The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2018, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DATY911 View Post
Thks taikor for the ACE history.
How i wish i was there to meet those gems.
And i read the 1st few forum pages, seems prices is remained same RM 80 for so many years.
In way price reduction due to the depreciation of the Ringgit.
At the railing, i managed to snap a pic of the Thai that give avg service n bad attitude. Avoid her bros.
As for this Thai Flipcar, let Pi Pi Dyelook handle it as Pi Pi Dyelook is known as the greatest Thai Snake Charmer, dun even talk about he can flip back overturned cars, he can even flip snakes to become his slaves.

Depreciation of the ringgit against major currencies, even Thai bahts and RMB could be one of the reasons that PRC gems are not RFF (Returning For Fucks)
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 10-12-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

The scenery has undoubtedly changed.

The younger and better looking Vietcong prefers to work at KTVs for better payout and a possibly a more affluent and younger clientel....and likely more "fun". A overnight takeout is anywhere from 500 to 700....on top of getting a few hundred a night from tips and KTV sitting rates.

But despite the depreciating ringgit, these WL still tend to draw in much higher income than those working at SPAs and fuck shops...the increasing frequency of raids and immigration stranglehold is possibly what reduced the numbers at ACE.

For example, a fuck shop might charge anywhere from 150 to 170 per client, where the girl only gets half that, sometimes even less. She will also have to pay for her "room", which is just as much if not more than ACE on a daily basis. She will also need to contend with far fewer clients, as limited to only walk in and more competition. A typical fuck shop girl would normally only get about 4 to 5 clients per day unless she is an ang Pai with her own following. Customer service is usually better controlled at shops, so the girls do have to spend up to the time allocated which is at least 45mins to 1hr.

Now compared to ACE, the service time can be 10mins. And if they are hardworking anough, can get 10 or more clients per night easily. Now even if you take the basic 80 fee, they do earn a lot.

My pet peeve with many of the working girls is poor service and rushing. There is no reason to offer poor service since they are not being paid poorly by any yardstick. So by short-changing customers, they are ruining Thier own rice bowl.
Old 15-12-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Live reporting:
Meet up with Pom today at SOS for lunch at 1pm.

Many PRC...and An Chi is here as well.
Borak Borak until Wind alert at 2:30pm..

So..Pom and KonKam adjourn to ACE
And behold
As we walk near ACE....we saw Hong Li in pyjama..Ah Chee vegie but then she was talking rubbish when i try to say harlo...we quickly avoid her.

As both of use earing kuaci..drinking white beer.
We saw Five...Wild Boar..amd some nice yummy delicious popiah..

And then..my heart stop seeing Eugene coming up from escalator strutting like James Dean in style and disappear at dark side...

Hahaha
Hey Eugene..come here lah..
Konkam at bright side...
Come come..let mo tai bath..

saas<----Next!
Old 15-12-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Live reporting

Pom trying to tame wild boar at her cavern.
Hahaha

saas<----Next!
Old 15-12-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

And Eugene with Pom and KonKam now.

And i saw Ah Tao...OMG..all my char bor is here...hahaha

saas<----Next!
Old 15-12-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster

Eugene left and tada...Shylook here.

saas<----Next!
Old 15-12-2018, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

wahhh.. looks like teddy bear got permit to kill today..
Old 15-12-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
wahhh.. looks like teddy bear got permit to kill today..
Come come tai look...
Now William is here

4some...it awesome here.
Discovered little Ah Lan and we all tu lan because Wrong Lan.

saas<----Next!
Old 15-12-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
Come come tai look...
Now William is here

4some...it awesome here.
Discovered little Ah Lan and we all tu lan because Wrong Lan.

CB. Why Bo gio?
Old 16-12-2018, 02:42 AM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
CB. Why Bo gio?
haha.. he suddenly got permit mah.. how to jio
Old 16-12-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
CB. Why Bo gio?
Hahaha.
Teddy just popping up riding on Pom who then whatapps you guys mah..
Eugene...saw him dancing up the escalator and goes missing at Dark side.

