The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2018, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lorong 20 House 62 (New Joint - China Meimei)

Bro T, gd expose on this promoter.

Bronze cheebye, yah don't believe. You no need explain so much. You purposely put Meng Lu in the list when she has gone back.

Anyway, you can submit feedback to yourself that you are not a clone promotor. You happy can already. Then you just come GL.
Old 08-09-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPeachBlossom View Post
Bro T, gd expose on this promoter.

Bronze cheebye, yah don't believe. You no need explain so much. You purposely put Meng Lu in the list when she has gone back.

Anyway, you can submit feedback to yourself that you are not a clone promotor. You happy can already. Then you just come GL.
When did Menglu go back?

My list was updated on 20 August. Did she go be back before or after 20 August?

I don’t call every house and every girl to see if they’re still here as I’m an ordinary cheongster just helping to share good bonks for others to enjoy.

Only a promoter like you would know so much about other houses because you’re constantly scanning your competition
Old 08-09-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

Promotor Pinkyyli69, please don't make me laugh. Of all ppl, you're asking me for info?! Lol. Did you think we were buddies? A fuck you la. You are the Dai Kor Dai you don't know who is working or not working you compile what shit list? Ask me to tell you when she go back. What a joke. Hahaha
Old 08-09-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGAA1 View Post
1658a AND 2062 PROMOTER PINKYYLI69 AKA BRONZE CHEEBYE KIA

ATTACK OTHER HOUSES

So bronze cheebye kia, very clear who is trolling, bullying and talking shit about houses except 1856A and 2062A. So coincidence, the popular houses all cannot please your highness except...one house. Why not you apply to the moderator to ban yourself? Want to promote your house don't cheebye mouth other houses hor. So clever hor, ask customer all go 1856 and call the other house's WL. Chui Taichi ah?

Aiyoh, mcpeachblossom aka TGAA1 aka andrewmp aka haidilao aka 123hu aka son of a whore lying bastard promoter of 1649.

If you have problem with other houses like 2062 or 1658a, have some balls and go tell them directly.

Don’t keep using me as an excuse to lash out at other houses or other nicks that you have problems with.

Once again, I do not use multiple clones to secretly fuck okts and WLs. Stop lying.

I don't need to do that.

I've always given my feedback quite directly here in SBF using one nick.

Fuck you upside down also I use just one nick and one account - BronzeGod.

In geylang itself, I have given feedback to OKT or WL directly to their face before if I think I can help them. Some listen and improved, some stubborn and think they know better.

Please. Stop your lies that I use multiple nicks.

YOU are the main one that likes doing that, and everyone knows it.

Attack me also have to open so many accounts to do so.

What a dog you are.

Those who do not like to see the rude and spamming posts of 123hu’s clones mcpeachblossom and tgaa1, simply report their posts by clicking the triangle button and report them.

Thanks.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 08-09-2018 at 02:16 PM.
Old 08-09-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:

ATTACK OTHER HOUSES

ATTACK OTHER HOUSES

Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post

unlike the 1649 aunty whose attitude is at the opposing end of the spectrum. Enquire about a particular WL's working status and she replies you like you owe her a million bucks.
to be fair, this is not considered attack other house. the aunty 1649 is indeed a horrible old b*itch with nasty attitude

no matter politely u try to ask her about the status of the house gals, she will give u a black face with curt, rude response. they are lucky to have a few hot gals in their house. otherwise this shop can close down long time. give me money also I dun wan step in.

apparently not only is she nasty to customers. she is extremely arrogant to other houses OKT too. a number of OKTs I spoke to detest her.

SRS I dun understand why she has to be so arrogant and nasty. afterall, this is a people's business. creating goodwill with both customers and fellow OKTs bring benefits to everyone ultimately.

I will have patronise my 1649 faves more often if not coz of the old bitch deterring attitude.
Old 08-09-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
TGAA1 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
In geylang itself, I have given feedback to OKT or WL directly to their face before if I think I can help them.
FAKE. You're just a coward promoter. You make so much noise about old school methods yet you such old school methods of using a clone to attack other houses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
A Whore with Attitude Problem & Lacks Enthusiasm

WL Name - Yuan Yuan

Unfortunately she has very bad attitude and lacks enthusiasm. Her service skill is nothing to shout to be honest. In fact mediocre! It doesn’t matter to me if she has amateurish skill but work attitude is of paramount importance if one wanna survive in this highly competitive cat150 arena. Before she started the session, I could feel her lack of work attitude & enthusiasm - She used her HP while cat bathing me on my back, licked a few mins here and there, and then gave me a brief massage b4 asking me to turn over. Strange service sequence! I don’t know what the fuck she was doing and up to exactly ... OMFG! Her BBBJ was the worse I have ever encountered in GL. Even my personal non-whore female friend could do a better job. She even got the audacity to tell me that she will just RTC if her business takes a nose-dive in the near future. It was a sheer waste of my time & effort!

