The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Did u volunteer to go-Jek her to airport?
She worried I cry at Departure Hall then embarrass her
Old 02-12-2018, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
She worried I cry at Departure Hall then embarrass her
You don't have to be shy or coy about your humanity. Celebrate it! The gal would have felt so nice that someone cared so deeply for her!

Old 02-12-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

She told me she is of Dai origin. First thing came to my mind was the peacock dance, by the Dai tribe, made famous by Yang Li Ping in Kunming.

I guess the summary of the FR is "Dai Dai must try"

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
APACHE SEX DIARY - L16H17 Gal 11

sharing my experience with this gal after some recommendation

a revisit to this joint, one of my long time favourite haunt since the days when Ping Guo was there a few years back. Old man lao huang seems like no more working there. OKT Meow greeted me

Now this house is a fast food joint, but there are a few good gems not to be missed.

Saw the most popular gal in the shop Number 10 being whisked into the room. OKT said she is very hard to get as she is superb in service and has that nice figure body.

I am OK as I had found my new target. Gal number 11.

She has that exotic and elegant look and her dress reveals a deep cleavage, with nice sensual curve for her bosomy butt. She held my hands and led me to the room.

3rd day into her job. I opted for 1 hour with her for sgd150 as I know 30 minutes is never enough for me to fully discover her.

into the room, we entered into a state of deep hug as her soft body crushed into mine. It felt real good. Her breasts.

she knows her stuff. She slowly remove my clothes and then she turns to have her back face me and held my hands to dig into her low cut dress and caress her breasts. Slowly, she is totally naked, with the last piece of hers the panty flying onto the bed

her body is really very nice, C cup breasts with nice suckable nipples, bosomy butt nice for the coming big bang. Has a flower tattoo on the abdomen. I began my nipple tasting session.

What is special is her exotic look. I asked her if she is ethnic han. She told me she is of Dai origin. First thing came to my mind was the peacock dance, by the Dai tribe, made famous by Yang Li Ping in Kunming.

no wonder she has such exotic looks. My pleasure to have found here.

We entered the shower room. She gave me sensual rub and breasts rub, attacking my balls and rod. I turned her have her back face me, applied lots of lotion on her butt and rubbed my rod on her bosomy butt

into the room, she wiped me dry and once onto the bed, she worked on my back. the catbath was splendid with good suction, slowly worked her way to my butt and gave me a good AR, followed by asking me to be on doggie and she began her assault on my balls from bottom. Her suction was damn good, tongue twisting.

I turned around and she catbathed me from my neck to my nipples and began another round of assault on my balls. She is indeed very good with her suction. I want to have capped BJ and it was quite a good one. As she BJ me, her huge twin peaks remained firm and nice to the touch.

my turn to explore her. I turn her to doggie and began my routine of pumping from behind, and then putting the pillow under her abdomen and open her legs to pump her hitting her G spot. She can scream and moan very loud. Those sensual scream and moan, made me control myself

Turn her to missionery. Begin to insert my rod into her. Nice cushion for the thrusts impact, and the hole is relatively not too loose but pretty good grip on my rod. The feel is there.

Pump her for about 5 minutes while her twin peaks swing wildly. Very nice twin peaks.

Her exotic looks and her eyes looking at me and close in intervals with her moans and feeling sextified...I up my throttle, target engaged, missiles locked and gearing up my total momentum for the big bang...the speed picked up and finally I screamed as the missiles are fired into the abyss and i squeezed out every bullets I could to gain the maximum experience.

Her hands held my face and gave me a peck.

It was almost time up and I request for extra time.

sgd150 for 1 hour. I can opt for extra 20 minutes for sgd60 or extra 30 minutes for sgd80. I opted for extra 30 minutes. What the heck, 20sgd difference.

we slowly entered into lovers hug with her head on my shoulder as we chit chat and fondled and caressed for the next 30 minutes.

Very good overall experience. for me, will definitely inclusion into my A list
Old 02-12-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
You don't have to be shy or coy about your humanity. Celebrate it! The gal would have felt so nice that someone cared so deeply for her!