Then "yoyoyo" from ShyLook thru Pom..
And Presto Shylook appear but after a beer or 2 or 1 stout going missing around 8pm

Pom get caught by Eugene while coming down after Wild Boar BBQ
Eugene spparently lepaking at the infamous "flower all Male railing" and call out Pom.

And there were 3 of us.

Eugene left not long afterward and Shylook appear and later on William.

Dang Vietnam win 1-0.
If Malaysia have won...Teddy wanna paku the small version of Ah Lan...
Hahaha

saas<----Next!
Old 17-12-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah we had fun at ACE (not so much at SOS).
Even though our group had broken up quite long ago, on this day, some how a few runaway's came to ACE to enjoy some TCSS and jokes, plus some kopi-o & kopi-o gas.

When we were busy talking about that "haggard" Hong Li coded as HL, now HHL (who again appeared in ACE, maybe to "seduce" Teddy Bear to paku her again). We all laughed when WD-40 (can't disclose his name but from the initials, we know who lah) recalled that HHL was very passionate to Teddy Bear last time when she was whispering to Teddy Bear, with her lips at close proximity with Teddy Bear's cheeks

All of as sudden, one Vietcong appeared in our radar screen, and all of us at the same time recalled her as that the famous DEEP THROAT "Ah Lan" but.....she seemed to be thinner and could not speak that level of Mandarin as that Ah Lan that we know of. Anyway, Teddy Bear was a bit excited as he recalled her being a "Tight Top Loose Bottom" (like the narrow entrance, but wider inner chambers of the Cuci Tunnel in Saigon) and Teddy Bear rather wish to finish off his M-16 at her tight top access hole instead of at her bottom loose chambers

Anyway, this new "Ah Lan" came over and tackled us and wanted to 'gam lan" all of us one by one. She left tu lan after that kuai lan Teddy Bear talking about next time lah, so she was disappointed that she could not gam lan Teddy Bear.

Then all of a sudden like Pikachoo's AR, a Vietcong came by and showed us a newborn baby wearing pampers. When we looked at the baby, we quickly came to a conclusion that the baby was the by-product of Shylook ...why ah? The baby was always covering his face with his two palms. "Shy to look" mah. Shylook was not convinced that the baby was his, so he pulled down the baby's pampers....walaueh, Shylook happily proclaimed that the baby was the by-product of Dyelook, as it has a BIG ONE (Cantonese Dai Look) Pom looked at the Dai Look ....walaueh, it is golden in colour. Do you all remember who announced last time he had used a golden basin to wash his kukujiao??

Later Teddy Bear left the scene as he wanted to take the last RapidKukujiao train back home, another keen supporter of YB Loke

During the S Cup match, the atmosphere at ACE was like being in Hanoi with almost all Vietcongs watching the game and shouting and cheering their Vietcong football team.

Nearly forgot to mention a new Vietcong coded as "Bikini" who was plying the alleys in a bikini top. Walaueh, we were really attracted to her.

Thats all for HARI INI DALAM SEJARAH
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 17-12-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
Then "yoyoyo" from ShyLook thru Pom..
Now Shylook also knew and use the code "yoyoyo" to call us to gather at ACE

Yoyoyo is like "tora tora tora" oledi
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 17-12-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Now Shylook also knew and use the code "yoyoyo" to call us to gather at ACE

Yoyoyo is like "tora tora tora" oledi
Ah sorry for puking water lili on your phone.
Saw the yoyoyo u unexpectly lo.
Next time..we drink white beer and maybe black beer.

Hahahaha
Yeah...nice to regroup.

Oh ya William...take for the cigarette..
Next time it on me....and we will smoke like chimney while washing our eye.

Where the fuuuuck did Shylook go....?
Kakaka
Oh ya...

Teddy saw Hong Li having her feet massage.
Teddy faster faster pretend not to know her.
I think she "chee sing" liao.

saas<----Next!
Old 17-12-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

walaoeh... how can my cum goes into a viet tunnel when i seldom float dick.. haizz..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1