The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-11-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 9
godzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Many chiongster are curious with this FL including me. Which stable chio bu???
Old 22-11-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
lancer13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla22 View Post

Many chiongster are curious with this FL including me. Which staple chio bu???
Ying from silkstocking, been here many times before under bkkgem, and one of the better frenchers
Old 22-11-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla22 View Post

Many chiongster are curious with this FL including me. Which stable chio bu???
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=709425

Ying from SS. Quite a no. of +ve FR
Old 22-11-2018, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

Name : Suny
OKT : Bro SK
Date and Time : 22/11/18 , 2230H

Here's my honest FR for Suny from TRL/Regentlust. Of course, what applies to me might doesn't apply to you so take this FR with a pinch of salt.

I keep it short. Hardworking, accommodating, playful and friendly. We established great chemistry because we are both quite ting-tong (Me being one year her junior) plays a part probably and we had quite a bit in common. Decent command of English which makes the session great. She gives a killer BBJ. No joke, i didn't even last to the DJ because of it.

All in all, if you're looking for a so called 'carefree' experience, suny is the way to go. She mentioned that she's not having as much customers as she wanted(A bro booked her overnight after me ) so hopefully this short FR helps her out.
Old 22-11-2018, 09:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -70 / Power: 0
thebad has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

FR for Wish from Lover's Fortress
211118 0700pm slot

Central area, car park neatby

Looks : 100% like the 3rd photo with make up on

Figure : Not fat or skinny, like MILF tattoo near her waist area

Boobs : Natural C, nice shape

Shower : Never, told me she shower already

French : French approved

BBBJ : BBBJ + deep throat almost went to heaven

Paint : No fully shaved, no smell, wet easily, moan alot when painting her, finger her as well till she cum

FJ : Rainy day, knock on the door and my impression was like 'oh, milf' wearing red tube shirt and short jean pant and asset is big. I was totally drench, when we reach the room, she took the towel and wipe down, ask me to sit down and hug me, to warm me up. Very sweet hor. When I turn and look at her, she start to kiss, suddenly French. After that, I took of my clothes and she told me to wait got customer shower in the shared bathroom, so I sat down, we start to French again, hold me hand to touch her boob and she was touching my little partner. She told me big liao, I laughed. I told her I go shower first. After shower, I lie on the bed, French, cat bath then BJ, cap on and she ride then change to doggy, pound her hard. She keep asking me to fuck her hard. Make me damn horny. First shot finish. Rested and clean my little partner with tissue wipe. We chat for 20 mins, told me she work in this line of job, been to Taiwan and Hong Kong, first time here in Singapore. I was thinking that why she so horny la. 2nd round, I paint her, she jerk many time, don't know how many time she cum. When I finish painting, she damn shag. Cap on and fuck her in missionary, holding her leg up and waiting for me to insert my partner into her, cannot tahan la. She know when to tighten her pussy as well pound her hard and french, 2nd shot fired. Still got some time left, took a short nap. After shower, we hug and still French. Told me to go back na. When I'm about to leave, I saw Dream, wrapping with towel only, fuck!! Damn attractive, fair skin, long hair, slim. She saw me, she was shy and quickly ran to her room. Lucky for her customer who manage to book her. Damn it. But overall wish service was good. Great bonk

RTF : Yes, after my partner make his full recovery
Old 22-11-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

check out my FR, just written on her last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibgib View Post
Hi bros, anyone can share any previous experiences with stable Emmanuelle? Saw this lady (https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=709814) which is totally my type but not sure if the stable is reliable. Appreciate if i can get any feedback thanks
Old 22-11-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 17
eXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TRL having more hot ladies with Niva and Noey.
Will try them next week ☺️
Old 22-11-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wonethai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Noobie here on this board but not a noobie in this hobby and have had a lot of action in different parts of the world. That said, as a noob here in SG and one who enjoys the company of older gals, does anyone have any recommendation?
Old 22-11-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 22
kang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to behold

Asked a few okt for last minute slot. Confirmed a slot with a stable that used to advertise here as they used to have good rep. Big disappointment after enter room and decide to leave after showering alone. Little Brother already on standby so die die must find one to release. Finally booked Lemon from Thai Candy for a later slot due to not bad FR and location near.

Thai Candy - Lemon

Location - central hotel. Room is VERY SMALL
Looks - 7/10 (similar to photo. In real slightly older)
Boobs - 6/10 (just a handful,saggy)
Body - short & med built.
Shower - as toilet is small, she tried her best to clean me up
Catbath - 9/10 (take her time slowly lick every sensitive part of your body)
BBBJ - 9/10 (good suction and allow CIM. Will suck every juice out before she go clean up)
Massage - 9/10 (very nice massage especially on a rainy night. Makes up feel very relax)
FJ - 0/10
(didn’t proceed with FJ after my first shot exploded in her mouth. Spent most of the time enjoying the massage)

Overall I would say she’s suitable for Bros looking for good service or milf. She’s my cup of tea as I prefer good service over 10/10 looks. No rush in her work. Slowly massage and ask for feedback. I would say worth the $110.

Thanks for reading Bros.
Old 22-11-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Bro Silk no give chance.

= FERRARI

= MICKEY

I haven have chance to taste Mickey's front bumper now come Ferrari bumper.
Jialat want to take tomorrow night now dunno who to take.
Looks also same same.. Wtf!
My pocket quite shallow liao not deep.

Mickey Fr anyone?
Old 22-11-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster (Donor)

dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonethai View Post
Noobie here on this board but not a noobie in this hobby and have had a lot of action in different parts of the world. That said, as a noob here in SG and one who enjoys the company of older gals, does anyone have any recommendation?
Depends how old are u bro.

If u 18 easily find one that's older...
If u 50 how to find older heehee…
Peace
Old 22-11-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 13
bokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonethai View Post
theres a FR on SA Valentina i guess one of the older ones here?

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=37659

and you could try Dome L too. Quite a number of older gals
Old 22-11-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokinhvan876 View Post
theres a FR on SA Valentina i guess one of the older ones here?

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=37659

and you could try Dome L too. Quite a number of older gals
Looks good but I still prefer Syt. Lau cai dun suits me haha
But very individual. I have a friend 25yo die die must bonk older then him.
Even 40yo he also ok.
Old 22-11-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 13
bokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogchicken View Post
Looks good but I still prefer Syt. Lau cai dun suits me haha
But very individual. I have a friend 25yo die die must bonk older then him.
Even 40yo he also ok.
me too . yea lo preference belly different for everyone.
Old 22-11-2018, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hoolala is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogchicken View Post
Bro Silk no give chance.

= FERRARI

= MICKEY

I haven have chance to taste Mickey's front bumper now come Ferrari bumper.
Jialat want to take tomorrow night now dunno who to take.
Looks also same same.. Wtf!
My pocket quite shallow liao not deep.

Mickey Fr anyone?
U tried Soda before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1