failed me ever.
So don’t be shy when using WhatsApp.

He’s ladies are always spot on what u see is what u get. Maybe not so fair in skin tone but face is definitely them.

I’m not being paid by him to do this FR. just felt the need to clear the air. Treat the ladies nice, all will end well if not beautiful.

Thanks bro for being accommodating to my timing.
Appreciate it!

Pls play safe everyone.
Old 24-12-2018, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 11
pottyhot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypottyhot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

2nd FR

Momo from doll88.

Adorable lady, very funny and open personality. Chat about getting implants which I strongly discouraged and she was real in terms of her behavior honest person.
Enjoyed my time spent with her and I hoped that she enjoyed as much as I have.

Face:8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10
Comms: 7/10 speaks only slightly better English.
Personality: 10/10
- lovable individual, talking to her makes me like her even more
Treat her well and she will return the favor.

Play safe everyone.
Old 24-12-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Beauty from SS

Looks: 8/10. About 85% of pics, more on the cute side.
Body: 8/10 Slim but with some meat, she has quite a few more tattoos that might not be for some bros.
Boobs: 9/10 Natural big Ds, slight sag but not bad in any way.
French: 8/10 Tongue fighter, only negative is she smokes.
BBBJ: 7/10 Quite good but she has braces so I don't want to gamble.
FJ: 8.5/10 Really wet gal and can feel her cumming each time. Quite service oriented as well and was fucking for almost the whole session between breaks.
Location: Most chiongsters will be familiar with this place. Not exactly convenient and pretty noisy area. At least the room was clean and comfortable.

There are other gals that I tried are prettier or more wild but she satisfies alot that I want. Only cons of the session was the high price and her level of english, though there is good GFE.
Probably my best bonk of the year and will RTF but not until the KC level haha.
Old 24-12-2018, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post
FR for Xoda from Devil House

Introduction : Was looking around and saw Xoda thread. Her look quite suit me. Text OKT for a earliest timing and happen that the timing was too rush for me. But OKT very steady and help me adjust a timing to suit me so that I can have a session with Xoda.

Looks :
Xoda real live look and compare with the photo I think got around 85% similarity. Just that the only different is she have blemishes on her face. But she still have that sexy and pretty look which somehow I feel make her look attractive. She also wear similar like photo, white lacy outfit to greet me at the door.

Body :
Her height I think is around 1.44m to 1.48m tall. She have a petite size body and her body is well proportionate to her height. Have some tummy. If I did not remember wrongly she only have 2 tattoos on her back. Her pussy have some bush. Her skin tone is just like chinese skin tone color even though she is from Isan.

Boobs :
Enhanced. Did not check with her the size. Looks great on her petite size body. Her boobs are semi soft feeling and her nipples are very sensitive. I just tune gently and in a very short time, her nipple erected. After that she told me that she get easily aroused just by playing with her boobs than painting her.

GFE :
She give me very girlfriend feel I can say. When going her room and she will hold my hand to bring me in. Go bath or come out of bath, she will also hold my hand and all the time is finger lock when holding hand. During the session, she will hug me, laid on my chest and also will suddenly give impromptu kisses which caught me off guard. She will also speak words which will feel good and her English level is not bad. Overall I think she give good girlfriend feeling.

Frenching :
Frenching with her need some initiation. She is kiss and french type. Able to tongue fight, her tongue fight is between passionate and aggressive tongue fight.

Fingering :
When I am sucking on her boobs while she is laying down on the bed, I slowly move my hand down to her pussy and start inserting my first finger into her pussy. While my first finger was inside, it was damp already. I started to finger her from one finger to later 2 finger and listening to her moan she seems like enjoying.

FJ :
Tried missionary and cowgirl positions with her. During the whole FJ session, she will moan which I feel quite turn on. When on cowgirl I just suck on her those pair of boobs and also french with her while in missionary. Overall a good FJ session with her.

In my point of view :
Xoda give me good GFE feel which I feel quite relaxing when with her. Overall it was a nice and relaxing session.

NO BBBJ /CIM???

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1