The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2018, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Too dependent on Kane ! Your manager is as arrogant as JM! I see Spurs as top 4 candidate!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 11-10-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 18
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Too dependent on Kane ! Your manager is as arrogant as JM! I see Spurs as top 4 candidate!
Agreed that Spurs is too dependent on Kane!

Not so sure that MP is as arrogant as JM. I would like to think otherwise as he does not trash the media like JM. MP has potential to be a good manager that uses youth talent, but I’m not too sure about his title winning capability though.

Spurs is not TOP 4 ready, the last few seasons are mainly due to the TOP 4 not ready. Spurs were not even close enough as 2nd or 3rd. Each of the last few seasons, Spurs were there becoz Chelski, Man C, Man U, Arsenal & Liverpool have not fix their problems.

Chelski & Arsenal have found new managers, look at Chelski now, Arsenal is starting to click. Man C found themselves last season & Liverpool starting to showcase themselves too, although Man U is still work in progress.

I would at most say Spurs is work in progress until they have the winning mentality. Even if they win EPL this season, it is likely to be a flash in the pan, not good enough to maintain. Just look at 1st 5 EPL matches performance. WC2018 can only be an excuse becoz the players are not hungry enough for the title.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends

Last edited by Spurslover; 11-10-2018 at 03:34 PM.
Old 11-10-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please allow me to do a break down on those whom needs shaking up:

Harry Kane - Although he is a WC2018 golden boot winner, he hasn’t shown the hunger that gotten him his first EPL Golden boot. He is starting to recover, but not sure to what level.

Kieran Trippier - Wearing oversized media coverage. He is no David Beckham yet, to be frank, far from it. He should concentrate on getting himself to the next level & plant his foot on the ground

Eric Dier -He is ball watching too much, slow on the turn, inconsistent reading of danger signs etc. Good right foot yet too inconsistent. He has to get glory out of his mind, play like his first season fighting for every ball with correct decision.

Erik Lamella - Looks hungry now, but let him start in the first team for a few matches, you’ll see that he will be lost in the game.

Danny Rose - No longer the Rose that we saw after he came back from Sunderland loan spell, eager to proof himself. He still has to proof himself after Ben Davis has shown him that everyone is replaceable during Rose’s injury spell.

Dele Ali - No longer himself after he playing regular 1st team. I remembered how he played after he came back from loan spell, with zest & creativity. Now, disappear too frequently in matches.

Hugo Loris - World class goalkeeper? Maybe. Just look at the bad decisions he made and cost Spurs clean sheets. He is a very good goalkeeper, I agree, but the mistakes take away the words World Class”. Winning the World Cup does not mean the world belongs to you, Loris, drink driving is one of your worst decision making.

Mariciou Pochettino - Please remember that you are only as good as your last performance. In your case, winning a real title. Spurs has given you a platform, the fans has given you the support & time, it is time for you to get the players to perform. Please don’t let us down.

Lastly
Daniel Levy - You have not delivered the new stadium on time. Please buy a player with winning mentality & experience. This can help to boost the team’s fighting spirit. Please also get a top sports psychologist to prep the players. Don’t disappoint the fans as they’ll be the ones filling your new delayed stadium!

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 22-10-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

Spurs look so ordinary last weekend, although beating West Ham away. West Ham won a lot of fans for their fighting spirit.

This is the result of not having winners in the team.

However, special praise must be given to Lucas Mura, Erik Lamela, Winks, Aldewerald & Loris for sticking to their tasks.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 30-10-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

MP,

Drop Eric Dier please! You can see the difference when Harry Winks comes on for Dier. Dembele is off pace too. Sissoko is hard working, but he is not the player grade against Man C. Why take Lucas Mura off & keep Sissoko when Mura has been a trouble for city backline.

There’s a need to change & make it fast. No changes at half time means time lost with slow players on the field. Please rethink your strategy against TOP 6 teams. 1 Man U win doesn’t win you title, you only won the match. Please please rethink.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 31-12-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

Seems like Spurs has been playing too many games,the leggy lost to Wolves is a proof of insufficient rest & class.

COYS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 25-01-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

Can we blame the whole world for labelling Spurs as a “nearly” team?

I certainly can not argue against this tag after we have lost another cup semi-final.

It has been so near yet so far, not only the results, but also the stadium. Hence, it is resonance that how Spurs will be, nearly. So many news about the state of the art stadium & so on, it is the same vibes of how good Spurs can be and Spurs are challenging for the title. However, these seems to be propaganda stories brewed for fans to believe great things will happen immediately.

Hyping up matters/news is a double edged sword, DL take the stadium news as a big big lesson, you will lose fans through news of so many delays. In fact, DL should stop all stories on the first game to be played in the new stadium. Ensure that it will be ready next season. Show by example that Spurs should be down to earth on such important matters & news. Let the players know that psychologically they should be down to earth too.

Next, we come back to running the club. It is time DL stop being a “nearly” chairman by getting at least two very good players before our TOP players start to look elsewhere and stop being a DeLay chairman.

COYS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 10-02-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

I am very impressed.

Without any signings this season, Tottenham have done really well.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 17-09-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

My prediction

Spurs draw in away CL mid-week.

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ue-predictions
Old 20-09-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Leicester v Tottenham x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49708642
Old 20-09-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

My prediction Spurs gets no points this weekend matchday.

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...chester-united
Old 27-09-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 2-0 - win vs Southampton

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...anchester-city
Old 28-09-2019, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Tottenham v Southampton x-x 3-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49839210
Old 29-09-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Glenncwl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can I ask about Soccer bets
The odd is 1.5
Example: Man U vs Leicester
The score 2-1
But I buy Leicester
Do I still win the bets ?
Old 03-10-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenncwl View Post
Hi bro, can I ask about Soccer bets
The odd is 1.5
Example: Man U vs Leicester
The score 2-1
But I buy Leicester
Do I still win the bets ?
Congrats and you won. Actually why dun ask your own bookies?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1