The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2012, 10:58 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelcastle View Post
Hi brothers , anyone had the same feel with me before ? Can you have a relationship with them ? If she with you she does not even ask you pay anything even go shopping.
Relationship with a freakin' WHORE???? ARE YOU NUTS????

You have obviously never read the advice in my signature. It's been there for the last SIX YEARS!!!! I suggest you do so now before it's too late.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-05-2012, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21023 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
relationship with a freakin' whore???? Are you nuts????

You have obviously never read the advice in my signature. It's been there for the last six years!!!! I suggest you do so now before it's too late.
说曹操曹操就到 :d
Old 16-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
playboybunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A really bad decision you have there ...
Old 16-05-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 0
superhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of light

My guess is that you tio3 diao2 (kena kc) by a FL and you like her. So every time think about her and want to meet her. Always sms her also.

But each time after 'the act', you feel empty. After u go out with her (altho she no want ur money), she will tell u she has to go work. N u feel empty.

N the bloody cycle starts again.

My advice (it may not be the best but it works for me)- have a few girls at the same time. Spread your attention over 4 or 5 and you will won't feel that bad. Why? Because you will begin to see that all the girls' actions are the same.

I stand corrected...
Old 16-05-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

from what i know, find love with a WL is very rare..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 16-05-2012, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelcastle View Post
Hi brothers , anyone had the same feel with me before ? Can you have a relationship with them ? If she with you she does not even ask you pay anything even go shopping.
dun listen to those r/s wreckers ... we only live once .. dun live with regrets, do watever u wan ...
Old 16-05-2012, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

come on bros, FLs are humans too.
Old 16-05-2012, 06:23 PM
Samster

asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

by the way, does any member know if the spouses of those OKT.. are they usually former WL?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 16-05-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

U hv ur own path, she has her own journey too, even if both of ur path crosses, there will eventually be a day to say goodbye, y want to give urself false hope?
Old 17-05-2012, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 18
dream888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdream888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdream888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just do the three FFF, great advice!!!!
Higher chances to strike 4D first prize than to find true love with WL/FL.
There are winners of course but what the odds.

But live with the consequences.

Hail Mother of Dragons: Daenerys Targaryen
Old 17-05-2012, 03:55 AM
Samster

well.. i can only say: to each his own..

Old 17-05-2012, 03:57 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
I also do not understand why can't be with a FL in future , If , there are no monetary cheats at all, you all are just like normal couple when she not working. If you guys are willing to forget everything, since you are also a chiongster in the past. how can you mind a FL past?
That's exactly the reason why it won't work. Each party is aware of the other party's character flaws. You know that she'll give sex for money and she knows you'll pay money for sex.

People don't change. A few years down the road when all the romantic lovey dovey shit has faded, the harsh reality will set in.

Besides why would you want your children to inherit the genes of a whore? Marriage isn't just for sex. It's for starting a family and surely you'd want the mother of your children to be a morally upright person with good self esteem so she can cultivate the same traits in your children to be.

Having a whore for a mother can never be a good start for any kid.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-05-2012, 04:03 AM
Samster

absolutely.. but i dun understand why the local MSM insists on portraying WLs in good light in their dramas.

Old 17-05-2012, 06:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 18
dream888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdream888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdream888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I also do not understand why can't be with a FL in future , If , there are no monetary cheats at all, you all are just like normal couple when she not working. If you guys are willing to forget everything, since you are also a chiongster in the past. how can you mind a FL past?
IMHO, I have experienced and seen many friends cases in which the girl just wants the man to marry her so that she could stay in Singapore.
That's the main reason why poor ass like me got FL or WL willing to go out with me.
Ultimately as things got more serious, this is one topic that always come up.
And when my friends marry such ladies, the evil horns always come up.
One suddenly don't realise that U have so many shortcomings.
And literally, once got citizenship, divorce is always on the cards. That's why the gahment makes it literally freaking difficult for such ladies to be citizens.
There are always possibility that one can find true love between WL/FL and chongsters but the odds really macam to me like striking 4D first prize. How many U know can strike 4D first prize and U will then know what's ur odds with the WL/FL liao.

But live with the consequences.

Hail Mother of Dragons: Daenerys Targaryen
Old 17-05-2012, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
SiamSq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
欢场不是没有真爱,只是比較難找罷了。这场游戏假如开始了,不是你说停就停。除非你的弟弟硬起来的时后,你 的头脑也同时能保持清醒千万要知道不是每个男人都玩的起这场游戏,因为这不是一场足球赛,输赢不是在九 十分钟就能分胜负:)

Last edited by SiamSq; 17-05-2012 at 09:17 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1