Only a handful of them will weep with me but most of them felt uneasy
Old 02-12-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

I understand what you are saying. I was trying to get myself KCed by a girl - go out on her off days, but she says she just wants to sleep on her off days. Must be too emotionally taxing to handle the physical as well as emotional aspects. She is an angpai, so does not need the extra money it seems....
Old 02-12-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I understand what you are saying. I was trying to get myself KCed by a girl - go out on her off days, but she says she just wants to sleep on her off days. Must be too emotionally taxing to handle the physical as well as emotional aspects. She is an angpai, so does not need the extra money it seems....
Actually TBH most of them told me...they are here for Yusofs and Maos and said dont waste time not impossible stuff

Some even delete contact the moment before boarding gate

Around 70 to 80% of the WLs have family back home so I am glad that they declared to me before my thoughts run wild
Old 03-12-2018, 07:51 AM
Samster

Thanks for sharing your experience!

👍🏻
Old 03-12-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Some even delete contact the moment before boarding gate
I think this is a generation issue, till now I even keep in contacts of those of my very first year encounters
Old 03-12-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
I think this is a generation issue, till now I even keep in contacts of those of my very first year encounters
Of course not all will break contact
Old 03-12-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

What I'm saying is this happens more now than before
Old 03-12-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
What I'm saying is this happens more now than before
Those went home and got married I understand

Cos there is always a last conversation before deleting each other

And those don’t want their Husband and children to misunderstand them I understand too

Basically those in contact still can catch up

Younger generation thinking very different
Old 03-12-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future

What type of figure does WH02 Chen Meng have ?
Old 04-12-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yea I think the older girls who came over 10-12 yrs ago are more willing to keep contact & stay friends. I even visited some of them whenever I could, they took me out for meals & drove me around. Some got married but still rmb the good old days they had on our little island. When i was posted here, on my 2nd year, i even met up with a married one & later resumed our hanky-panky. She found out her man was cheating on her with an university student. We even tailed him meeting the girl in a hotel. F**king adventure
Old 05-12-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Yea I think the older girls who came over 10-12 yrs ago are more willing to keep contact & stay friends. I even visited some of them whenever I could, they took me out for meals & drove me around. Some got married but still rmb the good old days they had on our little island. When i was posted here, on my 2nd year, i even met up with a married one & later resumed our hanky-panky. She found out her man was cheating on her with an university student. We even tailed him meeting the girl in a hotel. F**king adventure
yup yup. those gals from the 80s are also easier to talk to

I even brought a few of the oldies on my trips to Hong Kong or Thailand or Malaysia or Bali, and some provinces in China of course

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 13-12-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Wanted to try Helen 1820 and managed to see her there a few days ago. Indeed she does have big knockers with fair complexion as a bonus, but her plain MILF look made me hesitant to try her there and then. It just happened that I saw a hotter looking MILF, also with big boobs sitting nearby. This turned out to be Coco (#19). I decided to try Coco instead and postpone Helen's tryout to another day.

FR on Coco 1820:

First impression: Hot MILF who resembles ex-1654A WL Xiao Yu Er. Her seductive smile towards me was the deal clincher that made me decide to up her instead of Helen. Those pair of big C cup boobs of hers were huge influence as well.

Body: A meaty figure standing at 1.56m tall. Coincidentally, just like her lookalike Xiao Yu Er, Coco also has a fondness for tattoos. Her tattoo is an artistic cross symbol on her left arm.

Shower service: Boob rub and BBBJ with me sitting on the dentist chair. Very sensual.

On bed service: Boob rub, butt rub, catbath, AR and BBBJ. Warm water catbath started from my ears, back and downwards to my butt and legs. Ice cold lotion was applied before she gave her butt rubb on me. AR was given with me on my all fours. Her tongue switched between soft licks and deep penetration into my asshole. Both of which I liked very much. BBBJ was superb with strong suction and slow licks along my cock. No auto-frenching and painting given.

FJ: Very sexciting to say the least. I gave her my thrusts in missionary while slapping that perky butt of hers. The sight of her swinging boobs from above combined with her sexy moans were a lot to handle. I thought the enjoyment was over when I cummed into the condom with my dick still inside her, but no. She got one more trick up her sleeve and that was her pussy grip. Felt like my dick was being eaten down there.

Overall: A friendly hot MILF who is willing to please and has the full package of body and services. She was so service-oriented that she even put on my socks and shoes for me before we were about to leave the room. I was surprised by this as I never had any WL did this for me before, and she said it was part of her job. Definitely worth a try or more if you are into hot MILFs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1