For me, that was the first and last ... good luck to her!

Enjoy,
MaXx
To be fair to Max, rarely see him give a bad FR.

Quote:
Managed to get hold of one of the angpai of this house, Yuan Yuan.
(the other one is An Qi)

No auto frenching from her. We started off with light lip kisses that eventually turned into light frenching/tongue fight. My guess is that frenching depends mainly on chemistry for her(which we do to a certain extent). Maybe her regulars get to french her freely?

The only thing I dislike about her is the smoky taste when I frenched her. Other than that, she is a WL worth trying for bros who have not.

She told me that her services are generally good unless she don't like the customer(due to being rude, demanding, disrespectful etc), then she will be cold and give sup-par services. And to which I did not disagree; after all, WLs are also humans.

Cheers
Fake FR by Promoter Pinkyyli69 Cheebye Kia. Your FR is genuine, others are not. Other people are clones, you are not. Other people got agenda, you don't have. Wake the fuck up.

You go other house which is quiet, you say people no business. You go 1856A is quiet, how come you never say no business leh? You roti prata say you like being the only customer, nice and quiet not like 1654A.

Your WL really good no need to cheebye mouth other houses and inspect other FR fake or not. You write your own fake FR can already.

Last edited by TGAA1; 08-09-2018 at 02:54 PM.
Old 08-09-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
FAKE. You're just a coward promoter. You make so much noise about old school methods yet you such old school methods of using a clone to attack other houses.

To be fair to Max, rarely see him give a bad FR.

Fake FR by Promoter Pinkyyli69 Cheebye Kia. Your FR is genuine, others are not. Other people are clones, you are not. Other people got agenda, you don't have. Wake the fuck up.

You go other house which is quiet, you say people no business. You go 1856A is quiet, how come you never say no business leh? You roti prata say you like being the only customer, nice and quiet not like 1654A.

Your WL really good no need to cheebye mouth other houses and inspect other FR fake or not
Cut your lies. I don’t use clones.

mcpeachblossom aka TGAA1 aka andrewmp aka haidilao aka 123hu aka son of a whore lying bastard promoter of 1649.

If you have problem with other houses like 2062 or 1658a, have some balls and go tell them directly.

Don’t keep using me as an excuse to lash out at other houses or other nicks that you have problems with.

Once again, I do not use multiple clones to secretly fuck okts and WLs. Stop lying.

I don't need to do that.

I've always given my feedback quite directly here in SBF using one nick.

Fuck you upside down also I use just one nick and one account - BronzeGod.

In geylang itself, I have given feedback to OKT or WL directly to their face before if I think I can help them. Some listen and improved, some stubborn and think they know better.

Please. Stop your lies that I use multiple nicks.

YOU are the main one that likes doing that, and everyone knows it.

Attack me also have to open so many accounts to do so.

What a dog you are.

Those who do not like to see the rude and spamming posts of 123hu’s clones mcpeachblossom and tgaa1, simply report their posts by clicking the triangle button and report them.
Old 08-09-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
TGAA1 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
to be fair, this is not considered attack other house. the aunty 1649 is indeed a horrible old b*itch with nasty attitude

no matter politely u try to ask her about the status of the house gals, she will give u a black face with curt, rude response. they are lucky to have a few hot gals in their house. otherwise this shop can close down long time. give me money also I dun wan step in.

apparently not only is she nasty to customers. she is extremely arrogant to other houses OKT too. a number of OKTs I spoke to detest her.

SRS I dun understand why she has to be so arrogant and nasty. afterall, this is a people's business. creating goodwill with both customers and fellow OKTs bring benefits to everyone ultimately.

I will have patronise my 1649 faves more often if not coz of the old bitch deterring attitude.
OKT like who and don't like who among themselves is their own issue which has no impact on which WL I call and really something that I never go and bother. I only care got girl or not.

If you're not going to call a WL because of the counter staff, that's a personal problem between you and the WL. You explain to the WL you're lame and CMI loh. I can't imagine telling a WL "You're great but I don't like your boss so not coming." ROFL. I've never been influenced by an OKT on whether to call a WL or not. The OKT can be the most hated in Geylang but if he has the goods, I'm buying.

I really don't know how you can explain to an angpai who has 8 to 10 daily customers with no problems calling her why you so lousy can't get pass security. Die of shame. But I guess if you want to be the joker of the day, the WL can use a laugh.

Then you come online and whine and wonder if the OKT is lucky or not. Who cares?

Seems to me Auntie was spot on in assessing you are shit. No matter how gd the WL, you not calling coz of the reception? LOL. Move along...

