The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Torn frenulum???

need some advice or wonder if any bros had similar experience? think i torned my frenulum...googled and saw it sometimes may happen due to intercourse etc....saw some bro recommending using vaseline blue seal and i bought it and applied it for 2 days but that ulcer looking tear still did not heal...would it be because im uncircumsized and when i erect or penis is stretched it disrupt the healing?
Old 06-11-2018, 07:36 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Torn frenulum???

assuming it is a tore frenulum... yes it usually can heal on its own..

however 2 days isnt going to heal the tear.. recovery time would take probably at least 10 days to a couple of months depending on the severity of the tear.

and tore frenulum can be painful.. so if you can still erect and have sexual activities during the tear, then either u have a very high pain threshold or it isnt a torn frenulum.. go see a doctor to be sure..

Quote:
Originally Posted by intergce View Post
need some advice or wonder if any bros had similar experience? think i torned my frenulum...googled and saw it sometimes may happen due to intercourse etc....saw some bro recommending using vaseline blue seal and i bought it and applied it for 2 days but that ulcer looking tear still did not heal...would it be because im uncircumsized and when i erect or penis is stretched it disrupt the healing?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 06-11-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

it has a sharp pain when i retract my foreskin to pee in the morning but subsequently it is not as painful only when the foreskin is stretched all the way...nevertheless will prolly visit the doc soon
Old 06-11-2018, 09:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it has a sharp pain when i retract my foreskin to pee in the morning but subsequently it is not as painful only when the foreskin is stretched all the way...nevertheless will prolly visit the doc soon
Get yourself circumcised and it will solve all your problems.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-11-2018, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
It takes some time to heal, same as getting a cut on your skin. Avoid sex / masturbation unless you want to prolong the healing period or you like some pain while in the act.

And after the first tear, you'll realise it tears more easily in the future.. probably in the same spot. So.. always use lube. And don't jerk off too roughly.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 07-11-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
Avoid sex
Correct should avoid sex meanwhile until it fully heals
Old 09-11-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Sometimes linked to blood sugar if it doesn't heal completely or healed but come back again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1