The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypudding View Post
Yiyi 2047

....... abdomen size seems to fluctuate every visit. Not sure if it is the effect of contraception pills or constipation

.... her service is so-so only. .....
Bro,

Pls share a little more on what you mean about abdomen size seems to fluctuate every visit.

Thanks.
Old 02-12-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

W04 Xia Tian

Looks: 6.5/10 Looks very alike 陈乔恩. Not really that pretty but good enough.

Body: 7/10 Slim. Boobs ard C. Enchanced. Tattoo behind her neck and a tramp stamp right above her pussy.

Frenching: 0/10 Does not allow me to french. Shut her mouth tight but allow lip pecks.

Catbath: 10/10 1 of the best cat bath i had in a long time. Licks you everywhere. Armpits, calves, thighs and back.

AR: 9/10 Really good as well. Only flaw is she don't really stick her tongue into your ass deep enough. Give you a nice HJ with lotion while licking your ass.

BBBJ: 9/10 Good cock sucker. Know how to use her tongue and rotate her head as she suck.

FJ: 9/10 Good rider. Very little girls can make me cum with their riding. I have to delibrately hold back with xia tian.

Overall: 8/10. Great service girl with average looks. Biggest -pt is no frenching. Must try if you enjoy thorough catbath and good ar.

Yiyi 2047

Looks: 9/10. I usually prefer long haired girls. Yiyi is the exception. Extremely pretty eyes. Gorgeous.

Body: 7/10. B- boobs. Natural. Some fats around tummy area. Otherwise slim everywhere else.

Frenching: 10/10. Sensual and seductive. The way she look at your eyes while teasing you is unique. She told me she dont french everyone though..

AR: -/10. No AR.

BBBJ: 8/10. Good. The way she looks at you while she suck your cock is really sexy.

FJ: 8/10. Accomodating to any position you want. Never heard her complain about anything. Esp love frenching her while in missionary.

Overall: 9/10 Great looks, above-average service. Usually WL this pretty have a fucked up attitude. Not yiyi. Friendly and accomodating.

P.s: If you are a regular of yiyi, please PM me if you can spare a few minutes, got something to chat about
Old 02-12-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Puppet23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR OF ELLA FROM L16H54A

Looks: 8/10 (SYT with sweet smile, some of them don’t even look at me, some of them also dark face)
Body: 7/10 (Petite figure with fair skin & about 1.55cm tall with Age around 25)
Boobs: 7/10 (B cups just nice for handful grab)
Bbbj: 7/10 (Slurping wet blow with good suction)
Fj: 8/10 (Accommodating to different position)
Attitude: 10/10 (She might be here 2 months only and new, but her attitude definitely is the top notch)

She help me take off the clothes, then proceed with showering session. During shower session, help me wash clean clean, rubbing with her B size boobs and Bbbj). After shower, she help me massage on the bed, follow by Catbath from nipples to toe. Action started with CowGirl, Missionary and ending with Doggy. She’s truly very accommodating and very friendly throughout the process!!! Will RTF!!

*Note: First time chiong in GY!!! ��

Last edited by Puppet23; 02-12-2018 at 05:15 PM.
Old 02-12-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -51 / Power: 0
Billylai has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Tried Han Han last month she has given very great service

Face: 8
Body: 7
Boobs: 7.5
BBBJ: 8.5
AR: =7.5
FJ: 8.5/10 
Overall: 8.5/10 

A very good and nice girl that you guys should try look like a poly student.

Old 03-12-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
W04 Xia Tian

Looks: 6.5/10 Looks very alike 陈乔恩. Not really that pretty but good enough.

Body: 7/10 Slim. Boobs ard C. Enchanced. Tattoo behind her neck and a tramp stamp right above her pussy.

Frenching: 0/10 Does not allow me to french. Shut her mouth tight but allow lip pecks.

Catbath: 10/10 1 of the best cat bath i had in a long time. Licks you everywhere. Armpits, calves, thighs and back.

AR: 9/10 Really good as well. Only flaw is she don't really stick her tongue into your ass deep enough. Give you a nice HJ with lotion while licking your ass.
I had good AR with CaiShe from 1431. She’ll literally rape your ass. Tried her 2 times, both time the AR standard quite good. You may want to try if you’re into AR..
Old 03-12-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by leehuashen View Post
I had good AR with CaiShe from 1431. She’ll literally rape your ass. Tried her 2 times, both time the AR standard quite good. You may want to try if you’re into AR..
Thanks for the recommendation, will check her out and report back with a FR
Old 10-12-2018, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post

Hi Bros,

Appreciate if anyone can recommend any GL girls that look like the one above?

Tall, slim (size 1 to 2), sharp facial features ... etc.

Thanks in advance.

PS: Currently, the above girl you can get in Nanjing, 2 shots for about RMB1400 (S$280). BTW, no point asking for her contact, these girls turn over very fast.
Try 1669 Huizi

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 10-12-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Try 1669 Huizi
Thanks Bro, tried.
Old 14-12-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Do remember to try xiao li too
Xiao Li (Hse 2040), yes, memorable pretty, horny kitten ......

I drafted this 2 days ago in my hp while i was on MC, haha.

I bonked Xiao Li (Hse 2040) in late Sept.

She is pretty with sharp face features. Look a bit like a mixed blood beauty.

Standing at 1.58m and weighs around 45 kg with long hair, with a palm size flower tatoo above navel.

She was very horny, exhibited high GFE, being a good frencher, enjoyed sex very much and painting, ( allows BBBJ but not CIM), able to take my long , slow 35 mins pounding though she applied lubricating gel.

She was very accomodating to many sex styles. She moaned softly, in great enjoyment, like a small kitten in ecstasy, making me wanting to pamper and ravage her at the same time.

She loved her clitoris being fingered. BTW, she kept saying i was "yan dao", hahahaha, sure kena zap ......but sadly its a fact , lol.

Its was a very very shiok bonk.
Old 15-12-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Xiao Li (Hse 2040), yes, memorable pretty, horny kitten ......

I drafted this 2 days ago in my hp while i was on MC, haha.

I bonked Xiao Li (Hse 2040) in late Sept.

She is pretty with sharp face features. Look a bit like a mixed blood beauty.

Standing at 1.58m and weighs around 45 kg with long hair, with a palm size flower tatoo above navel.

She was very horny, exhibited high GFE, being a good frencher, enjoyed sex very much and painting, ( allows BBBJ but not CIM), able to take my long , slow 35 mins pounding though she applied lubricating gel.

She was very accomodating to many sex styles. She moaned softly, in great enjoyment, like a small kitten in ecstasy, making me wanting to pamper and ravage her at the same time.

She loved her clitoris being fingered. BTW, she kept saying i was "yan dao", hahahaha, sure kena zap ......but sadly its a fact , lol.

Its was a very very shiok bonk.
hi bro,

what is her boob size and nipple type?

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 15-12-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
hi bro,

what is her boob size and nipple type?
Bro, not for boob lover. I remembered its size A, like QiQi's boob (1612).
Old 16-12-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
miss qiqi..
Old 16-12-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Qiqi still in Singapore, why miss her leh
Old 16-12-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Similar ?

Old 16-12-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Are you sure that's not a man with pussy?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1