And you can fantasise about house closing down but maybe you want to deal with reality. The house hasn't closed down. It's actually quite popular with easily 8 solid WLs. Many customers don't have a problem and very happy. It has 2 houses but you say no good?

Now given the REALITY, whatever Auntie is doing seems to work. LOL. No reason to change the policy of showing cockroaches like you the door. It's your fantasy that being nice to you will be good for business.

One thing for sure, no OKT fucks with his WL's ricebowl. Ie. If a WL like you, sure the OKT like you. If you're going to decide whether to fuck a WL based on how you are viewed by the security, you're not worth having as a customer at all. No loss to the WL and she probably couldn't care less if she never sees you again. For all you know, she told Auntie to ask you to fuck off. Very possible. This is a polite way of telling you, "Don't come la."

Auntie's cockroach radar is strong, too bad if you're one!

Last edited by TGAA1; 08-09-2018 at 06:07 PM.
Old 08-09-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I will have to agree on this. I avoided going to 1647.
Maybe the guy at 2047 still can accept.
Old 08-09-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Since he used “haidilao” as his nickname before, lets use haidilao as example.

Why haidilao so popular? Does its food really outperform other premier hotpot? I think the key thing is their service which is amazing.

U can use the same logic as saying “come on, u r eating the food, not the service” as the logic of “u r fxxxing wls not the okt”. Then why haidilao quickly dorminant the mkt?
Old 08-09-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
If the aunty is an accomodating and friendly OKT who is welcoming towards customers, she should be seeing her business boom.

But sadly, the fact is that she has a nasty attitude, rude towards customers and other OKTs alike. Unknowingly chasing customers away.

And also that's the reason why someone is here with all the new nicks and promotions, to clean up all her shit, lol
Old 08-09-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
If you're not going to call a WL because of the counter staff, that's a personal problem between you and the WL. You explain to the WL you're lame and CMI loh. I can't imagine telling a WL "You're great but I don't like your boss so not coming." ROFL. I've never been influenced by an OKT on whether to call a WL or not. The OKT can be the most hated in Geylang but if he has the goods, I'm buying.

I really don't know how you can explain to an angpai who has 8 to 10 daily customers with no problems calling her why you so lousy can't get pass security. Die of shame. But I guess if you want to be the joker of the day, the WL can use a laugh.

Then you come online and whine and wonder if the OKT is lucky or not. Who cares?

Seems to me Auntie was spot on in assessing you are shit. No matter how gd the WL, you not calling coz of the reception? LOL. Move along...

Now given the REALITY, whatever Auntie is doing seems to work. LOL. No reason to change the policy of showing cockroaches like you the door. It's your fantasy that being nice to you will be good for business.

One thing for sure, no OKT fucks with his WL's ricebowl. Ie. If a WL like you, sure the OKT like you. If you're going to decide whether to fuck a WL based on how you are viewed by the security, you're not worth having as a customer at all. No loss to the WL and she probably couldn't care less if she never sees you again. For all you know, she told Auntie to ask you to fuck off. Very possible. This is a polite way of telling you, "Don't come la."

Auntie's cockroach radar is strong, too bad if you're one!
LOL. you get so personal and agitated simply coz I criticize a OKT aunty??

you defended that old OKT bitch as though like she is mother I think by now even a primary sch kid can tell that you are related to 1649 and u harbour some agenda here

initially I didn't believe when the senior bros here call you the b*astard son of the 1649 OKT auntie. but now I think the answer is so obvious

both mother and son equally farked up and disgusting

Last edited by SadLoser; 09-09-2018 at 01:48 PM.
Old 08-09-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
There’s no such house as 1647.

Quote:

you defended that old OKT bitch as though like she is mother I think by now even a primary sch kid can tell that you are related to 1639 and u harbour some agenda here

initially I didn't believe when the senior bros here call you the b*astard son of the 1639 OKT auntie. but now I think the answer is so obvious

1639 already closed and converted to Vietnam house lah... you may wanna edit your comment.
Old 09-09-2018, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

you defended that old OKT bitch as though like she is mother I think by now even a primary sch kid can tell that you are related to 1639 and u harbour some agenda here

initially I didn't believe when the senior bros here call you the b*astard son of the 1639 OKT auntie. but now I think the answer is so obvious

1649 you mean
I think their Ang pai still got business in their house. But their other 1649 girls we can call from other house. No need to call from this house. The girls still earn the same. And you can TIP them since there was a lot of encouragement about tipping
Old 09-09-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
If the aunty is an accomodating and friendly OKT who is welcoming towards customers, she should be seeing her business boom.

But sadly, the fact is that she has a nasty attitude, rude towards customers and other OKTs alike. Unknowingly chasing customers away.

And also that's the reason why someone is here with all the new nicks and promotions, to clean up all her shit, lol
Whatever la promoter kia. 1856 so nice and quiet. No wl, no biz say nice and quiet. lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1